LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not Enough Time For Three

justagirl4fun

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike had been in trouble with the law during his early years as an adult, and because of that, a lot of his family had disowned him, and basically, the only person that still talked to him, was his older brother who currently was off in the war.

Mike finally settled down, and he married a woman that had a two year old child several years ago, but unfortunately, that woman had had her own problems, and is now in some hospital trying to fight depression, and other drug related problems which left Mike with taking care of the now eight year old Connie.

Connie came running to her dad when she got up, and he squatted down by her.

"You said you had to talk to me this morning," she said looking down.

"Yes, that fight you had yesterday was the last straw.

(You'll be fine. She eats (mostly breastmilk, old enough to start some baby food), sleeps, pees, and poops. Probably able to sit unassisted, maybe starting to creep on her tummy.)

Addie heard the phone ring, but as she'd just started getting Tessa out of bed she ignored it for the time being. She set the girl on the changing table and quickly removed the wet diaper before wiping her down and getting her dressed in a pair of striped leggings and a fleece top. Once she'd brought the girl downstairs she got her settled in her power wheelchair in the living room. "Here sweetie, want to watch Sofia?" she asked as she turned on the Disney Channel before dialing her brother-in-law. "Yes, Michael?" she asked tersely when he answered, wondering what could be so important that early in the morning.

Meanwhile Colleen did as she was told, then slipped quietly into the kitchen to wait for breakfast, hoping her mother's mood would improve.

Mike knew that this was not going to be a fun phone call.

"I'm sorry to bother you, but Connie was kicked out of school, and I need to go to work.

Addie took a deep breath before replying. The nerve of this guy! Here she was, alone with 3 kids - one being an infant, another struggling with a disease that would most likely take her life before she reached her teens - and he wanted her to watch his daughter? Unbelievable! Still, the prospect of him returning the favor was tempting. "Fine. But when you bring her over, you're picking Colleen up and bringing her to school," she said firmly; she should be making the 6-year-old breakfast already, instead of talking on the phone, and there was no way the girl was going to catch the bus on time.

Mike and Connie were soon on the road on their way to the house to drop Connie off and for Mike to pick up Colleen.

"Brothers really do think alike," he said to Connie.

Addie hurried to the door, the smell of smoke still lingering in the air. "Come on, Colleen, quit dawdling! You're going to be late," she barked as she flung the door open. "Michael," she said curtly with a forced smile. "I, uh, I have to ask...she's not sick, is she? See, because Tessa can't get sick. Even a cold could kill her in no time," she informed him.

Connie came into the house and stood there, not sure what she should do next.

Mike nodded towards Colleen.

"You going to school today, honey?

Colleen hesitantly followed Mike to the car. "If you're my uncle, then how come I never saw you before?" she asked.

"Okay, well, why don't you follow me," Addie said to Connie. "Can you play with the baby for a little while so I can get Tessa some breakfast?" she asked as she set Elise on the floor before approaching Tessa. "Honey, would you like to try some oatmeal today? Or some yogurt?" Eating had become difficult for the girl - hence the feeding tube at night, plus periodic bolus feeds throughout the day - but she could still manage some soft foods most days.

"Her name is Elise," Addie said, knowing the infant would reply, at best, with a bit of babbling or perhaps by blowing raspberries, her latest trick. "Have you eaten yet, or are you hungry? Tessa, come to the table," she said, and waited for the girl to steer her power wheelchair to the kitchen.

"Is it really okay to ride with you?" Colleen asked as her uncle buckled her in. "At school they said we should never get in cars with strangers."