LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pacifiers and bottles ?

Hey everyone

Can I get some feedback on pacifiers and bottles.
No mention of Nuk or custom made ones.

I want to know where to get good pacifiers and bottles?

At the moment I have the extra large tommee tippee super soft ones from Australia which are my favourite.
Also happy baby extra large from Australia.

Europe definitely had larger bottles and nipples - especially France. What I found so interesting is that you won't find very many sippy cups and things with straws there, but lots more bottles and in large sizes up to 360ml. The flow is also variable and they generally have a very fast flow -- I actually find it faster than I can handle if I use the fastest flow. There is no need to struggle to drink and you don't have to enlarge the holes so they leak everywhere.

I actually think this says a lot about the difference in attitude towards childhood and weaning specifically in France and the EU compared to the US. In the US I think there is a very strong cultural push toward development and "progress" so that it is seen as a sign of growth if a 1 year old can drink from some form of cup. This is a completely idiotic attitude and actually deprives young children of a strong need they have to suckle.

11 hours ago, squirmyboy said:

Europe definitely had larger bottles and nipples - especially France. What I found so interesting is that you won't find very many sippy cups and things with straws there, but lots more bottles and in large sizes up to 360ml. The flow is also variable and they generally have a very fast flow -- I actually find it faster than I can handle if I use the fastest flow. There is no need to struggle to drink and you don't have to enlarge the holes so they leak everywhere.

I actually think this says a lot about the difference in attitude towards childhood and weaning specifically in France and the EU compared to the US. In the US I think there is a very strong cultural push toward development and "progress" so that it is seen as a sign of growth if a 1 year old can drink from some form of cup. This is a completely idiotic attitude and actually deprives young children of a strong need they have to suckle.

I'd disgree... go down the diaper isle and you see diapers are being made for larger children. I think the whole potty training and progression that we had as toddler ourselves maybe have been 2 but now you are seeing kids in diapers until elementary school.

21 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

I'd disgree... go down the diaper isle and you see diapers are being made for larger children. I think the whole potty training and progression that we had as toddler ourselves maybe have been 2 but now you are seeing kids in diapers until elementary school.

No, I do agree the negativity has and is being eliminated for older kids in diapers, especially for overnight wetting.

On 11/13/2015, 7:02:31, AwakenEvil said:

What you are seeing is a growing DIVIDE in attitudes re toilet training. There are still those that seem to think that a child in diapers past 18 months is terrible and at the others end, the imbeciles that have their children still untrained at early school age. Quite simply, potty-training works at different ages depending on the child.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2015, 6:41:30, rosalie.bent said:

What you are seeing is a growing DIVIDE in attitudes re toilet training. There are still those that seem to think that a child in diapers past 18 months is terrible and at the others end, the imbeciles that have their children still untrained at early school age. Quite simply, potty-training works at different ages depending on the child.