LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Miss My Friend.

I wasn't drinking.

I don't know what it was I did wrong when it happened, but I was driving.

Becky's gone because of me.

I've gone through a couple of scrapes with a car...and consistently have no memory of how these scrapes unfolded past a certain point, until the scrape is over.

Once, a little kid ran out of a group of people on the sidewalk and into the path of my car. The next think I remember, the motor is coughing because I have stopped and completely forgotten to put the clutch in, and the child's father is thanking me.

More recently, I slid off a road and the truck landed backwards on it's side in a ditch. I have memory of the wheels starting to slip, apologizing to my GF who was with me, then hanging upside down in my seatbelt.

So this sort of memory loss is normal.

As for what you did wrong? It's likely that you were in the wrong place at the wrong time, which is to say nothing at all...a stroke of bad luck, a dis-aster, meaning bad stars, literally.

You may need some time to mourn Becky...I mourned my ex, who I had simply left behind, for about a year...the internal healing has taken me more than a decade...

I wasn't drinking.

I don't know what it was I did wrong when it happened, but I was driving.

Becky's gone because of me.

Very sorry to hear that, as other have said remember the good times, thoses cant be taken away from you. In my field of work i often come accross road accidents and in all my time only one person set out to do it on purpose, what i am trying to say is you didn't mean to do it, unfortunatley these things do happen.

Keep smiling and remeber the good times

:)

No no... my friend passed away in the same car crash that caused my incontinence. She was my best friend.

I lost a good friend in a car crash too. I lived with him in college. We were very good friends and sometimes i think about him and wonder why him. Somedays it still hits me that he is gone and I wished i could just talk with him one more time. Just recently lost a close friend, she was a member of this community and she made everyone light up. I know i will miss them both dearly. But i'm thankful for their memories they left me. I can at least smile when i think of them and honor them with how i live my life. You're not alone jennifer.