LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Men pics posted as women's?

You also have to remember there are a lot of transgendered people here too. It's possible that is a picture of a m-f tg who has yet to undergo laser hair removal.

Or it could be an honest mistake given the shirt that person is wearing.

Being inclusive has nothing to do with who you are attracted to. I don't think that you mean that in an offensive way, and as we haven't talked before I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt. But being inclusive is just accepting a persons humanity. Sexuality is what you're attracted to.

You can't really pre-sort the internet so you just have to take in what you like and skip want you don't or turn the machine off. That's everywhere, not just this site.

Nobody is trying to maliciously deceive you regarding their gender- we ban those who do that ASAP- yet we also protect those whose gender identity may not match their bodies. We want this site to be a safe and comfortable place for everyone with any ABDL interests. We will not tolerate anyone bashing anyone for any reason regardless of gender identity, sexual preference, or whatever. All are equal here :) I wish there were an easier way but you're just going to have to work this out for yourself- the world will not change for you or me or anyone else, we must all take it on as it is B)

Bettypooh