LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for a mommy or Diaper girl

matt567765

I have tried all the dating sites to try and find some one interested in the same thing. That like diaper boy and let me tell you it's not easy. Sign is it too much to ask for a loving women interested in diapers or a boy who wears diapers.

The problem is you're severely limiting yourself by looking for someone who is interested in diapers first, then you second. Try looking to date someone who may like you first (like everyone else does via dating), then see if they might also be open to diapers.

On 11/2/2015 9:09:25, Baby Brian said:

The problem is you're severely limiting yourself by looking for someone who is interested in diapers first, then you second. Try looking to date someone who may like you first (like everyone else does via dating), then see if they might also be open to diapers.

Thanks I think I'm going to have to go that route. I just hate that I'm going to have to disclose that after being invested in them. Now I wear full time any helpful hints on how to keep that private before telling them

Sure. If you're worried about noise then wear a diaper cover. I prefer pul pants for this since they have a cloth outer layer. Also, wear loose fitting or pleated pants. This will help hide any diaper bulge. Don't try to wear a thinner diaper though. You can't get more noticeable than with a thin diaper that has severely

20 hours ago, matt567765 said:

Thanks I think I'm going to have to go that route. I just hate that I'm going to have to disclose that after being invested in them. Now I wear full time any helpful hints on how to keep that private before telling them

As someone who has approached the problem from both angles, let me tell you that Brian is right. There are a lot more available, relationship-quality women out there who don't know that they'd be open to diaper play with the right guy, versus available, relationship-quality women who are into diapers. Taking the risk is hard, I know. I've done it a few times. And then came the time that it paid off. My wife adores me for me, and we've both been wearing diapers all week. She never heard of it before getting to know me.

Oh, and in regards to the "when", I will simply tell you what worked for me. My relationship was long distance, but we skyped daily. I told her via a well-thought-out email after it started to become serious, after I had had enough time to establish that the compatibility was very high, and the time was "right". That is, too much longer and it would feel like I was keeping secrets. I had been showing her all the pages of my book, and it was time to show her that page. It was a hard email to write and send, let me tell ya. I was so happy with the ultimate results.

Just talk a lot, and don't be in a hurry to jump into the sack. Patience really pays off. Lucky me, I had to. She was thousands of miles away for starters. :)