LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Orphaned: A misunderstanding sends four kids packing

Ishigreensa

It's the 3 in the back right by the bathroom. " she knew she probably should have said something earlier but she was happy to have her brother have her back." Thanks Tyler. You can take Melissa first I'll watch aurora.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyler nodded.

"I guess if I take Melissa first, I'll be able to get a good look at them to see if I can handle them."

He got up and reached for Melissa's hand and they started to the back of the bus.

Chris pee

As she was diapered aurora snuggled with her teddy and stayed laid down and went back to sleeping..

chris watched Melissa and Tyler go to the back and hoped things went well. Her need to pee was rising and she wanted them to be quick

Tyler walked back, and because Melissa was much younger, they didn't bother her at all.

Tyler let her go in by herself, and then he looked over at the boys his sister had pointed out earlier.

"You boys see a young woman come back here a few hours ago, and harrass her?" he asked.

"What is it to you?"

"I'm her brother, and she's not in the mood to be harrassed."

"Well, maybe she should stay up front where...,"

Tyler started to approach the speaker and all three of them stood up.

Chris sighed listening to Tyler. I'm getting pretty desperate but I don't want to deal with them or have u get hurt. How many of auroras diapers did we pack." She asked Tyler sad that it would come down to this

"Where do you think you are going?" the boys asked her when she approached them.

Tyler stood up even though she told him to sit there and wait.

"You peed your panties?" the boy laughed as he pushed her off of his lap, but caused her to stumble into the aisle because her feet were still wrapped around his from him trying to trap her from leaving.

" Chris got up with Tyler's help." But I still have to go." She said looking down at her wet pants." She looked over the boys carefully making sure she could sexton them so she could talk to the police later

Chris let her brother lead her back to the seats as she felt her poop moving to the point of escape." Can I at least take my pants off so it's not getting everywhere in my jeans." She said knowing she would have to chalk this up as a loss

After she had taken off her pants, she felt the poop push on her butt until it opened up and then a long thick snake oozed into the crack of her butt until it became so long that it pushed gently against her panties before tapering off and squishing.