LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Orphaned: A misunderstanding sends four kids packing

Ishigreensa

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris couldn't believe she would be losing her parents friends home and neighborhood all in one day. She didn't even know her grandfather and was a bit apprehensive about the whole move. She didn't know what he was like or how he dealt with things so she wasn't looking forward to moving in with him on such quick notice.

"Yes, sis, I'm afraid we are going to be on the bus for quite some time, but if you listen to Christian and me carefully when we tell you to do something, then you'll be fine, honey."

Tyler rocked his little sister.

Melissa looked up at her older sister.

"Well, if you have to go to the bathroom, and that goes for you other two, too, you need to tell me, and we'll work it out," he said in a low voice.

" I'll take Melissa and aurora to the bAthrrom if they have to go. I'm sure going with a boy wouldn't make things any easier for them to go in a random place.." She said doing her best to help Melissa and aurora. She then turned to Melissa." Your not the only one Melissa.

" if rather not get taken to the bathroom by my brother. I can watch Melissa and aurora your not that older than me Tyler. I understand your the brother but girls can't be going to the bathroom with boys." Chris said

"I'm pretty sure it does have a bathroom on it," Tyler confirmed. "But there will be a lot of people for just one bathroom, and I don't like the idea of Melissa standing up on the bus and especially Aurora. You are a little bigger, so it might be okay for you, but our sisters will have to hold it until the bus stops or maybe have to go their pants, and even you, I think it would be best if you didn't go every time you felt like it.

" I can't just go in my pants that disgusting besides if your going to say that you might as well just put aurora in a diaper now. That's one less person to worry about. Melissa and me can manage by ourselves." Chris said

" ok that's fine." Aurora said as they got on the bus she laid down for her brother. She held her teddy tightly.

chris smiled down at Melissa once they were seated." Ok mel I'll do my best to keep you out of diapers. Just tell me when you have to go and I'll do my best to help you ok." She saiD

tyler pee 3 poo 0.9

melissa pee 3.4 poo 1

" I guess he thinks he's in charge now or something but I'm not going for that." Chris said to Melissa" we are in a bus so it's pretty obvious anyone can see you go to the bathroom. Chris took the bag and rolled her eyes." In not 4 Tyler stop treating me like a little kid. Just because your the oldest doesn't mean you get to belittle us." Chris said

melissa pee 3.6 poo 1.3