LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Orphaned: A misunderstanding sends four kids packing

Ishigreensa

" thank you Tyler. I have no problem helping you as long as your treating me as an equal." She then turned to Melissa." As long as you tell me or Tyler so we can make sure your ok. I think it should be fine." She said.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bus pulled away from the terminal, the kids in their seats, and Tyler closed his eyes ready for a long ride, that was going to take probably three days.

Melissa looked up at her older sister, and smiled.

"Thank you for getting Tyler off of our backs," she said.

Chris pee 4.5 poo 0.6

Aurora pee 5.8 poo 0.3

" I didn't know dad said all that to you. But you have to know that I don't want to get kidnapped or have aurora or Melissa get kidnapped because of my carelessness. All you had to do was say something about what dad told you and I would do my best to help you Tyler."

"Well, dad told me not to worry you, so I didn't think I should tell you everything at first, but it seemed like I couldn't really keep that from you if you are going to help me.

Melissa hugged her big sister a little tighter as she curled into her to sleep.

Tyler patted his little sister's back in slow little circles to keep her calm and to try to sooth her into a deeper sleep.

Chris pee

Melissa slept heavily and peacefully for about an hour before it got really bad, and Chris couldn't sit still for having to use the bathroom.

Tyler was dozing off next to Aurora within that time.

Chris pee

Having to go quite urgently. Chris folded up a sweater of hers and lightly lifted Melissa's head before gently placing her on the sweater. She then got up and made her way to the bathroom on the bus.

Aurora continued to sleep soundly snuggled against tyler