LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shame, and regret

After a long stint in a thick, wet, and messy diaper you're feeling great. When you finally finish and get that full "release" I sometimes feel ashamed like I'm a huge freak and there could be no worse fetish to be cursed with. Of course by the end of the day it's time for a fresh pair and repeat the cycle. Any body else?

I used to, when I was younger but I don't get it so much now. If I have had "fun" then I am unlikely to put another nappy on right away but I don't feel revolted by them.

I wear for both sexual and non-sexual reasons so sometimes I will wear with the intention of having "fun" later and other times I will chain wear them as it were with one after the other without doing anything sexual.

I think it is just a case of working out what they are for you. If you wear for purely sexual reasons then you should just see nappies as a means to an end and not be ashamed that you use them to get off. If it isn't purely sexual then just accept it is something that excites you sometimes like it does for a majority of us and not look down on yourself for how you derive your pleasure. It is easier said than done but there isn't anything wrong with using nappies in that way.

I used to, when I was younger but I don't get it so much now. If I have had "fun" then I am unlikely to put another nappy on right away but I don't feel revolted by them.

I wear for both sexual and non-sexual reasons so sometimes I will wear with the intention of having "fun" later and other times I will chain wear them as it were with one after the other without doing anything sexual.

I think it is just a case of working out what they are for you. If you wear for purely sexual reasons then you should just see nappies as a means to an end and not be ashamed that you use them to get off. If it isn't purely sexual then just accept it is something that excites you sometimes like it does for a majority of us and not look down on yourself for how you derive your pleasure. It is easier said than done but there isn't anything wrong with using nappies in that way.

That's GREAT news! This means you've progressed from having a fetish to having a

I like Elfking's take on this :thumbsup: Like everything else, you start at one point then progress further along in time. How fast and how far you go is up to you, and a lot of people stop somewhere along the way- sometimes temporarily and sometimes forever :whistling: But everyone needs to fulfill their own needs and to be comfortable with that; self-acceptance is the key even when nobody else knows. There's no right or wrong with your feelings- they are there and real for you. But you have to balance that with the way they affect your life by how you deal with them. I'm not open in RL about my wearing diapers but neither am I ashamed of it. I'm not ashamed about my sexual desires and fantasies but I don't feel that they need to be shared with anyone in particular or everyone everywhere either :blush:

There was some sexuality in my early wearing but that's gone now, replaced by a deep satisfaction of knowing that I'm doing what I want to and that this is right for me :girl_happy: It's actually a better place to be because you can't have sex all the time but you can wear diapers all the time which makes it more fulfilling. Being ABDL is much like an obsession and how it affects your life is all in how well you deal with it. It's not going to be stopped but it can be controlled, so that's what you do B) Give it enough space so that you remain in control of it and not the other way around, then all will be well :biker_h4h:

Bettypooh