LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Miley Cyrus - Tonight Show Outfit

I love Miley Cyrus. I think she is so much more talented and well-spoken than people want to give her credit.

That said, this is certainly not her first "little-ish" outfit. I'd dare to say it's becoming a pattern. Not sure if ABDL, but there's definitely some littlespace in her.

Pop stars crave attention and the record companies promote them being "crazy" because it gets attention and therefore sells records. I doubt there is anything more to it than that.

Pop stars crave attention and the record companies promote them being "crazy" because it gets attention and therefore sells records. I doubt there is anything more to it than that.

But there was the onesie at the VMAs, and the AB mention on Ellen, and her duet with Ariana Grande (also suspect) in kigurumis, and now this... yeah... I dunno, maybe it's a fashion statement, buuuuuut...

If she was seriously an AB I very much doubt she would be flaunting it everywhere, it is an image that garners attention and nothing more, I'm 99% sure of that.

Essentially this ^

Shrug, people read into things what they want to. Showed a picture of it to my sister and she called it a "Granny shirt" since it looks almost exactly like something my grand mom used to wear about 30 years ago. Typical style shirt you see girls wearing around hear with skirts and heavy petticoats for square dancing..