LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mac && Oaklee

Yay, Mac!!!! She and Missy may have agreed not to go here, but Mac is desperate. && it's working! Just seeing the pacifier has had the needed effect!

I love Oaklee, but I wish the heck he'd be able to get beyond all his self-denial! I begin to wonder if he ever will. We can only hope that Missy can get through to him, at least bit by bit. Of course he's got to deny Sayla's power over him, but until he does he's going to continue to be a basket case. &&& I'd rather see him as the little doll he deep down longs to be.

This was just beautiful. Finally! Finally Oaklee is showing himself to Missy && w that, he may start breaking out of the denial cage he'd locked himself into. I hope so.

Sophie! What has gotten into you??!! THREE sections!! And each one was wonderful in it's own right. I feel a bit like Missy; not sure what to do, seeing the need to do something, but a little

Wow, is it someone's birthday? Christmas earlier? If so I want a pacifier from Santa. And oh baby it's triple!!!

Not only that but with little sister Oaklee (Olena?!) all over the place. And this planning of theirs, so many things

Yes, Olena, you were just dreaming. But I don't like the way the dream ended. Yes, you were in the process of accepting who you really are and rejecting mean old Sayla, but I'm worried that

Yes, def a great chapter! I was afraid bad stuff might happen because they were pushing Oaklee so hard - but as Missy said, Oaklee...er...Olena... was responding like a little child would. He'd definitely fallen into baby girl headspace and even while insisting he wasn't a baby, he said he was a big girl