LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mac && Oaklee

I'm so glad I couldn't sleep... here's the newest chapter!! Yay!!

THIS was cute. They had to twist his arm... er... cast, but he's at least fessing up to what's happened. ...though are we really sure Sayla is done with him?? Might she make another attempt?

Here I'd just said Oaklee needed that mother figure and here's Mac trying to take it on as she has in the past to an extent. And I don't blame Oaklee for not wanting her in his house.

No matter how smart you are, if you aren't exposed to things you can't learn them. On the flip side of that, Oaklee HAS learned family dysfunction very well. This is all emotion and not mind. He's 'learned' some pretty sick things about family and I see that as having been a HUGE help to Sayla in her treatment of him. He doesn't expect to be treated well.

You've pointed out very well in the story that Oaklee hasn't wanted Mac as a girlfriend because he's learned that relationships are nasty and abusive. As I said, I think I see some signs that he is learning a healthier view of relationships and I can only hope, for his sake, that he can find out how good it can be to be in a romantic relationship...with Mac...

And, girl, you've had 12 hours... chop, chop!! Let's get that next section up!!! ;)

Dammit!!! JUST what I was afraid of! The part w Mac was so sweet and things sounded so promising, especially for Thanksgiving. Then Sayla. She's so used to getting her way... yeah...he's so lucky... he's not called FuckPig...great... Oh, she's forgiven him. But I don't think it's the words. It's the physical abuse. Oh how I found myself wishing his Dad would walk in and whup HER ass but good!!! But, no, I can see why that shouldn't be the way the story goes... Oaklee needs help but HE has to get himself out of this. HE has to break the cycle of abuse. He'll be susceptible to abuse until he himself can break it. She is tough, though. I don't know whether she's truly stronger physically, but we've seen she can do what she wants with him. I suspect that as some readers may think he's not so smart, he's also stronger than he seems to be with Sayla... just a guess, with nothing to back it up. I just sense it's the cycle of abuse he can't break and not anything physical.

And then there's the girlfriend thing - he's beaten into submission (emotionally) w Sayla yet thinks a relationship w Mac is the last thing he wants... Oh Oaklee....

OK!!! I'm smiling! I'm happy! This isn't going to be easy. This could be as difficult a thing as Oaklee has ever done, but Missy is being just GREAT!!!

Once again, great work you two! I'm curious about something though. Did you research the abuser/abused dichotomy? Missy's dialogue w/Oaklee and the Dr too for that matter are remarkably accurate. Definitely not your run of the mill DD story.

Noooooooooooooo.... Oaklee, nooooooooo! WHY did you do that? Well, I guess we knew it would happen... just didn't want to face it. He'd been doing great. But with the realism as 'Lil Wendi points out, it wasn't going to be a straight shot keeping away from Sayla. And Sayla is certainly keeping up the pressure.

GuybrushT, welcome to the party! I'm glad you've pulled up a chair and joined in the fun. ...though I can only say that because of this last chapter! As heavy as it was in some ways, I do believe in Mac. Her parents aren't around to pay any attention to her directly but I bet they've got things set up to protect their little girl - and it's all going to be called into play...if we can all make it through the next couple days! Yeah, GuybrushT I do get into Sophie and Puddin' stories. Their writing is SO good. I guess you ARE a foodie! The food references just always seemed normal to me (Sophie, I'd love to see some of those unpublished stories!!). Your other comments are interesting too.

Ashie, I'm glad to see you're back...even with your comments... don't know a thing about the reference, but that's OK. Little Lamb, I've loved your comments as well. It's so much more fun when others react to the story...even if they complain about my stupid comments... I DO tend to get wrapped up!

I wonder if Oaklee's phone chucked into his brother's back seat will play into the story again... at least Sayla wasn't able - and won't be able - to get at him by phone/text for now. As for Sayla, WOW!! I was a bit surprised/not surprised to see her dig in on Mac! She really is a power hungry, sick biotch!!! With all Puddin's backstory on Sayla, would the two of you ever think of a spin-off story about her? ...maybe just an appendix to this story, so we could know how she developed into this horribly driven machine? She's not likable enough for a story ONLY about her, but you two could come up with something... if you were so moved.

And I'm trying to decide where this relationship between Mac and Oaklee is headed. He's still got his twisted sense of relationships which makes it difficult for him to understand even his own feelings. While her sense of them is sort of stunted, I love how things are developing - there is such an intimate closeness yet in such a cute, non-sexual way (at least for now).

Seems Mac aka Danger Mouse wants to flex her muscles. After all isn't that what "spoiled little rich girls" do? ;) Like Missy, I can't help but think she's out of her depth here.

Ugh... I read this at around 3:30 am and had written a response but was so tired I forgot to hit the submit button. I noticed this morning and wanted to re-read before posting. I can