LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mac && Oaklee

I feel so bad for Oaklee! But I'm hopeful. No predictions. Just going to be hopeful. God I love Mac so much! Missy knew what to do... and Mac is being incredibly strong and brave! It seems to me that any other direct intervention at this point would fail. If there's hope, it's in Oaklee being with Mac. I don't dare say more.

O_o now we know just how fucked up his family is... I feel sad for Oaklee, Sayla certainly has one too many fingers on that. New year, new chapter, same hopes.

PS: almost cried in this one but still want to see how dark things will get.

Oh the hospital ER workers are trained to spot abuse, and from the description of the break it very well could be a spiral fracture, and spiral fractures are very promising signs of abuse.

Now I'm depressed. Cute_Kitten, I could barely read your reply for the tears. I won't go item by item through your response - I agree with some but not all. I do wish we knew more about Sayla and what makes her tick. We've all got some evil in us, I believe, but that aside, I'd love to know what drives Sayla to be so controlling and in such a horrible way. We can't always figure that out though so I don't expect to find out about Sayla.

I love Oaklee but I'm so ticked off that he can't speak up - but then he's broken. Totally broken. His parents haven't allowed him a positive self-image from the get go and just as Sayla has been breaking him down, his parents have been as well from a different approach. Missy has been trying to help, but she can only do that from a distance. Mac wants to help and has been trying but isn't a match for the things going on in Oaklee's life.

I DO want to know where it is that doctors and nurses are NOT mandated reporters.