LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mac && Oaklee

I'm glad that Missy is calling Oaklee out on the idea that all relationships end badly. There doesn't seem much for Oaklee to model on that is positive but Missy is trying to chip away at misperceptions.

As much as anything else, I am a bit afraid of how this planned breakup will go. ...or maybe anxious to see how it will go!

Clingy? That's a bit of an understatement I think! Slapping a chastity cage on him and stuffing a butt plug up his rear... seems a bit more than 'clingy'. And it seems

Just... Wow, kinda what I was expecting, but so much more, Oaklee definitely needs help if he intends to somehow end things with Sayla. But Mac as she is now isn't of much help in this specific matter neither his family apparently, maybe Missy will intervene for his cause?

I dislike Sayla even more now, but after these last story's days I realized the boy needs her to make him need Mac, therefore deepening the relationship between them (Mac & Oaklee).

So, in a way, all Sayla's

In a perverted, story way what is happening is great. But I've come to love Oaklee and I hate to see him like this. I want his relationship with Mac to flourish and so to that extent I hate what Sayla is doing.

Well, I'm pretty much a wreck now! I managed to hold off the tears, but not by much. Cute_Kitten, you are SO right! I just hope Missy IS able to help. Missy did about as skillful a job as possible in getting Oaklee to hear her. Great set-up to ask him first about a tattoo for a possessive boy-friend! I wonder how much she actually knows already and just can't let on to Oaklee. Either way, she's on to him now. I'm SO hopeful she'll be able to step in and do something.

No, I can't imagine Sayla is really enrolled in that school. I've wondered if she's even living with her parents; it wouldn't be a stretch for her to have been tossed out of her home - or to run away based on lack of acceptance. Her uniform could easily have come from Goodwill or such. She obviously doesn't have a whole lot of parental supervision - similar to Mac, but Mac isn't an insane possessive bully bent on controlling others. The only shred of 'responsibility' I see in Sayla is that she seems to be able to hold down her job at the pharmacy.

A bit of me (not a very nice part) would like to have Oaklee go through the weekend w Sayla. But I've come to like Oaklee far too much for that. And I hate that he keeps screwing things up with Mac! Yes, he is too far gone to control himself and so I get it. I just hate to see it. Right now all he can even imagine is pleasing Sayla; avoiding further punishment and getting "rewarded"...

Oh, and happy birthday, Mac. wouldn't it be a wonderful present if Missy could somehow intervene SOON and 'deliver' Oaklee to her on her birthday - back to her as he really is meant to be (...without me specifying what that might mean...)

He needs someone, I'd like to say he needs Mac, but she's just a kid and she's hurt, I'd like to say Missy's going to the rescue, even thought she already did a lot, I just don't see her physically intervening on his life, but maybe that could be because before this conversation

Edited by Little Lamb