LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Massive outages over the past several months

Tonight is the first time since probably May or June that DD has finally worked. Other than one hour-long or so outage, it's worked quite beautifully. It's otherwise always been "problem loading page" every time I've tried, for months. Being without isn't a travesty, but I do miss some of the discussions that go on here. I see the forum has been upgraded, and read there were some ongoing site issues, but, with the site not working at all, haven't been able to tell if it's on my end, or DD has shut down, other problem, etc.

I do use Tor for more personal things because I rely on various wi-fi for 'net access and would rather avoid nosy traffic-logging, plus there are some other security measures I don't have implemented yet. Is using DD through Tor problematic, by any chance? e.g. any countries blocked, which would be an issue if your exit node is in one such country.

Honestly I think it is still the site. We've had ongoing issues for months & I believe unfortunately that there's nothing that DD or the Mods can do, I believe it's all on Invision.

It would be very unlucky if every time you tried to load the site it was down. There have been fairly regular problems loading it but for the most part they tended to be quite quick to be fixed.

If you haven't been able to get on at all in months then you have either been exceptionally unlucky or there is a different problem than the site going down.