LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

diaper over underwear

notyalc

Matter of fact, I've been doing this for a few decades, now. To be honest, I'm not all that into diapers by themselves, but use them over my (blush!) panties for convenience or to prevent wet spots if I'm out in public.

The reason I am not all that fond of diapers by themselves is that they are perhaps too efficient in wicking the moisture away. I like to feel the wetness next to my skin, and diapers do what they advertise: Keep you dry!

I use diapers often when on road trips, but usually only on the way home where I will be in the garage and the door will be closed when I get out of the car. If I control myself pretty well, I might do it when the destination is a motel, too, but not so much as to be obvious. And I'll usually wear two pairs of nylon panties with a pair of thicker cotton panties over them, all under the diaper. Lots of fun!

Also, while plowing snow in the winter, I'll wear the same get-up under my snow suit. Nice way to stay warm!

• 2 weeks later...

I put on a diaper super tight

Did not leak and when it was time to take a shower I went in the shower with diaper on and it did not take in any water, so I kept it on

I have tried with underwear under the diaper once and never again, its like asking for a rash

• 9 months later...

I do this when I travel with cloth diapers, becouse the underware keeps the diaper clean so if am dry in the morning I don't need to wash my diaper to reuse it. I'm not a huge fan of it, but it defantly makes you fell a lot more wet then normal.