LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Growing pains rp ( open for now)

baby frost

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aurora started to draw a small cartoon for Jenny to keep her occupied so she wouldn't be getting in trouble. Aurora began to feel like she had to pee a bit but knew she would be able to hold it.

" I don't think we need to stop the girls are asleep and Melissa isn't stinky so in sure her diaper can hold until we get to the park. Plus you do have a point about the whole seat situation so you might as well just head to the park."

Tom nodded and continued to drive without paying attention to the sleeping girls.

"How do you want to split it this time?" he asked Lily.

" I'll take Melissa and Chris i know you changed her this morning so I'll changer her this time." Lily said by the time we get there if Jenny wet herself I'll take Jenny and Melissa then since I have a deal with Melissa. I just hope everything goes smoothly with us skipping the stop." Lily said to tom

"What kind of deal do you have with Jenny, anyway?" Tom asked.

Chris woke up and looked around, and she poke her head in at Melissa to see if she was a wake or whatever.

Jenny woke up not really particularly feeling any strong urges other than wanting to play.

"Yay!

I'm not sure I agree with that since we didn't make the stop we planned on making, but since you already told her that, I guess you can't go back on your word.

Chris took Aura's hand with one hand and Jenny's hand with the other and started off towards where she last remembered the bathrooms being the last time they were there at the park.

Aurora sighed as Chris took her hand like she was a baby but didn't say anything and just walked with her sisters. As she saw the sign she got a bit upset." Can we just start moving I really have to go." Aurora said

Aurora let Chris take her hand as they tried to make their way to the bathroom." Can we go faster I don't wanna wet my dress and I have to go bad." Aurora said

lily finished changing Melissa and just put a shirt on her." You can run around like this it's pretty secluded and you look so cute." Lily said

" I understand what she said but you don't have to take my hand like I'm a baby I can walk and run perfectly fine ok." Aurora said as she saw her father walk into the bathroom with Jenny and was so close herself as she felt dribbles leak from her body.