LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Growing pains rp ( open for now)

baby frost

hi I would like to start a do about my character aurora who is the oldest of 4 children. She has a little brother who is 4, a sister who is 2 and a 5 month old baby sibling. The do would be about her taking care of her Siblings and her mothers lack of love shown to her.

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lily heard her husband talking about another kidnapping." Ok honey but you do know today is Saturday you don't work today." She said as she saw Jenny run into the kitchen." Good morning Jenny breakfast will be pancakes and your choice of bacon and sausage. Remember no running in the house you could hurt yourself." Lily was playing the bacon and sausage." Honey can you get Melissa and bring her down breakfast is about ready."

aurora was was making her way downstairs as Jennifer ran past her. She shook her head knowing she would get int trouble for doing something like that.

"Just because I need diapers has nothing to do with you dressing me right or not," Jenny stuck her tongue out still not moving.

Aurora watched as Jenny ran to chris." What does it matter your gonna believe what she says anyway." She said before sighing and going to the kitchen.

" Comfy diapee daddy." Melissa said as her daddy carried her downstairs.

Aurora sighed again." Dad told me to get her changed. I tell her lets go get her changed. She says why do I have to do it and crossed her arms and refused to move. So I said if u stop wetting the bed I wouldn't have to change you.she responds her bedwetting doesn't have anything to do with me dressing her then sticks out her tongue and refuses to move to mom or you come." Aurora said really over the whole thing

"I'll just have whatever you are making the kids, hon."

Chris shook her head.

"Go eat breakfast Aurora, and tell dad I insisted on taking Jenny to change her so you don't get in trouble, okay?"

Chris then took Jenny by the hand and led her upstairs to change her.

Aurora nodded looking at the breakfast her mother made. As her sister came in she made sure not to make eye contact still a bit upset from earlier

Melissa continued to eat he breakfast wth her hands. She smiled seeing her sisters come on waving at them.

Chris helped Jenny sit up at the table and then she sat down next to Aurora.

"Jenny says you say mean things to her when you help her change.

Auroras heard what Chris said and didn't know how to react. She only said what she said today because of how bratty Jenny was acting. She couldn't believe Jenny would say she did stuff like that. " I'm not that hungry." She said as she got up

Chris want to baby her sister, but she didn't want to get in trouble for it, so she let Aurora sit in silence while dad waited for her to stop feeling sorry for herself long enough to act like a well-mannered child and ask to be excused from the table.

Jennifer bounce in her seat and smiled at her mom.