LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Growing pains rp ( open for now)

baby frost

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom nodded an approval of Aurora's apparent change in behavior and attitude and he turned his attention to Lily.

"So, which park do you think we should go to?

" Jenny honey I know your a big girl. But if you fall asleep in the car and wet yourself don't you think the big girl thing to do would be to just change out of the diaper and into dry panties. Instead of getting a full outfit change." Lily said to jenny

" is Chris stop I don't have to pee ok. I'm not going to wet myself like a baby I'm fine ok." Aurora said

" ok sweetie I'll make you a deal. I'll let you wear panties but if you wet yourself. Your going to be diapered for the rest of the day ok." Lily said to jenny

Soon, they were on their way and Tom had the radio on a country-western rock station.

Chris continued to look out the window, not paying attention to her sisters.

Jenny stopped teasing Melissa and turned to look at Aurora.

"Aurora," she whispered lightly.

Aurora listened to her little sister." It's fine it not your fault." She said without looking up from her drawing not wanting to think about the awful morning she had.

Lily relaxed and enjoyed the silence in the car. With 4 girls there was little time where she could just relax and she used this time well

jenny pee 1 poo 0.1

chris. Pee 1 poo 0.1

"What are you drawing?" Jenny asked her sister leaning across Melissa and trying to look.

Chris closed her eyes and relaxed.

" cuz it is ok." Aurora said waiting for Jenny to turn away before going back to her drawing.aurora heard Jenny start to get loud when cris grabbed her." Let her go she's probably just bored to death." Aurora said.

" of course Chris making her cry is totally helping great job. Best big sister ever." Aurora said as she flipped the page in her notebook. She moved over a bit making some room for Jenny to sit next to her.