LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Growing pains rp ( open for now)

baby frost

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Because just like with you and drawing, whenever people find out, they want to see what you are doing lately, and they bother you to do things just so they can see, and stories don't just stroll into my head everyday.

Aurora smiled at her sister and hugged her." Thanks for showing me Chris. It really means a lot." She said smiling and giving Chris her notebook back." You wanna watch a movie together when we get back." Aurora asked

Chris patted her sister's arm and finally cradled her in her lap.

Eventually, she fell asleep, holding her little sister.

Before they got home, Chris had wet her pants, too, which wet her sister's lower shirt back and pants since she was practically in her sister's lap sleeping like that when they got home.

Tom pulled the car into the driveway, and then he looked in on the girls, about to pick Jenny up, and he noticed that Aurora's pants were wet, so he moved her and found Chris soaked.

Tom gently put Aurora down in the living room on the floor where he would change her, and then went back for Jenny.

Chris had to be nudged three times before she woke up.

" sweetie if you want to go upstairs and shower just leave your wet clothes outside the door and I'll get them washed. Your sister had a blowout and I have to wash clothes anyway." She said giving Chris a pat on the back

Tom first changed Aurora's pants, and after pulling them down, seeing the wet diaper, changed her diaper, and then he put her into a sleeping shirt and let her sleep there on the floor for the time being.

After Tom finished cleaning the two girls up, he went to the kitchen, washed his hands, and started to make a pot of coffee for Lily and himself.

Chris nodded and went up to take a shower really grateful her mother was being understanding about the accident.

Jenny just kept sleeping.