LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Growing pains rp ( open for now)

baby frost

Chris was sound asleep.

She didn't notice when her sister moved closer to her, nor when she started to fill her diaper with pee, not once, but three times in the night!

The next morning, when she woke up, the diapers held it, for now, but there was a big lake of pee in them that was trapped there, as the diaper couldn't absorb anymore, and it was really cold.

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aurora heard something crying and she woke up to find Chris crying. She felt herself starting to write her diaper." What's wrong Chris." She asked sitting up as she continued wetting her diaper.

melissa continued to sleep peacefully.

When Aurora finally asked her if she was wet, that was the first time Chris actually responded with a very very faint and slow nod.

Aurora could tell her sister needed help and she took her hand. She hopped down off of her bed diaper sagging as she did so and grabbed Chris's hands and lead her to the bathroom." Do you have to go anymore or are you done." She asked

Chris frowned.

"I already went in my sleep," she whispered very lightly almost scared of someone else finding out.

Jenny was already on the stairs, about to come down to breakfast when her mom saw her, but she had NO diaper or anything covering her girl-privates since she took off her diaper to go in the toilet in the morning.

Aurora closed the bathroom door." It's ok Chris that's what your diapers for. In wet too see." She lifted up her top." I can help you change if you want but moms gonna have to re diaper you. I can call her if you don't want me to help you."

" Jenny what did mommy say about taking off your diaper. I'm gonna start taping your diaper if you keep taking it off."

Jenny looked up at her mom.

"If I'm wearing pull ups, I can try to use potty by myself?" she still had large tears in her eyes that threated to start crying again.

Chris waited in the bathroom for her mom to come in and maybe scold her for wetting the bed-- even in her diapers.

" yes you will be in diapers all day but the adult ones most likely won't hold all your mess since their really just for pee. I'll put you in the babyish ones but if you put on a dress or sweats you should be fine." Lily said as she began removing the tapes off her diapers.

" yes breakfast will be the only meal you have today after you start taking your medicine all you can focus drink liquids." Lily said as she got the diapers off Chris and cleaned her up a bit with some wipes." Go ahead and take a shower call me when your done and I'll get you diapered ok." Lily ssid

Chris nodded and after she as ready, she stood up and started to adjust the shower.

Jenny was now playing in her room with her favorite teddy bear.

Melissa pee

Lily threw the diapers in a plastic bag and tied the bag before growing it in the trash. She then went back to Jenny's room and found her playing with her teddy." Ok baby lets get you in a diapee." She said lifting Jenny into her arms