LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How can I help my non-DL partner to enjoy diapers?

i forget the psychological term, maybe someone here will know, but there is a thing that happens when one has something happen and does what is wanted, similar to a dog hearing a bell and being fed right after hearing it, it causes the dog to salivate, and the dog expects to be fed each time that bell is heard, now to apply that to the issue of getting your girlfriend to like diapers, (im assuming you at some point plan to marry her, but that is your business), sexual favors could go along way, if you perform orally on her, when you go to diaper her, not having full intercourse just giving her something pleasurable, something that you do only for her, maybe you get her clothes off, you get a diaper under her, and you give her oral pleasure, followed by fastening the diaper, maybe putting something that vibrates and has a remote to it, i think its a safe bet she will associate diapers with sex, you could go further later on such as doing the same thing for her if she wets the diaper. i think i remember the term now, i think its called a Pavlovian response

You want him make his girlfriend to have a Pavlovian response to nappies?...

In reality, you can't force someone who doesn't enjoy something to start enjoying. It seems she really doesn't like the nappies but allows you to wear them at the moment because she knows you like them. You should probably just accept that, that is more than a lot of people get. Trying to force something on her doesn't mean she will start to like it, it will just push them further away.

Maybe have a sit down conversation and talk to them about it but there is no magic key to unlock someones desire for nappies.

• Like 1

I'm not looking to train my girlfriend to develop a pavlovian response to diapers, much less to wetting. I am looking for any tips as to how I can at least try and make the diapers a more pleasureable experience for her when we use them again. I know that I won't turn her into a diaper lover, but since she has agreed to try it again for my sake, I want to try and make it fun for her.

that was the only way i can think to say what i think, the human mind is obviously different than an animal, but it can be shaped by experiences, giving her a pleasurable experience when she wears them is what i was trying to get at, just like you get a positive response to working when payday comes around.

I agree with feralfreak on this. When your girlfriend is diapered make it as pleasurable for her as you possibly can. At first this may mean giving up more than you may care for, for your self. However, eventually she will come to associate being diapered as also being pleasurable. Eventually, she will want to be diapered, and with you right there to enjoy them.

I agree with feralfreak on this. When your girlfriend is diapered make it as pleasurable for her as you possibly can. At first this may mean giving up more than you may care for, for your self. However, eventually she will come to associate being diapered as also being pleasurable. Eventually, she will want to be diapered, and with you right there to enjoy them.

Put simply - don't push it. You can try and suggest that they wear one while out at the grocery store for a VERY LONG TIME (intentional time to be out - movies etc) But if if he or she WANTS TO they will. Now my wife did for the first few days when we met and while we got married during the ceremony but she has since declined. She now has small leaks here n there as we get older and I have suggested sharing Always underwear but she has also declined....."It is ...what it is"

• 2 weeks later...

like some others have said, make it as good for her as possible, and she may develop a positive association, but don't push her so hard that she becomes uncomfortable. you'll have to communicate and work it out with her to figure out the best ways to try to make it more enjoyable for her, if that's possible; it may take some trial and error.

my husband wasn't

• Like 1

like some others have said, make it as good for her as possible, and she may develop a positive association, but don't push her so hard that she becomes uncomfortable. you'll have to communicate and work it out with her to figure out the best ways to try to make it more enjoyable for her, if that's possible; it may take some trial and error.

my husband wasn't

Edited by feralfreak

I suggest you find out what she wants to do.

If your doing stuff she wants, a much more positive reciprocating situation should result.

It's a two way street, when both are getting what they want, a person is much more likely to give.

When you want something, an offer to deliver payment before receipt will usually result in acceptance.

• Like 1