LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Babygirl Here

Hi, i just joined

Im AB/DL..i'd love to find an online daddy. Thats if there is one for a 40 yr old :crybaby:

I'm also just looking for online friends to talk too.

Welcome BGiRP! I'm 42, so you are still young.

Glad to be your friend

smarti

Hi, i just joined

Im AB/DL..i'd love to find an online daddy. Thats if there is one for a 40 yr old :crybaby:

Welcome to DD, it's a great site with a lot of great people. Check out the boards and stop in chat sometime.

Three :P

Hi BabyGirl in Rubberpanties!

Welcome to the community! It's good to see someone who is interested in rubber panties. I think girls look cute in them. :thumbsup: You are welcome to contact me if you wish. Feel free to write about your experiences and your preferences.

Be wet and enjoy!

:wub:

Hi, i just joined

Hi babygirlinrubberpants, i would love to be your on line daddy, I am a diaper lover and have been for many years and would love to have a baby girl, write back soon ok Darrin

:wub:

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

Hi, i just joined

Hi babygirlinrubberpants, i would love to be your on line daddy, I am a diaper lover and have been for many years and would love to have a baby girl, write back soon ok Darrin

Hi, i just joined

A forty year old woman is in her prime and I'm sure you will get what you want. I wish that I could be your daddy, but I'm an adult baby too. Maybe you can join us in the chat room. I'm there almost everyday. Take care