LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rid The Crinkle In Public

... just so i don't have to worry about the 1 in 1,000,000 chance that someone is going to notice the sound and instantly realise it can be nothing other then a diaper (tho if thats the case i'd still have to wonder about this person's knowlage of diaper crinkle sounds, and possible reasons for the interest in the subject matter)

Methinks you just realized the true improbability of your problem:

1) Only one out of a million people may hear it, and of those--

2) it's unlikely that they would actually tell you they heard it (ergo, you don't know they heard it), and

3) it's safe to assume that those people don't know what the sound was, or care anyway, and finally

4) the remainder that do know what it was, and they do tell you, might possibly be interested.

People that fall outside of these catagories are not worth worrying about.

Believe it or not, I actually think this way. But basically, I'd just pull on a pair of plastic pants and go about my life, dude. It's all good.

i had a dog jump into my lap while i was wearing a diaper last week, let me tell you it made one hell of a loud crinkle. fortunatly the only other person there knew my secret already, and didn't say anything. my guess is she didn't want to embaras me, but i could see on her face she knew.

and i think the odds on someone hearing it are alittle better than one in a million.

alot of it depends on the environment you are in at the time as well...

if you're in a quiet park, the odds of someone just hearing it are pretty good.

if you're walking down the street in New York, the odds decrease.

but really, 1 in 1,000,000 just seems alittle unfounded. especialy for just hearring a sound.

still, even if they do, most peoples brains will filter it out as white noise, as long as the sound does not persist for an extended period of time.

people who have been around the sound may be more likely to pick up on it. i would throw mothers and children into this catagory, but they've been putting those cloth backings on diapers for a while now, and it may be an unknown sound to them as well.

if all else fails, (and this is a joke) you could always carry around a plastic shopping bag in your pocket. if some one stops you on the streed and trys to pin you for wearing a diaper, pull out the bag and proceed to crinkle it, deny the diaper charges, and continue on your way.

if all else fails, (and this is a joke) you could always carry around a plastic shopping bag in your pocket. if some one stops you on the streed and trys to pin you for wearing a diaper, pull out the bag and proceed to crinkle it, deny the diaper charges, and continue on your way.

You might say its a joke but its actually good advice. I carry sweet wrappers and the like in my pockets at all times for this very purpose. Believe me, it works a treat, and its such a normal thing to have in your pocket that who's going to challenge it?

Yea, I can understand what everyone is saying, and that is I'm the ONLY one that knows I'm in a diaper. It would basically break down to these facts:

1: The environment is quiet and they hear a crinkel and think nothing of it.

2: The same environment and they hear a crinkel and match it to your leg movements a crinkel per leg.

3: Same environment, same person, person would be too busy to ask about it.

4: Same environment, although the person knows you, they would think about it for a while but not say anything.

5: Same environment, person knows you, but the person is outgoing and asks about the 'sound'

6: Same environment, person knows you, person asks if you're wearing a diaper, obviously you say no.

7: Same environment, person knows you, person asks if wearing diaper, you say no, person doesn't believe you, person waits for you to move again to prove theory and asks what the sound is then.

8: Same environment, person knows you, person asks if wearing diaper, you say no, person doesn't believe you, person waits for you to move again to prove theory and asks what the sound is, you can't think of an excuse and stumble since there is nothing tangable on you that crinkles except for your diaper and are thus busted.

8b: Same environment, person knows you, person asks if wearing a diaper, you say no, person doesn't believe you, person waits for you to move again to prove theory and asks what the should is, you happen to have an old shopping bag in your pocket and crinkle it, pocket it again and off you go.

9: Same as above, but the person asks for the bag and asks you to walk, and the crinkle is still there, BUSTED.

So that is best case scenerio to worst case scenerio.

As far as the wetting at night goes for me those hypnosis tapes really work. If anything they make you wet while you are listening to them. I have read before that if you want to relax your sphincter do massive amounts of kegal excercises. Even though people are told that they help with incontinence by strengthening the muscle if you do alot of them in a short time the muscle will be come so overworked that it will stop working for a time. I am not a doctor though and have never tried it, but that sounds about right. I know when I work out too much I can barely lift my arms.

Super Diaper Baby

Well, everyone here is very persistant as it is anyway. I live in Lakeside, Southern California, and everyone just wants to know everything that they see happening or hear or whatever. People are just too currious about everything and I'm somewhat the same way. If someone where to walk and I hear a noise I'm going to investigate (obviously due to the fact that I'm a DL). But beside that point, even if someone were to crunch or do something other than crinkle while walking, I'd investigate and if they tried to show some proof of what it was and what they showed me just didn't sound right, I wouldn't believe them and I'd make my own assumptions that sound more like what it really is. And the funny thing is, there are actually a lot of people more persistant than I am, and that would be almost all of my friends and family and fellow work associates.

Well, everyone here is very persistant as it is anyway. I live in Lakeside, Southern California, and everyone just wants to know everything that they see happening or hear or whatever. People are just too currious about everything and I'm somewhat the same way. If someone where to walk and I hear a noise I'm going to investigate (obviously due to the fact that I'm a DL). But beside that point, even if someone were to crunch or do something other than crinkle while walking, I'd investigate and if they tried to show some proof of what it was and what they showed me just didn't sound right, I wouldn't believe them and I'd make my own assumptions that sound more like what it really is. And the funny thing is, there are actually a lot of people more persistant than I am, and that would be almost all of my friends and family and fellow work associates.

Have you people nothing better to do??

Get a life or watch some telly or something!

I crinkle a lot during the day but it isn't coz I'm wearing a diaper (I only wear at home usually at night). The reason I crinkle is because I have a packet of tobacco in my pocket all the time.

Thats awesome, I just realized something from the above reply. diapers are like a drug, the more we wear them, the less special they get for a while, so we try to do riskier and more exciting things to keep that pleasure and amazing feeling alive; just as druggies level from less dangerous drugs to more dangerous drugs. Nice, that would suck to go from diapers to crack though, or a synthetic, cut the diaper open and sniff a line of that white absorbent powder stuff. lmao. But yea, I guess the desire to wear in public is because of the rush we all get, plus the fact that wearing at home is awesome, why just limit it to the few hours you spend there? However I don't think I'll ever wear at work, if they were to find out, my life would be horrible, and that scratches all thoughts of promotions and pay raises from my GM. Anyway, this has become quite the topic, it's died a few times, but it hasn't gone away yet, kind of cool.

Well, great thing is, I work from home. So, once I finish building my mom's house, I will have most of my time free to wear. Won't use it all, but I will have it. I tend to find that I will wear for like three days at a time, but then will only want to wear once every couple of days. Usually at night.

Oh well, just me. Back to work.

Thats awesome, I just realized something from the above reply. diapers are like a drug, the more we wear them, the less special they get for a while, so we try to do riskier and more exciting things to keep that pleasure and amazing feeling alive; just as druggies level from less dangerous drugs to more dangerous drugs. Nice, that would suck to go from diapers to crack though, or a synthetic, cut the diaper open and sniff a line of that white absorbent powder stuff. lmao. But yea, I guess the desire to wear in public is because of the rush we all get, plus the fact that wearing at home is awesome, why just limit it to the few hours you spend there? However I don't think I'll ever wear at work, if they were to find out, my life would be horrible, and that scratches all thoughts of promotions and pay raises from my GM. Anyway, this has become quite the topic, it's died a few times, but it hasn't gone away yet, kind of cool.

Odd, I did more daring things when I was younger. Now I just wear them.

I'm mainly worried because I would be picked on and I'm self concious of what other people think, just a hair down from having social anxiety disorder. So that would suck if everyone knew. Plus most of the people I work with are punks and not exactly my best choice of friends (we basically just get alone and have similar interests in electronics) They are you standard 22-26 yearolds who would rather get smashed and light something on fire and wake up the next morning running from the local gangbangers (apparently has happened). So if someone where to find out at work, I would not enjoy work at all, as if I do as it is. Aside from that, I would only have my girlfriend to hang out with because she'd be the only one who would accept that (found this out when my last ex told all of my friends over myspace, I got a lot of flames from them all and I just told them that it's her way of telling everyone that I'm immature and called them all stupid for not knowing what a metaphore is. Surprisingly that worked like a charm *tip to those of you who have exes who told all of your friends*.) Plus, if my parents found out then I'd lose my family because they are all judgemental and think that with the slightest bit of abnormality, you are not really human and are just the same as some homeless freak licking up animal turds outside of your local petsmart. So if someone where to find out and tell someone else, it would branch off into the exponential web and I would lose everything but by girlfriend (assuming it doesn't get to her parents who would not approve of her seeing me if they knew, eventhough we're both 19 (same bday, cool huh?)) Which to be honest I wouldn't mind only having my girl friend in my life, but if I could I would also like friends too. "Take what you can, it's what it's there for, just leave some for others to take too." lol, love that quote. And aside from all that, I wasn't exactly the most popular person in middle school, well I was, but everyone hated me because I was the science nerd who didn't like sports. So having not been ridiculed for anything really for the past almost 6 years, I don't know how I'd take it. I just know that i wouldn't like it and my life would suck. Plus I went suicidal for about 3 years set on a planned date, but I'm not going into details about that, only my Ex who tried to make it worse durring a breakdown and my current G/F (the love of my life) know about it and the details. Seems like we've all had that one person we loved so much but they just ended up betraying us in the end, people like that should be jailed in a concentration camp and not fed food so they would shred eachother apart and knock down their own population.

PC some words of advise from someone who has been there. I used to think alot like you, afraid of so many things, afraid of parents, friends, girlfriends, all because I wanted them to love me. The biggest problem was that I was living my life in fear and that was creating a distance between me and all the people I loved. I became paranoid. Thinking everyone knew when they really had no clue. Yes, diaper wearing can be "addictive" but you are looking at it from the point of someone taking things up a notch because they weren't satisfied anymore with what they do. I used to look at it like that. Then I realized it wasn't that things were escalating; it was that there was so much I hadn't tried that I wanted to but didn't out of fear. As I got into my 20s I started trying lots of things and eventually found that stopping point. You know you are there when you try something like pooing your diaper in public and don't get the thrill that you were after or when you go 24/7 and realize that you like it but don't have to have it. Then you can finally say you know what you do like and don't like. Delving into all aspects of infantilism isn't the addictive part. As we grow we all seek to find our boundaries. I suppose that is why most of us do a lot of wild things in our 20s and then in our 30s we have a real good idea about what makes us tick. The biggest problem is not that we do different things with diapers, it is how they affect our relationships with others. Sometimes we can become so obsessed with diapers and our own pleasure that we forget to enjoy other peoples presence. But fear is the biggest barrier to all of our happiness. It can get so bad that you want people to leave so you can put on a diaper. So my words of advise is to try to live your life unafraid. I have told everyone in my life who is important to me and now that I am in my 30s I can see that was the second best thing I ever did (accepting Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior was the first).

hugs,

Super Diaper Baby

http://intodiapers.blogspot.com

I'll add to what SuperDiaperBaby said about fear. You probably don't realize it, but the paranoia you're expressing is exactly what some people go through when they first become incontinent: "everyone is looking at me...am i leaking...everybody can hear me...do i smell...there's no way I'm going out with my friends tonight...i'm just staying home." And they withdraw.

If you want to wear a diaper outside the house (and nobody's saying you have to), you take on the burden of someone eventually spotting you, having a public accident, changing in a public restroom, etc. You can't have it both ways. The trick I use is to be a little militant: think "this is the way I am, and if anyone has an issue with it, it's their problem, not mine". I also enjoy the "Most Embarassing Moment" threads on these boards, to mentally put myself in that situation and decide how I'd react. Everybody gets teased sometimes. Everybody gets embarassed sometimes. The trick is to not mind it, to be able to laugh at yourself, and brush it off.

As for your atmosphere at work, it sounds like those guys never left high school! I've been a DL since I was 13, and remember back then briefly scheming how to order diapers from the Sears catalog (do you even know what I mean? ;) ). It wasn't do-able then, and I've been blessed/cursed with the ability to put things off. I instead made homemade diapers, and didn't actually buy my first pack of disposables until I was 29! Since then I've done a lot of catching-up, to the point that nowadays I've done just about everything in diapers except wear to work, but am still considering that. My point is that you won't be at this company forever, and hopefully you can wait. That also goes for issues at home. Since I never wore at home, it wasn't an issue, and now it's not important to tell my parents about what underwear I like.

And yes, I can relate to being the quiet, geeky kid in school. You learn to blend into the background. But after college and after a few life experiences, I'm virtually the opposite now. I'm still often type-B, but can be type-A if the situation calls for it, and sometimes people can't shut me up! And I've also grown pretty good at pretending to be athletic! :) Give it time.

I think you said elsewhere that you're in California? Maybe you could look for some local AB/DL friends to increase your pool? Sorry, never had that issue with a s/o, but hopefully your current g/f is a keeper and a lot more mature.

I hope that helps!

=BEATS THE CRAP OUT OF THE CAPS LOCK AND MAKES IT WET ITSELF= Lol, I don't think I've ever had a caps lock problem since shift is soo much quicker. lol. Hey, Jen, been seeing you around quite a bit lately, how's tihngs going with you and your boyfriend. Your story about that kind of caught my eye, since my g/f is very accepting too, although I'm not incontinent, but I love to wear ever since I was 2 or 3 and was aloud to. From what my G/f is telling me (she tried the whole diaper thing out with me a few times to see what all my talk is about and didn't really mind it too much), she said that if she keeps wearing more and more, she might start to develope a liking for them. So I'm not sure whether that would help or not, but honestly, if you develope a liking for them it might make your incontinents a lot more withstandable, plus you have your significant other at your side supporting you. Then again, this is all out of thought, so, not sure whether things will go that way and if it is possible to develop a liking for them after puberty. So good luck to you.

hi my name is jim iv ben wearing diapers dis and cloth with plastic pants and with out . for 16 years now ben in all kinds if places and iv naver had anyone ever look at me or say a thing . my hole famly and freinds all know and no ones had a big problem with my being diaperd.the only ones that are gong to say or do aney thing are thos who like or are interesed in them too.sorry for being so long here. anyone need to talk ill try and halp.jim