LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting While Laying Down.

here's something that's worked for me in the past, lay on the bed while you're surfing the web in a diaper and go whenever you feel the urge, drink some extra water or whatever you want if you want to train it a little quicker but not so much that you get water intoxication.

if you don't have a laptop you could just get a wireless keyboard and mouse.

this won't make you wet the bed while sleeping but it helps get you used to it mentally and probably physically, when else do you get to accomplish one of your goals while just laying around for a while.

here's something from the make me incontinent thread that might help you if you want to wet the bed, these two ideas together might go good together.

I recently found an excellent way to wet the bed, not that I really needed it. I was doing some research on the Internet into the herbal medicinal properties of dandelion root. Do you know what the French word for dandelion means? They call it "piss the bed." There is a good reason for it.

I usually make iced herbal tea to drink throughout the day, as an alternative to carbonated and corn syrup based drinks. I decided to put some dandelion roots in the tea while it was boiling. That night I had an uncontrollable urge to wet the bed that was soaking.

Also, if you like wetting, watermelon and strawberries should be among your favorite foods. They are also diuretic. Of course, if you want to wet, you need to drink lots of fluids. The pee has to come from somewhere.

hope this helps.

Go along with InNappies on this one.... easier some nights than others. I've been in nappies every night for several years and often all day as well (wiith changes, like now). Sometimes it's easy to wet while lying down, others not so.

Leaking is not really a problem 'cos I wear thick cloth nappies at night with 2 pairs of plastic pants. I sometimes wake up wet and have trouble remembering when I did it! If I wet while lying on my front the second pair of pants catch any over flow!! lol

Just need practice and perseverence. It does get easier with time...

Simba B)

I find it hard to pee when I am awake. I actually started wetting the bed again at 24 years old, probably due to heavy psycological stress-aka my job (according to my doc.) I have many mornings when I wake to a soaked diaper, but If I wake in the middle of the night, I just can't pee unless I force it.

I am not sur4e with me I just can't pee while l am laying down or sleeping. Some of you whom wet while sleeping, I wonder if I will ever experience ever peeing my diaper while sleeping.

I am not sure with me I just can't pee while l am laying down or sleeping. Some of you whom wet while sleeping, I wonder if I will ever experience ever peeing my diaper while sleeping.

I hope you won't think I'm being flippant when I say wait a few years.... It might happen, especially as you get older.

Well if it happens if you are correct, then I guess I will shift to cloth at night unless youu all have a better disposable out there for wearing while in bed.

I can second that about switching to cloth. Before I tried that it was a struggle to wet lying down because I really didn't trust the diaper, even high-end disposables. But with thick cloth and good rubber pants I was able to relax and let it happen whenever in any position. There is nothing like lying on your back and feeling the pee running down to the back (along the sides or the front or all three) but that only works if you know it's going to be contained.

One guy also mentioned just wetting the bed without diapers and while everyone should try that once you're probably going to get pretty cold and uncomfortable. I knew a kid with this problem (before there were Goodnights) and it wasn't like he could just turn over and go back to sleep without changing clothes and sheets.

-- Will Ford

The solution to using diapers while sitting or lying down is related to the problems.

1- I might leak - enfant has partly addressed that

2- It is not right - enfant has addressed that

3- The muscles group is not free - Tight diapers will constrinct the stomach. This puts pressure on the bladder. However, in males, it also kinks the urether. The kink but back pressure on the sphincter which responds by tightly closing and and rasing an alarm which you feel as mild pain and discomfort.

The solution - wear thick cloth diapers that are almost one size too big. Wear also a onesie to keep the diaper from falling down. The onesie has to be large enough so the diaper is not pressed against your body. (3)

(1) + (2) Make sure that what your sitting on or lying on is well protected. What I suggest for bed use, is a couple of thick plastic bages (the thicker and noiser the better). Cover this with a mattress protector. Coat the matteress protector with baby powder, and place ontop of this, an old bed sheet that you don't mind if it gets wet. If you sleep on this for a few days, you will eventually forget about the noise the plastic makes. THat is you will contiously forget, but your subcontious will be aware of it. This will teach you, or more correct, allow you to remember via sound and smell your baby bed where it was ok to use your diapers in your sleep.

The first night that you forget that you are sleeping on plastic, and that you are wearing thick enough diapers, you will wake to wet. If you do not change your position and use mental reinforcement to tell yourself that this is good and what you are supposed to do, your subcontious will remember the sequence of actions. The following night you will only half awake to wet. Each subsequent night you wake at a later stage in the process, ie just before, during and then shortly after the event.

Once you get to the stage that you are waking up only in the morning and only after checking your diapers do you find them wet, you can start reducing the thickness and reduce the size of diaper to normal. It should take you about two weeks from waking up wet to reduce back to a single disposable.

The sequence is all about building up the trust in your mind that it is ok to wet in your sleep, and it is more cost effective to wet that to wake up.

After this, you should always wear a diaper to bed like a good baby. ;)

If you wish to mess at night, see my post 'Wetting and messing in your sleep'