LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does Shoppers Drug Mart Sell Plastic Pants Etc.?

I know I could just call (and perhaps I will) but I was wondering if anyone here knows if Shoppers Drug mart sells plastic pants. I'm not sure I want to order online if I don't have to. It's just kind of embarrassing to ask in person and over the phone brings the risk of others ovehearing my conversation.

Also what is a good store to find a mattress protector at? So far I looked at Giant Tiger and Zellers but have come up with nothing surprisingly. I have a twin size mattress I believe (just a normal single mattress) so I kind of thought these would be easy to find. They would be located near the bedding section no?

So far I have pretty much just bought diapers and a few AB items such as a pacifier and baby bottles but I'm looking for some better protection... Garbage bags and tarps just arn't ideal.

Thanks for any input. This is my first post here but this is a great forum. I"ve been reading for quite a while and have been enjoying it emensely.

I would be very surprised if Shoppers sold adult-sized plastic pants. They do carry disposable adult diapers but I've never noticed plastic pants. You are more likely to get what you're looking for in plastic pants, by ordering online.

You should try Linens & Things if you have one nearby, for the mattress pad, or the bedding department of The Bay or Sears, or possibly Wal-mart. Medical supply stores are also a good bet.

shoppers home health stores sell plastic pants, pack of 3 clear for around $10, you can also try other smaller drugstores for snap pants too. Wall mart sell heavy plastic matress protectors for less than $10 ask at bedding section, also the dollar stores sell them in a thinner plastic, good for a while for a buck anyways.:)