LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

AB furniture

I would say find someone local to avoid shipping, it would be easy to just say your going to need it for a prop in a play or something along those lines, that way it would be built to your specifications and such...If not:

the problem is explaining to the carpenter why you need an adult sized crib and highchair though :lol:

Or the problem is you didn't read the post... :P "Play Prop,

the problem is explaining to the carpenter why you need an adult sized crib and highchair though :lol:

I had my high chair and crib built by a carpenter. And I told them straight up why I wanted it and how I wanted it. They didn't bat an eye they sat down designed it out and sent me a quote. We agreed on a price and a couple of months later I had it. Well made and sturdy and they told me that they had fun making it too. The wife was the person they used to size everything so she had time in both the crib and the high chair for sizing them. So don't be afraid to talk to a carpenter all they care is about getting paid for the work.

A couple of thoughts. If you are looking for furniture grade, instead of a carpenter try to find a cabinet maker or furniture maker.

Edited by packrat