LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Happy Family (Open)

I was thinking about we could be a family that is very different then most. The parents baby all the children in different ways and the ways the kid wants to be baby.

I am a 6th moth old names Ashley who is really 4 years old but wants to be a real baby.

I am also a 6 year old who wants to be treated like a 1 and a half year old who is not potty trained at all and can only talk a little.

In need of a mom and dad.

Can have 2 other sisters or brothers who can choose how they are babied but it can't be younger than 1 and a half but it can be any other age. They can be diapered 24/7 and have some speaking and whatever else. :)

Anyone is welcome

Okie dokie,

I'll be Sofia, she's 5 with long thick black curls and dimples. She has Sensory Processing Disorder and mild Autism, so she's prone to meltdowns when overstimulated or overwhelmed.

• Like 1

I'll be Olivia, Sofia's fraternal twin. Olivia has wispy auburn curls and big green eyes. Generally well behaved but can get into mischief when her parents are preoccupied with the other children. Has been experiencing loose stools recently and has trouble holding it long enough to get to the bathroom, so she has been put back in diapers until the cause of her problem can be identified and dealt with.

I am...

Ashley is 4 years old who still doesn't know how to talk, walk, or do anything for herself as she never seemed willing to learn. Her parents weren't concerned as they let all their children grow up as they wished. So her parents treat her like a 6th month old. She was a daddy's girl.

Angela is 6 years old but is treated like a 1 and a half year old who can't completely talk yet just simple words like mama and dada and stuff. She is not potty trained at all nor is she willing to learn. She is a mommys girl.

I am Molly, a young mom that has become a second mom to the family. I actually have a bit of an ABDL side myself partially because of bladder problems making me need diapers, so I understand why others have a tough time growing up. I tend to coddle you all even if i'm a little worried about whats been going on since I met Dad.

With four kids all still in diapers, Brian wondered how they would continue being able to afford to ever leave a store without buying more diapers or being asked why buy so many diapers so often. Like today, he had to stop at Babies R Us for several boxes of diapers coming home from work as the twins especially went through a lot of them and Grace had recently upgraded in size which of

Olivia looked down and shuffled to the door to help her father. She'd been potty trained by two and a half, and was thoroughly embarrassed about being back in diapers. "Hi daddy," she said softly and reached up to give him a hug.

I blush knowing that my own "big girl" diapers can be seen too in the pile. I smile though as I see you snuggling Olivia, thinking that she really is a sweet girl. I can't believe how much people have warmed up to me already since I met you even if it is a little bit of a weird situation we're all in.

Ashley was in her playpen playing when she heard daddy come in. She crawled to one side of the playpen and waited for daddy to come get her in a soaked diaper.

Angela waddled out to her daddy falling half way still learning how to walk completely and crawled the rest of the way to her daddy and said, "dada."

Sofia was downstairs on the couch watching T.V. when Brian came home. She had her white quilt, and stuffed golden retriever with her. This was her 'quiet place', AKA where Brian or Molly had her go to calm down after having a meltdown or on the verge of one. She uses to be potty trained before her SPD had gotten more difficult, so now she had trouble sensing when she had to go the bathroom in time. She worked hard to try and stay out of diapers, but was ultimately put back in them to prevent her being more upset if she had an accident. She peeked over at the rest of the family, still only halfway calmed down. "Shh!" She said softly, on the brink of tears.

"Olivia, don't talk to your sister like that. You know how sensitive she gets..." I say looking at you, wondering what I'm going to do about Sofia. Once she started to cry it could go on for hours...

"sweetie you don't know what she might have heard before to set her off. she has a headache right now, you don't want to make it worse... plus she hears better than us. imagine how annoying it would be to hear the tv or fridge making a buzzing sound, like a bee, that nobody else can hear." i say trying to explain to you why sofia is holding her head in her hands

Sofia whimpered, trying not to cry and have a second meltdown that day. She tucked her head under her soft white quilt and held her stuffed dog close, not understanding why her 'quiet place' wasn't so quiet to her anymore.