LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Planning a first voyerist Hot Spring Hike

Weird schedule this summer, but looks like I will be alone the 4th. Planning to hike to some warm springs for the day, Typiclaly lots of nudity, done lots of that and more there before. :whistling: Anyhow, was thinking of heading out with a long t-shirt and blue baby felt snap shorts(no design on this one). Once well on the trail switch to just diaper and long tee? Or wait until I get to the springs and sun bath in diaper and t-shirt between swims? I wear out a lot, and have hiked with no one around...but thinking of taking it a little further.

While I don't recommend this, I can't condone it either. I personally won't go out of my way to show or hide my diapers. You wouldn't normally take you pants/shorts off in the woods, so why do it with a diaper on? The beach yeah you would, the woods, sorry nope.

But at Hot springs you do remove your clothes, just like a nude beach

At the hot springs is a bit different than hiking to it. And in the hot springs would pretty much require you to remove your diaper. If you're changing in or out of your diaper while out there, that's one thing I'd hardly call openly flaunting it. Walking around for the purpose of exposing your diaper when you otherwise wouldn't is something else.

If your goal is to get a reaction from others because of your kink I'd label you same boat as anyone else that does that silyl stuff and wonder why we are looked upon with disgust from the general public. Keep you kinks and underewr choice to yourself.

I think thats the ticket, change in and out at the Hotsprings, will wear my snap shorts on the way, maybe hike back a different way no one uses for some freedom. Also going to go later then most for less traffic and some fasing light.

Thinking of an Xl or 2xl shirt like this Says ABDL which most wont know unless they are one..

If it was just plain text then most wouldn't know. That one kind of looks babyish to start with and in its self would clue them in to it being diaper/baby related.

A shirt is a shirt in my opinion so I say go with it if you want.