LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding Hope (Open RP)

"Thank you for the food Mister Brian and Missus Maria." Hope said softly, her voice itself being small and shaky, but her words sounding like they were coming from an older child.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope looked up nervously when Brian mentioned spending the night. "I don't think Mommy would like that. I'm already going to be in big trouble." She said softly, her voice filled with dead and worry audible to anyone who knew how to care for a child.

Maria looked at Brian hearing the small girl so scared and afraid.

Rory raised her eyebrows and gave her mother a surprised look. Inviting this strange girl in for dinner was weird enough...but letting her sleep there too? "Where's your parents? Won't they wonder where you are?" she asked, still curious about this new girl.

"47 Chestnut Street." Hope said softly. "That's where Mommy and I live." The address was only a five or so minute drive and maybe a ten minute walk from Brian and Maria's home.

Brian knows exactly where that address was, as his unit had been doing a lot of activity near there lately. Tells Daisy to watch over her sisters for a few minutes, then he, Maria, and Hope go out to my unmarked police car for the drive to the address Hope had provided.

Hope sits in the back of the anxiously. The house she lived at was in a really bad part of town, and it was just a one bedroom apartment that was quite rundown. When they finally got there, Hope finally spoke up. "I can go by myself. Mommy will be angry if she finds out I was with you."