LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding Hope (Open RP)

I have an idea for a new RP where a cop finds a young girl, who he later finds out to be named Hope, eating out of a trash can and scared to death. The girl is 7, but she's about the size of a five-year-old. The man's family ends up taking the girl in after visiting her home, and finding that the father never fed the girl little more than necessary. Hope becomes attached to him, and starts to regress. He already had a wife and three daughters aged, 3, 13, and 6 at home.

I will play Hope, and the mother and one of the other girls, if need be.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Daisy

Description: She is a loving person and is attractive. She lives hef family especially her father who she is close with. When Hope arrives jn the family, Daisy accepts her as a sjster straight away and she wouldnt hurt anyone physically od mentally and she is a girly girl

Lilian, aka Lily, just turned 3. Strawberry blond curls, green eyes and a few freckles. Often tries to be a big girl like her older sisters and wants to do what they do, but also revels in being the baby of the family. Currently potty training and tries really hard but isn't quite ready.

(I'll play the mother as well.)

Maria was preparing dinner while her daughters were all out in the living room, and husband was at work.

Hope was outside a few houses down, digging through the garbage, until she found a piece of chicken. She started biting into it, seeming quite hungry. She wasn't dirty like a kid who would be on the streets, but rather was in a plaid skirt and a white polo shirt.

Lily and Rory were hard at work constructing a Frozen Lego set until Rory caught a whiff of something yucky. "Ew, you stink! Why won't you go on the toilet?" she said as she got up and went to the kitchen. "Mom! Lily pooped again!"

Daisy is sat in the living room on the couch watching tv. She loves her sisters like thwy are her own kids. "Mom do you want me to clean Lily up?" Daisy asks getting iff of the couch and sganding inthe doorway of the kjtchen.

Brian got off work and was heading home. He worked as an plain-clothed cop and often was involved in helping to bust drug dealers and burglars. He is tall with brown hair and blue eyes and strong. "Food smells great as always," I say as I walk through the door. "And how are my baby girls today?"

Maria smiled when Brian walked in, she was just serving things up on the plates. When Rory came in with Daisy. "That's okay honey. I'll get her changed. The girls are good hon, but still not much success on the potty training. Could you take the garbage out before dinner please?" She said to Daisy, and then Brian.

Hope had finished the tiny amount of chicken she had found from that trash can, and went a few houses down, where Maria and her children and husband lived. She dug through the trash, looking for any specks of stuff to eat.

Brian takes the bag of trash and takes it outside. Before I even get to the can I am able to hear it rattling around like something or someone was checking it. Was a bit too light outside still to see possums or raccoons, and Brian hadn't seen any rats in a while thanks to the neighborhood cats. "Is someone there?," I call softly. The scent of soiled diapers is strong from the bag of trash in my hand. I drop the trash into the can and go inside to wash up for dinner.

Daisy helps her dad with the garbage before coming back inside and washjng her hands so she is ready for dinner. Daisy then sits at the table next to her dad and sisters and waits for dinner to be served before ahe starts to eat it politely and slowly.

Rory watched out the window as her dad returned to the house. Suddenly she saw a small girl come out of hiding as Brian came in. "Mom, dad, there's a girl out there," she said. The girl looked to be just a bit younger than her and she wondered what a child that age would be doing outside alone.

Hope ran behind some full trashcans when she heard Brian. She waited until she was positive he was gone, before slowly coming out, and looking around to be sure no one else was coming.

"Don't be silly honey." Maria said, returning after changing Lily into a fresh cool touch pull-up. "Why would a girl be outside at this hour?"