LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding Hope (Open RP)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy excuses herself frlm thr table to go and have a look. She makes sure to be silent sk the girl wont hear. Daisy creeps up behind and grabs her gently so she doesnt hurt her. "Mom dad come oht here." Daisy says holdjng the small girl gently but firmly

Hope shrieked when Daisy grabbed her from behind. She did her best to wiggle her way out from her grasp, but wasn't successful.

Maria sighed, and set Lily down in her highchair. She went outside with Brian, and saw the little girl with dirt on her face and hands from digging in the trash. "Daisy, let her go. You're scaring her."

(Sorry, not right now.)

"I don't know honey, just go eat your dinner. Mommy will come inside." Maria said, not wanting to frighten the little girl more than she already was.

Hope shook her head, and tried to back away. "Don't tell Mommy I was eating."

Hope looked up at Brian, it was almost winter, and she didn't have a coat on, so she was shivering. She wasn't sure what to do. Her mother had certain rules about what to eat and when to eat, but she was so hungry. "I don't know if Mommy will like that."

"Lily, be a good girl, or you won't get any ice cream after dinner." Maria said gently, as she scooped some homemade Mac and cheese into a small plastic bowl and set it on the tray, knowing any efforts to get her to use utensils, would be in vain.

Hope turns red, seeing everyone is staring at her while she digs into the food, eating as if she was starving, which she was. She looked down and set down her fork, thinking maybe they were telling her to stop. "I am Hope." She said softly, her voice sounding as if she had rehearsed it many times.

Hope stared down at her food, it was half-eaten already, and she wanted to eat more, but she thought she was being told not to, what with everyone staring at her.

"Because, Hope is our guest, and she's nervous."