LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ffxiv ARR (Balmung)

Is that a translation I'm not understanding?

I have final fantasy 14 on the playstation 4 though. Dare I believe you mean that?

Also, what does your title mean? "Ffix arr (balmung)" Another translation perhaps?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

anyone still play? I just started about a month ago and have a character each on Mateus, Exodus, Famfrit and Phoenix.

If you play on any of those servers and look for someone with the surname of Windelpo. That would probably be me..

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Actually, I still play FFXIV.. Also on Primal (Hyperion), I log in semi-regularly (At least once every 2 weeks to keep my house) and when new content drops or I just feel like it I'll play more. I can be found using this same name, as a furry you can expect me to be playing under this name or as one of 3 alts (yes, I know alts in FFXIV? Yes, I do, and I know I could just change my race with a Phantasia), Those other 3 are Carrot Glace (Male Viera), Kimba Snow (Male, Hrothgar), and Elric Melinbone (Male, Au'Ra). At current you'd be more likely to see me on Carrot or Kimba as I'm trying to get them thru the MSQ (Elric not so much, he's still finishing up the Shadowbringers). Anyone here can feel free to send me a friend invite "If" they see me in game. I'm usually leveling something and if you want to run a few Duty's I can play any role and know the mechanics for most, if not all Duty's/ Or you just want to chat as sometimes I'm just sitting around working on a glamour or leveling trade skills which I'm notorious at neglecting (Don't have any maxed out on any character).

If anyone does decide to look me up in game, your best chance at catching me online is early mornings (After I get off work) or in the evenings (Before I go to work) or Tues/Weds which I could be online at any time (Especially late night/early morning).