LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nicholas gurgled as Vanessa-the former love of his life-spoke so fondly of Zeke the geek, wincing when the other man dared to peck her cheek. He clutched his big bird toy to his tummy, and watched jealously as his new rival wrapped an arm around Vanessa's body from behind; how dare he touch her in such an intimate manner! The minute Daddy spoke of them as if they were a happy couple, he squirmed around, just when they strolled over to his oversized playmen. After Daddy lifted him up, he whined in protest, and shifted about for a moment, when Zeke the geek shook his hand, attempting to be a gentleman, perhaps. Bothered by his romantic gestures towards the girl who was rightfully his, he tried to bite his hand, but ended up harmlessly sucking on his finger like a baby in need of a bottle. With a gurgle, he allowed the duo to take him to the couch, clinging to his big bird toy, and noticed Zeke asking Vanessa if it would be magical if they had children one day. Jealous, Nicholas let out an impatient wail, and allowed Daddy to give him kisses, telling him to be good. After he was handed back to Zeke, he cooed, and reached up, "Baba!" He was bloody thirsty, and he wanted a drink; just as long as this bastard kept his grimy hands off his girl, he'd be a good little baby.

Vanessa watched a Nicky gurgled and asked for his baba. "Awwww him's a thristy little guy! isn't he?" Asked Zeke as Vanessa popped the Nipple in his mouth. Once Nicky was silenced by his baba,they began talking about Oliver with Zeke starting it. "You know Vanessa I'm so glad that Oliver is out of your life and you decided to give me a chance,you deserve better than that little pussy,I bet he's off sucking cock somewhere,that's the only reason I can imagine anyone leaving such a wonderful woman like you!" Little did he know Oliver was right there,or did he know somehow? pondered Nicky. as he whimpered drinking his formula. This cause Vanessa to giggle. "Maybe he is!" she chided. "You've always known how to cheer me you Zekey Babe!" as she finished saying that she leaned in and gave Zeke a kiss,thats when Nicky began to wail. This caused Zeke to chuckle out loud. "I think the little guy is jealous! But he can't please you," Zeke looked down and finished his sentence. "No he can't him's just a cutie patooti in diapers isn't he? Yeeeees He is!" and tickled the former man's tummy."Him's just a silly willy baby waby!"

Nicholas wailed in fear, and recoiled, the minute Zeke mentioned that he was probably off sucking cock somewhere. That couldn't be closer to the truth if he actually knew anything, could it? The minute he was silenced by his bottle of milk, he shifted around, and began sucking on it tentatively, with tears in his eyes. Tears began pouring down his face when, not only Vanessa started laughing at the comment, but seemed cheered up by that response. Did Zeke know that he was Oliver, somehow? He whimpered as he drank his milkies, squirming on his diapered bottom as he did so, and wailed at the top of his lungs in frustration when Zeke dared to kiss his girlfriend like the bastard he was. Nicholas began to shiver, sobbing heavily, as Vanessa told him that she was sorry, that she had her fill of little babies, and it was time to have a real man.

"Awww he thinks he's a big boy! isn't that just the cutest little thing?" Asked Zeke giggling. "It sure is!" Chimed Vanessa,when he said That he's no baby and Grabbed his itchy diaper pissing without realising it Zeke responded with "Big boy's don't wear diapers and soak them,he said feeling his diaper."And you are soaked aren't ya little guy?" When Oliver said that Daddy was bad Vanessa felt the need to correct him. "No No Daniel's a good Daddy yes he is,He just has to work sweety he'll be home before you know it little guy" When Vanessa Announced that she was going to have to change Nicky's Diaper Zeke insisted. "I'll do it darling it's your first day relax,you've been through a trauma with that loser dumping you,Let me lighten your load a little." and he lifted Nicky out of her arm's and patted Nicky's diapered butt. "Come on little fella we gonna get you all dry yes!" He cooed his finger trailing from his tummy to his Neck and carried him to the Nursery after Vanessa giving him the way.

Nicholas growled after Zeke mocked him, saying that it was cute that he thought he was a big boy. "Me big! Not baby!" He protested, realizing after that remark that he had drenched his diaper in urine. When Vanessa corrected him, tears poured down his face, and he started outright bawling; why didn't she realize that Daddy being at work wasn't what he was talking about?! He flinched as Zeke dared to touch his diaper, as if he were scared, and began to shiver in terror after Zeke insisted on changing his pissy diaper, even after Vanessa offered to do it herself. Nicholas squirmed with a high-pitched wail the minute he was taken from Vanessa's arms, and pat on his diapered bottom by the one person he hated more than Daddy at this point. "No fuck!" The soggy-diapered baby wailed, flinching away from Zeke and rocking from side to side. "Daddy fuck baby. Baby no faggot. Daddy bad. Baby bad." He continued repeating these words, grabbing his head in his hands, lower lip quivering.

Zeke ignore Nicky taking him to the Nursery,waiting until he was out of earshot of Vanessa."Now now Oliver don't make me report back to that Daddy of your's I'm sure he wouldn't like his baby Nicky using such words,or is that what you say when you are horny to make him fuck that ass of yours?" Zeke said addressing his former Abuser. Nicky looked in shock with a face that gave off the impression of asking how he knew and responded to the face. "I told you before that you'd end up paying the price one day! You didn't think I'd let you off the hook with the girl of my dreams did you?" He cackled. "How is the little faggot enjoying his man milk? and Feeling like a girl and he pummel your ass with his "Rod of justice" baby boy?" not waiting for a reply he roughly changed Nicky's diaper and told him."Now be a good boy or I report back to your Daddy! I've seen the tape of your worst punishment. I doubt you want that happening again and if so I'd be a good little baby for me and Vanessa or you'll experience that kind of ass pounding again!" He laughed picking Nicky up and returning to Vanessa. "Here we are all nice and dry aren't we baby boy?" He said with a pretty hard smack to Oliver's diapered rump.

Nicholas wailed like any other baby when Zeke mentioned his real name, squirming on his wet-diapered ass with tears streaming down his face, "Uwaaah!" He stared at him in shock as he continuously sobbed, going over what Zeke told him in his mind. The words, the way that Zeke called him a faggot and taunted him, made him cry harder and louder than ever before. Zeke then reminded him that he'd said he would end up paying the price one day, that he had to be a good baby or he'd report back to his Daddy, which made everything worse. He didn't just cry; he screamed at the top of his lungs, "No, no, no, no!" when every word sunk in. The bastard knew that he wasn't a baby, he knew that he was Oliver; he had to tell Vanessa, he had to! Nicholas clung to himself after Zeke carried him back to Vanessa in a dry diaper, whimpering when he given a smack to his diapered rump. He sniffled, and pointed to the television with one finger, wanting to watch something so he could put his mind at ease. As he clutched his toy, he stared at Zeke, and mouthed, "Tell Vanessa, please! She has to know, she has to!" The baby boy looked horrified, and seemed like he was going to start screaming at the top of his lungs.

"Awww why's the little guy crying?" Asked Vanessa. "I don't know babe I just changed his diaper,may some tv will settle him down." Said Zeke. When he noticed Oliver mouthing the words of tell Vanessa,Zeke poked his hold through the diaper and staring to remind him what would happen if he continued to be bad before setting him in his playpen and turning on something to soothe the baby. "here we go Nicky some nice Barney for the baby!" Zeke said tossling Oliver's hair before joining back with Vanessa on the couch. "MMM you are so good with him!" Vanessa said rubbing Zeke's chest. "Ahh what can I say? It's a gift!" Zeke replied with a smile pulling Vanessa closer to him and planting a fat wet kiss on his love. "I'm a family man hun,not like that little bitch that dumped you!" Vanessa Planted her head on Zeke's shoulder as they watched Nicky in his playpen thinking of what beautiful kids they'd make together.Zeke grabbed one of Vanessa's breasts and kissed her on the lips. "No no we can't theres a baby here." she said protesting. "So what? he's a baby! you think he's gonna know what we're doing? besides he's content watching Barney!" Vanessa thought about it before replying to her hot man. "oh alright just be quiet with it hon,I don't want to upset the baby by him seeing something so graphic okay?" she asked. "You got it babe" He Zeke replied as they finished talking they started making out hand groping up and down each other's body's moaning and loving every minute of passion between them. Zeke looked over to Oliver with the most sinister snarky look as Vanessa started blowing him right there and then.

Nicholas sighed in surrender, whimpering after Zeke poked him through the diaper, cruelly reminding him of the punishment he'd get if he kept trying to tell Vanessa who he really was

Edited by marxthebaby

Zeke blew pouted kisses to Oliver taunting the baby,and moaned in such pleasure. "OHhhhhhhhhhh Vanessa You don't know how long I've dreamed of this moment!" Vanessa only moaned sucked the cock that was so much Bigger than even when he was a big boy and she gagged a bit,Zeke rubbed her head assuring her that it's okay and that he know's its a sizeable difference compare to her last cock and winked at the diapered Oliver clutching his baby toy. "Ohhh I think Nicky might be worried that I'm hurting you babe." Stated Zeke with a sarcastic tone. "It's okay Nicky,we're just having fun little guy,She loves a sucking a real man!" he chided. Vanessa stopped sucking and addressed the situation. "I don't like that he's watching us! I know Daniel said he's addicted to sesame street maybe we should put that in so he won't be watching us!"

Nicholas whimpered at the sight of Zeke's enormous cock, before looking down, remembering his own, now puny little baby penis. The damn thing was so small that he barely felt it inside of his thick diapers, and he knew that Zeke was talking to him when he was told his former girlfriend was being fucked by a real man. He was now reduced to an infantile state, clinging to a baby toy, and wearing a diaper in an oversized playpen with Barney playing in the background, watching the big boy and big girl have a fun time. Nicholas then winced; that's what he was, just a dumb little baby watching the big, strong adults screw without any knowledge of what was going on. Sickened by his loss in status, he whimpered, when he suddenly remembered his time sucking Daddy's cock. His stomach churned, his entire body shivered, and he felt tears brim in his eyes. "Dah guh buh goo." He tried to communicate in his desperation, but was unable to find the words, and could only cry softly after Zeke let him know that Vanessa was swallowing his seed, something she'd never done for him. At this point, the baby's tummy gurgled, and he felt like throwing up, evidenced by the way he clutched his stomach. Instead of being turned on by this, it only served as a cruel reminder to his little fun time with Daddy, and he could still taste the seed in his mouth. Whimpering, he gagged again, this time repeatedly, and keeled over, crying loudly, unable to suppress his pain any longer.

Vanessa wiped off her chin and heard the baby groaning softly and went of to check. "Awww Nicky!" she picked him up and patted his diaper. "shh shh shh whatsamatter baby? Are you hungwy? do you need to poo poo's?" she pulled

Nicholas whimpered in mortification at the assumption Vanessa had made; he already shit himself yesterday morning(to him, that was bad enough), and he felt more like he was about to vomit than anything else. However, to Vanessa, his groaning was equated to constipation, and he knew that nothing he could say would convince her otherwise. With a gurgle, he allowed her to bring him to the kitchen after yanking on the back of his diaper to check, which made his face turn redder than ever before. The minute Vanessa told him that she knew how to make him go poopies, he whined in fervent protest; he wasn't bloody constipated, he had just had a series

"Awww the little guy is tired! we should put him down for his nap and let the syrup do it job so he'll feel better." Zeke told Vanessa."Okay little guy Nap time for you!" she said clutching him and rubbing his back to soothe him as she walked back to the living room. "Don't you worry sweetie pie that tummy trouble will be gone soon,and you'll feel so much better! shhh shh shh and she began to sing a soft lullabye sweetly as she rocked him to sleep in her arm's. while she was doing this the syrup was already producing gas from Nicky's tushie making him release little baby farts." Zeke giggled at this Knowing who Nicky actually was. "Isn't that adorable,I've never heard baby farts before!" he chuckled. "awww is Zeke picking on my Nicky doll? You go right ahead and fart from that cutie patootie all you want!" she said pinching his diapered butt! Finally after 15 minutes Nicky was sound asleep in her arms as she coddled him,Zeke took a picture of Vanessa hold Nicky in her arm's sound asleep."I love thinking about you being a mother!" Zeke said aloud,Vanessa just shushed him "the baby is asleep! do you want to wake him up and deal with his shitty diapers?" she warned him,this immediately quieted him."sorry babe I just do! we'd make beautiful kids together!" he retorted before they left the room to make themselves lunch.

Nicholas gurgled with relief when Vanessa told him that it was naptime, and clutched him, rubbing his back as she carried him out of the living room. When she noted his tummy trouble would be gone soon, he whimpered, and squirmed on his bottom, until he heard her sing a peaceful lullaby.

Edited by marxthebaby

Not hearing his low snivel's Vanessa and Zeke continued to make themselves lunch and prepare Nicky's for when he woke up,they were making steak burger's Oliver's favorite,It was Zeke's idea after all the taste great and what a way to teast Oliver. The smell wafted through the kitchen and out to the living room,Daddy had a broiler in the kitchen and the smell made Oliver sit up and take notice. Hoping for a break from the baby food Daddy insisted he have. Little did he know that puree'd vegtables were his lunch followed by yet another bottle of formula. Zeke and Vanessa took their plate's and the baby monitor into the dining room,they didn't want to take the chance of waking Nicky,

Vanessa heard the fussing and got up immediately and when he started to whine. "Aww nicky hold on baby I'm coming" she said as she entered the nursery. Upon piciking him up she felt the back of his diaper as she padded him trying to comfort him. "Did baby make a stinky winky?" she asked bouncing him up and down. "Don't you worry cutie pi Nanny Nessa is gonna get you changed!" Just as she was saying this Zeke interrupted her. "No! feed him first,we're in the middle of eating do you really want to stick your hands in baby shit and then go back to eating? Just feed him he'll probably shit some more while he's eating anyway,why double your work load? tell you what I'll even change him all you have to do is feed him first." he said in a controlling tone,Vanessa couldn't argue it would make her load easier

Nicholas whimpered pathetically, gurgling as Vanessa bounced him up and down, promising to get him changed. However, before he could relax, rubbing tears from his eyes, Zeke interrupted her, and practically demanded that she give him his food first, supposidely to lighten her workload. Annoyed by this, he let out a high-pitched wail, shifting around in his dirtied diaper, then sobbed quietly when Vanessa agreed to the outrageous idea. The bastard had a good point, but Nicholas knew full damn well that he had a rash worse than anything he'd experienced before, and wanted out of the diaper. Dismayed, he sniveled and pouted at Vanessa and Zeke when Zeke plopped him into the highchair. He wasn't hungry for baby food, and he didn't want to eat any! It wouldn't do him any good; he was already skinnier than he had ever been(though he still managed to keep a chubby enough tummy to fool anyone who looked his way) and he wanted the fucking burgers. So, he stared defiantly at the food in front of him, and turned his head away, pointing at the burgers on the table. "Wan' those." Nicholas protested, his tummy aching for

"No no baby that's big ppl food your tummy isn't built for that sweety!" cooed Vanessa and she scooped up the Veggies and lifted it up to his mouth,when Oliver refused to eat Vanessa offered a deal to Nicky."tell you what,if you are a good boy and eat up all your food Nanny Nessa will mush up some of the burger and feed it to you if you are still hungry how's that sound cutie?" she asked pinching his cheek not knowing that Nicky's food contained an appetite suppressant. Nicky smiled and gurgled in agreement. "Okay baby boy open up for the gravy train!" Before his food was even gone Nicky's tummy was at it's bursting point. with food all over his face,bib,hands and tray he refused anymore food. "see silly baby? him's can't handle big people food!" Zeke piped up with. "Now drinky your baba and Uncy Zeke will get you into clean,dry diapers!" he said with a wink aiming the bottle of formula into his mouth.

• 2 weeks later...

"See silly baby? you couldn't even finish you's baby food! yous tummies couldn't hand big boy food!" Zeke said as he plunged the nipple of his formula into the crying baby's mouth. "Shhh shhhh shhhh it's okay it's formula time little guy!" he said bouncing him up and down,Oliver wouldn't stop crying even with the nipple. "Hey Vanessa,would you try giving him his bottle while I change his diaper? he seems to have taken a liking to you and I'm a stranger so he may drink for you!" Vanessa told him she would and he handed him to her. "Awwww come on baby boy,drinky for Nanny Nessa she knows you can sweety pies!" she told him tugging his nose and planted a kiss on his forehead. as she took him to his nursery,as Zeke prepped the changing table she continued to feed Oliver his bottle. "That's a good baby Nicky,drinky that nummy formula! you'll grow big and strong like Zeke,yes you will!" Zeke glanced over and scoffed to himself and Nicky heard it and glared at him. Vanessa laid him down,plopping the bottle out of his mouth so he didn't choke,when he was all locked in securely she placed it back in his mouth. "Who's stinky baby and needs to be changed?" Zeke asked several times playing peek-a-boo with Oliver pulling his legs apart. "YOU DO!" he replied striking Oliver's nose with his finger playfully. Zeke untaped the diaper and Oliver was just covered in his own filth,Oliver bawled even after the nipple was placed back in his mouth,there he was literally like a pig in shit with his girlfriend and his ex bullying victim in full view not only watching but eagerly partaking, in his humiliation one knowingly,one unknowingly.

Oliver wailed incessantly, as Zeke told him he was a silly baby, and plugged the nipple into his waiting mouth. Frustrated by the condescending tone of the man's voice, and humiliated thoroughly by the entire experience, he cried harder than he ever had since he arrived with Daddy. His crying wouldn't cease, his wails became louder with each passing minute, and Zeke took notice, bouncing him up and down in a feeble attempt to comfort him. He wasn't a damn baby, and he would never be one; he told himself this, but couldn't keep his composure for even a second, blubbering when Zeke mentioned changing his diaper. Fearful, he began to squirm, kicking his legs and wailing, even as Vanessa held him so gently, tugging his nose and kissing his forehead. Oliver let her hold him, suckling on his bottle filled with baby formula, whimpering occasionally in pain and humiliation. After she told him that, if he drank it all up, he'd be strong like Zeke, he gurgled with disgust and writhed on his diapered rump.

Edited by marxthebaby

Vanessa stroked Oliver's head as he bawled incessantly and at the shock of Zeke,calling out for his daddy."It's okay sweetheart Daddy will be home soon! it won't be long long" stated kissing his forehead. Zeke Grabbed the wipes before he cleaned he announced he was staring. "He we go,Unkie Zeke is gonna wipe away all the messy yes him is!" Zeke started smearing the feces against Oliver's skin and wiping it away. "peee yew! I get when baby had to go he really had to go!" he laughed playfully pinching Oliver's thigh. "Awww is Zeke picking on my wittle Nicky? Don't you worry Nanna Nessa still finks yous da cootest widdew guy!" she said winking at Oliver to keep him calm,when Oliver grabbed some more wipes and finished cleaning him off,He smirked knowing it was from his wiping of the ass and crotch. "Uh Vanessa,he's got a little stiffie! What do we do? I doubt his diaper will fit over it!" Oliver hadn't even realised he was hard,and when Zeke called attention to it,Oliver looked down and shrieked,when he saw it he passed out,this was far too humiliating,He didn't want to get hard from Zeke,when He woke up he would try to convincing himself that is was Vanessa that turned him on not Zeke,Would daddy hear of this when he got home or was this something that Zeke would keep to himself? is what Oliver would ponder upon waking up. Zeke Finished changing Nicky and put him in the Playpen with big bird,Nicky was out like a light and would stay that way until well after Daddy Got home.

Oliver whimpered, and continued to fuss, writhing even as Vanessa stroked his head gently. He closed his eyes when she kissed his forehead, and smiled slightly at the feeling, before Zeke announced that he would start cleaning him off. When the wet wipes hit his poop-covered skin, he shuddered, and cooed, squirming in protest at the stimulation of his penis, "Buh buh guh! Nuh!" His final word escaped his parted lips in a harsh gasp, and he shuddered once again, still not used to the sensation of Zeke wiping his shitty bottom clean. Daddy was much gentler; he scowled when he realized that his pudgy thigh had been pinched, and whined as the cleaning continued. The fussy baby cooed again when Vanessa assured him that she thought he was still the cutest little guy, reaching up his hands, though he knew that this was going to end soon, "Gah buh guh." His attention was called, mortifyingly enough, to his now stiffened penis; he had noticed something about it before, but this was too much stimulation, something that only happened when women touched him..or Daddy touched him. Whimpering, he wailed in outrage, humiliated by the hardness of his penis, and suddenly, everything went dark. He had fallen asleep, possibly from something contained within his baby formula, and was placed into his playpen with big bird and a fresh diaper wrapped securely around his bottom. When Daddy got home, he finally stirred, if only slightly, but soon found himself sleeping again. The baby woke up a long while later, thumb crammed in his mouth, clutching big bird to his naked chest. Tears began to fill his eyes as he looked around; he was all alone, only him and big bird. Despite himself, he became frightened, and wailed, "Daddy!" His Daddy had to hold him, make it all better; Zeke had been mean! He was scared, alone, and wanted some cuddles; nothing more. Oliver reassured himself that he was just too frightened to know what he was doing, but he knew deep down that he yearned for his Daddy like a real baby, and it sickened him.