LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I am thinking about a scenario where a small framed man attracts the attention of a larger man,he abducts the smaller man and turns him into the baby of his dreams whether he likes it or not! I can play the daddy or the baby anyone interested?

I am thinking about a scenario where a small framed man attracts the attention of a larger man,he abducts the smaller man and turns him into the baby of his dreams whether he likes it or not! I can play the daddy or the baby anyone interested?

I am very, very interested; is it okay if I play as the baby? I can do either, but I think I'm better as the baby.

Absolutely. What is your character's name (not that daddy won't change it once you are his hehe) and would you mind if I start?

His name is Oliver(Oliver Patterson if you want me to provide a last name) and you may begin.

Oliver Patterson age 22 is 5'4 is an adorable looking man,with his short stature he bulked up to make sure he could defend himself. when 8 months ago Daniel age 29 6'4 239lbs crossed paths with him and Daniel knew with one glance that he was perfect for him and so he started keeping tabs on him over the coming months without letting him know. He had Olivier's Routine down to a science. Work,gym home with his girlfriend. He rarely deviated from his routine,only on this night his life would change for ever. Olivier Left work entered the garage and got in his car just as he was about the start it he saw Daniel in the the rearview mirror only it was too late, Daniel arranged to have the lights in the garage to blow out. Just as they did Daniel placed the cloroformed cloth over his mouth.

Oliver had felt that someone was watching him for a while, but had learned to ignore it. His girlfriend had chalked it up to simple paranoia, and he had known that it was probably the most logical explanation. On this day, after a long day of work, all he wanted and needed was a good rest, but that was coming to him in a different way than he had initially expected. For one thing, he saw a vague face in his rearview mirror, but hadn't gotten to truly make it out when the lights in the garage suddenly blew out. They had done that before; that was no problem for him. The one thing, the thing that made this terrifying, was the cloth placed over his mouth. He had seen movies and television shows, he had seen chloroform cloths before, but he certainly hadn't had one rammed over his mouth before. Before he could stop himself, he began hyperventilating out of panic, and felt himself slide to the ground in a heap. Everything became a blur, and he saw nothing but a very hazy view of his car floor when he hit the ground. His breathing had slowed to a set of soft breaths, that sounded as if he were comfortably asleep, not knocked out on the recently-cleaned floor of his own car without any knowledge of what had really happened. The small man's wavy, feminine and velvety soft hair, colored with a rich caramel hue(his friends often called it 'dirty blond'), fell into his pale face as he lay there, cheek pressed against the floor.

Daniel concerned for his new baby's health immediately takes the cloth off of his Olivier's face and checked his breathing by the van lights his Cronies were operating so Daniel could pull this off. Once he makes sure his baby is okay,He easily lifts Olivier into the back of the van and straps him in safe and sound. It would be a long drive to his baby's new home.

On the drive home Daniel strips the unconscious Oliver checking him over. "hmmm that is quite a bit of muscle,but don't you worry,soon enough daddy will turn that muscle into baby fat" muses Daniel as he continues checking over his pride and joy as he is blissfully unaware. he tsk's "All that big boy hair". He glances to his cronies. "Okay boys,we have lots of work to get done before we let baby........ *Daniel checks Oliver's wallet for his name* Oliver!?!? No no no, that will not do. I can't wait for baby to learn his new name,"He sees the picture of Oliviers Girlfriend in the wallet* Oh Boys you did take care of the Girlfriend of my baby right,she won't be looking for him?"

Daniel concerned for his new baby's health immediately takes the cloth off of his Olivier's face and checked his breathing by the van lights his Cronies were operating so Daniel could pull this off. Once he makes sure his baby is okay,He easily lifts Olivier into the back of the van and straps him in safe and sound. It would be a long drive to his baby's new home.On the drive home Daniel strips the unconscious Oliver checking him over. "hmmm that is quite a bit of muscle,but don't you worry,soon enough daddy will turn that muscle into baby fat" muses Daniel as he continues checking over his pride and joy as he is blissfully unaware. he tsk's "All that big boy hair". He glances to his cronies. "Okay boys,we have lots of work to get done before we let baby........ *Daniel checks Oliver's wallet for his name* Oliver!?!? No no no, that will not do. I can't wait for baby to learn his new name,"He sees the picture of Oliviers Girlfriend in the wallet* Oh Boys you did take care of the Girlfriend of my baby right,she won't be looking for him?"

Oliver squirmed slightly, but did not awaken from his deep slumber. He was blissfully unaware of the older man that had stripped him naked, breathing a bit softer as his head lolled off to one side. Of course, he couldn't have suspected what was going on; he did feel some brief tampering through his dreamless sleep, but had mistaken it for his girlfriend; she had the tendency to do kinky things to him when he slept, and he suspected somewhere in his haze-filled mind that she had done this. His thumb's tip entered his mouth after a moment-a habit he hated, and always wished to break-and as he nipped at it absentmindedly, he did hear a voice, but couldn't place it. He didn't really care, with how tired he felt, and even when the buckles began to chafe at his unconscious body, he did not awaken. After all, while the chloroform's effects were fading ever-so-slowly, his body was still trapped in a perpetually numb state, whilst his mind worked to process this. He did make out some words; "baby" being the one that sent a chill down his spine. Was his girlfriend pregnant, or did she..did she drive the car with another man, did she..have a baby with said man? It would explain the weird male voice he heard... Though he felt frightened, he couldn't truly understand what was actually happening... Even though the buckles were tight, that didn't stop the muscular, pale man from flopping as far on his side as he could in a desperate attempt to sleep. It was, after a very long moment of driving...that he did remember something. A..cloth, smelling of something odd, pressed against his nose and mouth. Who had done that? He also vaguely recalled an odd, hazy face in the rearview mirror; who was that? A friend of his, a friend of his girlfriend, someone pulling a sick prank? Suddenly, he felt cramped, and the sensations of..everything, the pain he now felt, the stiffness, radiated through his mind and body. After a while, he removed the thumbnail from his dry mouth, letting his arm flop down near the floor of the car as he writhed in his sleep. Urine seeped forth from his aching crotch before he could gather the strength to stop it, and he could only whimper as it dampened his body and the seat below him. He felt frightened by the warm feeling of his own pee against his body; why had this happened?

Daniel notices Oliver's flopping and rubs his belly and and coos to him "shhh shhh shhh it's okay baby,you deserve a nice rest,just sleepy don't fight it." Daniel not taking any chances takes a syringe out of his special aid kit. the syringe contains several muscle relaxers and tranquilizer's nothing harmful to his precious cargo,But enough that he won't be able to put up a fight even if he somehow becomes alert. Daniel turns Olivier over kisses his forehead and whispers in his ear. "this is going to hurt baby but it's just a pinch and its over" He plunges the needle and the drugs into Olivier and caresses his hair. Daddy can't wait to get my little guy home in his nursery. Daniel wraps Oliver in a cloth diaper not wanting him to have any clue of his new life of disposable diapers just yet. in his haze Olivier feels what he believes his a towel. afterward worried about his baby. He has is cronies pull over unclips Oliver and hold him in his lap whispering. Daniel notes that Oliver has fight in him even in his slumber and tells his goons "I think we got a fighter here boy's. good thing daddy is up to the challenge" the goons nod and agree as all three smile wickedly.

Daniel notices Oliver's flopping and rubs his belly and and coos to him "shhh shhh shhh it's okay baby,you deserve a nice rest,just sleepy don't fight it." Daniel not taking any chances takes a syringe out of his special aid kit. the syringe contains several muscle relaxers and tranquilizer's nothing harmful to his precious cargo,But enough that he won't be able to put up a fight even if he somehow becomes alert. Daniel turns Olivier over kisses his forehead and whispers in his ear. "this is going to hurt baby but it's just a pinch and its over" He plunges the needle and the drugs into Olivier and caresses his hair. Daddy can't wait to get my little guy home in his nursery. Daniel wraps Oliver in a cloth diaper not wanting him to have any clue of his new life of disposable diapers just yet. in his haze Olivier feels what he believes his a towel. afterward worried about his baby. He has is cronies pull over unclips Oliver and hold him in his lap whispering. Daniel notes that Oliver has fight in him even in his slumber and tells his goons "I think we got a fighter here boy's. good thing daddy is up to the challenge" the goons nod and agree as all three smile wickedly.

Oliver felt an unfamiliar hand rub his tummy, and sighed in bliss; yes, it was foreign, but it felt rather..nice. Comforting, in a way that was not comprehensible for him at this point. When he heard a voice coo to him, he tensed up; it sounded so unfamiliar, and yet..so kind, comforting in a very strange way. After a moment, he winced at the feeling of something pricking his arm; he always hated needles. Yet, whatever it was, made him feel weak and numb. He could hardly even squirm, and soon found solace in the hand he could barely feel sliding through his long, light-colored hair. Even the lips that had ever-so-gently touched his warm forehead brought him some form of comfort; they felt so nice, in a way he knew not how to describe. Something-a towel, perhaps-is swaddled around his lower half, and at the soft, almost warm feeling of the cloth, he sighed slightly, completely unaware that this was a cloth diaper. When the buckles loosened their grip on him, he sighed again, this time in bliss at the odd feeling of his crotch brushing against the warmth, the softness of the cloth diaper, but soon felt panic seize him at the voice that he now heard clear as day. It was the foreign voice from earlier, and it mentioned...daddy? Was this the person's title? It sounded very odd to him, but he could barely fully penetrate the fog in his mind to know why exactly it did. He could feel himself resting near a warm body, and whimpers groggily, trying to move, to do something, but all he could do is wriggle feebily, like a helpless baby. As he was held on a lap that was still so unknown to him, so foreign, he felt scared, and his breathing had hitched slightly, but he then remembered how comforting the whispers were. Oliver did not quite give in, still having his doubts, and still thought of the strange feeling, of that cloth over his mouth, the voice in the rearview window.. Perhaps this odd voice, this person, was a friend of his in disguise, or..a friend of his girlfriend's that he didn't yet meet.. He could only bring himself to whine weakly in vain protest, in the weak, simpering wails of what reminded him of a groggy infant protesting its early bedtime. Little did he know that the analogy would become all too correct...

"awww my little guy is cranky,that's okay,now that we're home daddy will get you ready for beddy byes." said Daniel and he exited the van with his new property. He bounced Olivier gently along as he took the baby to his windowless nursery. Daniel make extra certain only a mild light was present and he entered with Oliver. He couldn't risk Spoiling the surprise for his lil guy in the morning when he was fully alert. and with that,Daniel Hiked him up on the changing table,to change what would be Oliver's last cloth diaper. Daniel wiped,Lotioned and powdered Oliver before pinning a fresh diaper on him and placing him in baby blue plastic panties with cute little duckies all over them. Next Daniel Whisked Oliver across the nursery and gently place him in what would be his permanent new bed,He brought the rails up,turned on the mobile hanging above the crib keeping everything in the room barely visible and kissed his baby good night.

"awww my little guy is cranky,that's okay,now that we're home daddy will get you ready for beddy byes." said Daniel and he exited the van with his new property. He bounced Olivier gently along as he took the baby to his windowless nursery. Daniel make extra certain only a mild light was present and he entered with Oliver. He couldn't risk Spoiling the surprise for his lil guy in the morning when he was fully alert. and with that,Daniel Hiked him up on the changing table,to change what would be Oliver's last cloth diaper. Daniel wiped,Lotioned and powdered Oliver before pinning a fresh diaper on him and placing him in baby blue plastic panties with cute little duckies all over them. Next Daniel Whisked Oliver across the nursery and gently place him in what would be his permanent new bed,He brought the rails up,turned on the mobile hanging above the crib keeping everything in the room barely visible and kissed his baby good night.

Oliver heard that comforting voice again, and yet, it sent chills down his spine. He heard, once again, the words "daddy" and "baby", but now knew that one applied to him, and the other did not... Was this a trick, a dirty scheme? When he felt the gentle, rhythmic bouncing, his bladder let loose again from the relaxant, and he whimpered with terror. When he felt the comforting bouncing stop, he whined in protest, before he was lain on something. The thing around his waist was removed, and he gurgled as lotion was rubbed onto his lower half. As powder of some kind sprinkled over his crotch, he sighed at the odd smell; he couldn't quite place it, but vaguely remembered it. The name of it entered his mind when a soft, cloth "towel" was pinned onto him, and (as he would eventually discover) plastic panties were pulled over the "towel". It was baby powder. Maybe it had been spilled upon him? Suspecting that it was just some kinky trick his girlfriend was playing, he let himself be carried off the table and plopped into what he didn't know was a crib. Even when he was kissed, he still squirmed and whined in discomfort; he felt so weak that his legs and arms barely moved. The weakness would, to his dismay, last for a very, very long time...

(Can you start us off in the morning of the next day?)

(That was the plan ;) )

Daniel Closed the door but did not leave,He sat for a good long while using infrared glassed so his baby was in full view. After several hours of contemplating all the fun he and baby will have he drifted off and semi woke up and headed up to bed. Knowing baby was safe,sound and soaked.

In the morning Oliver is alert and and can talk but only in slurred speech,all Daniel can hear is Oliver slurred questioning of what happened,where was he,and why was so weak. He was still so very weak from all the drugs he had ingested from the cloth and syringe. On the baby monitor Daniel hears the baby waking up,a surge of excitement but still he had to maintain his composure. so after splashing his face with water to calm himself,He unlock locks the door to the nursery,slowly a bright light from the door way blinds Oliver to tears its so pain full,not knowing that his new daddy altered his vision to that of a baby with drugs,what daddy would never tell him was its permanent.

Oliver had been questioning his current position when he began to cry loudly. The bright, blinding light that came from the doorway made his eyes ache, and everything looked all fuzzy. Through his loud, pained sobs, he squirmed desperately, crying out in a slurred voice, "It...huwt tho bad..." Trailing off, he continued his startled sobbing, beating his weak fists against the mattress like any other fussy baby. After a moment of squirming, he could feel nothing but wetness, uncomfortable and acrid-smelling wetness, smushed against his crotch. "Why...I pith myfelf.." He slurred, now so blind and pathetic.. Why was he so weak, so helpless, with nothing but some sopping wet "towel" that crinkled under him to cling to his body? It was then that he could feel the rash, the biting agony in his bottom and legs, and let out a desperate series of little wails, unable to stop himself. "Wha..wha..." He then dissolved, crying out in nothing but the cries of a newborn infant, "Waa...waaaa..." As time went on on, these cries grew louder, more choked with sobs, from a combination of terror he felt because of his now impaired vision and the pain in his bottom and thighs, "Waaah! Waaah!"
As soon as Oliver Started wailing Daniel rushed over to comfort his precious baby closing the door behind him. "Shhh,Shhh Shhh,Its okay Nicky,Daddy is here! did my baby wet himself?" Daniel lowers the crib scoops up Nicky and holds him like a baby placing Nicky's head on his shoulder and bouncing him with his hand on the ass of Nicky's diaper. "It's okay daddy is gonna change your diaper! everything is gonna be alright,once we get you into a fresh diaper. Daddy knows babies wet themselves and need to be changed. But first daddy needs to quiet you down." As Daniel says this he grabs a pacifier that's blue and says "I love daddy" and slowly edges it into Nicky's mouth. "there we go baby you suck your paci while daddy gets you changed"

As soon as Oliver Started wailing Daniel rushed over to comfort his precious baby closing the door behind him. "Shhh,Shhh Shhh,Its okay Nicky,Daddy is here! did my baby wet himself?" Daniel lowers the crib scoops up Nicky and holds him like a baby placing Nicky's head on his shoulder and bouncing him with his hand on the ass of Nicky's diaper. "It's okay daddy is gonna change your diaper! everything is gonna be alright,once we get you into a fresh diaper. Daddy knows babies wet themselves and need to be changed. But first daddy needs to quiet you down." As Daniel says this he grabs a pacifier that's blue and says "I love daddy" and slowly edges it into Nicky's mouth. "there we go baby you suck your paci while daddy gets you changed"

Daniel lays Oliver new name Nicky on a Giant diaper changing table,and straps him down so the baby doesn't roll off and hurt himself. Daniel Removes Nicky's diaper panties and feels the cloth diaper. "awwww my widdle guy really soaked hims diapee," Daniel Unpins the cloth diaper and sees the rash. "awwww baby has a terrible diaper rash!" Daniel says sympathetically. "Don't you worry Nicky daddy won't let you get a diaper rash ever again.He loves you very much!" and hugs Nicky tight and kisses his face and forehead many times.

While Oliver's mind swims with the pain and not understanding what is going on here,Daniel grabs the supplies he needs for Nicky's first diaper change. He grabs 2 cuddlz diapers,baby powder,baby lotion,wipes,and desitin. in preparation of Nicky's change.

Oliver felt so very scared by this, but said nothing as he cried, when he was held like a little baby. When he heard talk of a diaper, he shivered, now realizing that the so-called towel had been a cloth diaper, and that he had pissed in it like an infant. The name he heard sent chills down his spine, and he whined, "But I-" when the pacifier entered his mouth. He was so disoriented, so scared by what he saw, his impaired vision, that he continued sobbing as he was given kisses and a nice, big hug, though they did comfort him more than he was willing to admit. The figure standing over him was very blurry, and his mouth moved over the pacifier, suckling it as he continued his little sobs. Yet...he could barely move, adjusting his position would be a chore, so he gurgled through the baby blue pacifier in weak protest. He felt the panties being removed, and whimpered, still in a great deal of pain. Why did it hurt so damn much?! Sobbing and squirming weakly, he continued to pound lightly on the table until he realized that he was strapped to the table. He recognized the voice he heard, and barely managed to move his bottom as he tried to digest the name he had heard.. Nicky? Who was that? He knew not that this was now his name, evidenced by the tears and confusion in his baby blue eyes. Daddy... Did this man think he was a baby? Scared, hurt, and confused, he whined, "Who...awe wou..." through the pacifier, as drool and tears poured down his chin and cheeks to his muscular tummy. The man towering over him made him feel so odd; both scared and comfy, uncomfortable and happy. His rash, the pain, the blurry vision, the name he now heard as if it were his... It made him fuss, crying like a weak little baby, "Waaah! No baby...no baby... W-w-w-waaah!"

"Baby Nicky!" Said Daniel as he blows raspberries on Oliver's tummy,Leaving no doubt who Nicky was. Daniel can tell that baby Nicky is terrified and sore.He frowns knowing that his baby is suffering and not in a fun way,and so he tries to calm down Nicky. He picks up Nicky's legs and kisses and plays with feet and kisses them as well as his tummy while speaking babytalk to calm down Nicky. Daniel thinks to himself,his rash is worse than expected I guess I'll have to take him for his hair removal once he heals. "Okay baby you have a vewwy bad diapee rash,but daddy is gonna take care of it,he's gonna kick that icky rashes butt,oh yes he is. No Rash is gonna make baby Nicky sad,no it won't!

Daniel grabs the baby wipes tub,pulls several out and caresses Nicky's groin. "daddy loves his Nicky,yes he does,yes he does! soon my baby's rash will be gone" Daniel talks while wiping Nicky down. "okay baby boy this will be a widdle cood but it's gonna make hims feew much better!" Daniel Coats Nicky's Entire groin anticipating when Nicky is healed and he lets baby enjoy fun nakie time with daddy,but doesn't utter a word about that,Nicky has enough stimulation for the moment. after Daniel is done applying the Desitin he squirts baby lotion between his hands and warms it up after the cold desitin,and liberally applies it to Nicky and gentley and liberally applies cooling baby powder.

Next Daniel Cleans off his hands so he doesn't get the oils or powder on the diaper itself........

Oliver giggled in amusement at the raspberries blown into his naked tummy, and gurgled when his feet were played with, letting the man give his little tootsies a few kisses. "Me..wittle baby?" He whispered through the pacifier, while his groin was caressed and he was coated in nice, cold rash cream. When the warmth of the lotion touched him, he had to giggle, then wriggled on his naked bottom. He could only feel both scared and so, very nice when powder was applied as well. His tummy gurgled with hunger as he rubbed his eyes free of his tears and sleepiness, very weakly squirming. In his mind, he was violently protesting; his defiance and terror shown in his eyes, yet externally, he was too dormant from his drugs and the relaxant to do anything other than comply. As he reached out weakly, he felt his tummy grumble in hunger; he hadn't eaten in a while. "Why...I...here...bawtawd?" Oliver choked out, sweat pouring from his body as he awaited something, anything, that would let him know this wasn't real...

(Maybe Daddy and his friends can punish little "Nicky" for cussing?)

Yes you are a widdew baby and the cutest one for this daddy "Why are you here? I've kept my eye on you for a long long time from the moment I saw you,I knew you were perfect to be my baby all those muscles are gonna turn to baby fat oh yes they will!" As Daniel talks he playfully chews on his legs and arms. "You are my baby from now on,I will do what I want with you,when I want and no one is gonna change that.Welcome home baby Nicky,This is your home from here on out. and you will be a baby until your last breath. But don't you worry sweetheart,Daddy will be here all the time to protect you and all your worries are gonna melt away. No more having to bulk up so you can feel safe,no more worries that Angela will leave you. No more worries period." Daniel Unfolds the two cuddlz diapers which are adorable and as crinkly as a real baby diaper and unfolds them and and lifts Nicky's adorable heiny and slides them under him and tapes them up nice and snug. "there we go Nicky nice and snug,can you say that baby? if you do daddy will go make baby a special breakfast,he knows baby has a rumbley tummy"

Yes you are a widdew baby and the cutest one for this daddy "Why are you here? I've kept my eye on you for a long long time from the moment I saw you,I knew you were perfect to be my baby all those muscles are gonna turn to baby fat oh yes they will!" As Daniel talks he playfully chews on his legs and arms. "You are my baby from now on,I will do what I want with you,when I want and no one is gonna change that.Welcome home baby Nicky,This is your home from here on out. and you will be a baby until your last breath. But don't you worry sweetheart,Daddy will be here all the time to protect you and all your worries are gonna melt away. No more having to bulk up so you can feel safe,no more worries that Angela will leave you. No more worries period." Daniel Unfolds the two cuddlz diapers which are adorable and as crinkly as a real baby diaper and unfolds them and and lifts Nicky's adorable heiny and slides them under him and tapes them up nice and snug. "there we go Nicky nice and snug,can you say that baby? if you do daddy will go make baby a special breakfast,he knows baby has a rumbley tummy" Nicky repeats what his daddy said wanting a delicious breakfast imagined in his mind. Daniel Places Nicky in his highchair,straps him and and goes to make him breakfast leaving Nicky to contemplate everything he's just learned and crying over everything he will lose if he stays here.

Oliver whined pathetically when the man insisted that he was nothing but a cute little baby...then shuddered at the thought of this person watching his every move. As he listened to the possibly deranged man speak, he tried to respond to his oddly playful chewing, to do anything, but the disorienting sights made his head spin and tummy ache. This place...was it truly to be his new home? Would he never, ever be found by his girlfriend, would be just stay like this..forever? He began to cry loudly, harder than ever before; not only was he going to lose the muscle he had spent so much time building up, he would lose his girlfriend, his real family, his job... As he was placed into his Cuddlz diapers, he whispered, "My name isn't Nicky, bastard." in a very soft voice, shivering in terror when the thick diapers were taped up very snugly around his waist. Then, he closed his eyes as he whispered along with the man; breakfast...it sounded so very, very delicious. Oliver stayed silent when he was strapped into the highchair by the man who insisted on calling himself daddy, though he did start crying when he realized that the man's goons were probably watching..waiting somewhere. They had probably heard him curse when the man had not.. Writhing in his crinkly diapers very weakly, he stopped, seeing that his legs were now virtually immobile with how thick the new bulk between his legs was.

Daniel's goon did indeed inform him of his baby cursing,but rather than spanking Nicky,He decided to change the menu,and lace it with laxatives,of course he wasn't going to tell Nicky what his num num's was gonna be. but

Daniel's goon did indeed inform him of his baby cursing,but rather than spanking Nicky,He decided to change the menu,and lace it with laxatives,of course he wasn't going to tell Nicky what his num num's was gonna be. but pureed calves' liver and steamed prunes was it and he'd learn that soon enough.

Daniel finished making Nicky's breakfast and brought the food in with a smile,and set it down on Nicky's tray,"Now baby I know you are hungry,but daddy knows what you said! So before you get num num's you will say,I'm sorry daddy,I love you daddy or you get a spanking with no num num's. Good Baby's get num num's." Daniel said with a devilish smile. "Come on baby you can do it!" as Daniel thinks to himself ohhh baby things will get so much worse before I break you.

Oliver whined to himself, but could no longer help himself from crying loudly like the baby he appeared to be. He finally calmed down, after a very long period of sobbing and desperately kicking his legs. "...I-I sorry Daddy, I luffles you Daddy..." He choked out, though hate and venom still seeped into his voice, hardening it despite his seemingly innocent intentions. As he reached for his food, he tried to grab the spoon with a tiny grunt, but despite his strength, he was just too short to reach it despite the seemingly small distance between the two. With another whine, he stared up at the man who called himself Daddy, tears filling up his eyes. "Nummies, Daddy. Wan' my nummies." Oliver hated speaking like a baby, but he was obviously faking this to make the man forget about his slip-up. Anyone could tell that the fussy man was so angry that his veins were practically pulsing from his body, and his hands were clenching as much as they could in his severely weakened state. Under his breath, he mused, "Daddy...what a fucking joke..." in a very soft, angry voice. He obviously hadn't accepted his new life at all; he was burning with resentment, coiled and taut, about ready to explode with rage.

Daniel places a hand on each cheek and kisses Nicky on the lips. "Good baby,see that wasn't so bad Nicky! Daddy loves you so much!" Daniel clutchs Nicky to his chest giving him a tight hug,Before he feeds Nicky he ties a big bib,its blue and white with a dinosaur in the middle,that says daddy's lil monster. "Okaaaaaay baby open up foe dah awrpwane! vrrrrrrrrroooooommmmm vroooooooooom non stop fwight to nummies Daniel brings the spoon in and for a landing,the spoon is overly large so it won't fit babys mouth all the way,so baby will dribble just like a real infant and it gets all over his face and bib.The taste makes Nicky sick and Daniel gasps "Who's a messy baby,who'd a metsy baby,Yooou are!" he says as he wipes Nicky's face,the look of distain and humiliation from Makes Daniel smile. This continues until the Calves liver is gone. "Guess what baby?! time for dessert,with daddy you get dessert with every meal YaY" Daniel Claps with baby talk.

Daniel places a hand on each cheek and kisses Nicky on the lips. "Good baby,see that wasn't so bad Nicky! Daddy loves you so much!" Daniel clutchs Nicky to his chest giving him a tight hug,Before he feeds Nicky he ties a big bib,its blue and white with a dinosaur in the middle,that says daddy's lil monster. "Okaaaaaay baby open up foe dah awrpwane! vrrrrrrrrroooooommmmm vroooooooooom non stop fwight to nummies Daniel brings the spoon in and for a landing,the spoon is overly large so it won't fit babys mouth all the way,so baby will dribble just like a real infant and it gets all over his face and bib.The taste makes Nicky sick and Daniel gasps "Who's a messy baby,who'd a metsy baby,Yooou are!" he says as he wipes Nicky's face,the look of distain and humiliation from Makes Daniel smile. This continues until the Calves liver is gone. "Guess what baby?! time for dessert,with daddy you get dessert with every meal YaY" Daniel Claps with baby talk.

Oliver giggled to himself when he was hugged and given a big kiss on his lips, but returned to his stony, angry expression afterwards. When a bib was tied around his neck, he grimaced, wriggling around and whining to himself, when the possibly deranged man feeds him the calves' liver. Not only was it bloody disgusting, but it made his stomach gurgle in a telltale fashion, and tears brimmed in his wide, blue eyes when he realized what was going to happen. He tried to close his mouth, but this just made the so-called nummies fall onto his face and bib from the oversized spoon, getting him completely messy with the meal smeared over his body. Something was happening, and he knew just what it was; the grumbling of his stomach grew louder and louder with each spoonful, and by the time he was done, glaring at the man with hate-filled eyes, he doubled over. "Fuck..." He mused under his breath, when the gurgling and grumbling abruptly stopped. Tears didn't just fill his eyes; they poured down his face as he hid his messy face in his trembling hands. His diapers expanded in the back, and he tried to do anything, to move, to stand so he could leave, but all he could do is feebily wriggle in his mushy, disgusting mess. Not only did the disgusting taste still linger, but his diapers were already so full that he could hardly move without it smushing into his bottom. He gathered up the courage to insult the man, by angrily snapping, "Let me guess, the dessert is going to make me fucking shit myself, too, isn't it, you sadistic fucker?!" Anger, humiliation, fear and blind hate had mingled into one, and Oliver could hardly contain himself regarding the situation. Being left powerless, at this man's mercy, made him want to shriek. The minute he realized that it was the food that had truly caused this, he tried wrestling the God-forsaken spoon away from "Daddy", with all intentions of striking the man in the back of the head with it, screaming curse words at the top of his lungs in sheer defiance. Of course, he was too weak for such activity, and his clumsy little baby's hands weren't able to keep a strong grip on the spoon. The badly behaved "baby boy" could only fuss and scream like a childish little thing, throwing a tantrum like a little brat, yelling and screaming curse words. When he felt his face being wiped off, he sniveled, pouting stubbornly as he continued on his tirade. Eventually, Oliver sank back into the highchair, trying to push the tray away and keeping his mouth shut tight, refusing to eat another bite. No matter what happened, he vowed to not open his mouth again for this psychotic man who had probably captured him for shits and giggles; he'd rather die than do that. Even though he'd used his thick baby's diaper, and judging by the tears streaming down his face, he hated the awful smell, he said nothing, turning his head away from the man in clear defiance. Not only had it made him use his diaper, but it tasted awful, and he'd rather starve than eat more.

(^_^ He certainly deserves it; I wouldn't mind if he gets a little enema from his Daddy, or one of Daddy's friends.)

Daniel was fuming at his baby using such naughty language,but he wasn't going to use a harsh punishment just yet. He decided that he would give him a painful punishment that he would never forget later. For now though he is going to have fun with his baby.