LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Oliver gurgled when Daddy noticed what he had written, heart pounding in his chest as he began squirming in his seat. After Daddy covered it up, he whined in outrage, and kicked his legs, tears brimming in his eyes. Stubborn, he grabbed a crayon in his fist, and repeated the same process he had earlier, this time on another piece of paper, in clear defiance of the man's faking. Even when his Daddy gave him a kiss all over his cheek before whispering in his ear, he refused to stop his little art project. He went over the words so much that they stood out like snow in summer, and when he was finally done, brow furrowed in concentration, Oliver plucked it up, and tossed it to Vanessa again, the same way he had before, "Ga dah buh guh!" With that, he glared at Daddy, and stuffed his jingly keys in his mouth, sucking on them with an

Daddy hurriedly scrapped the paper and cleaned up the table,knowing that baby wasn't going to stop unless he took drastic measures once Daddy decided to quickly clean up the table for when the food arrived,he reached into the bag and grabbed out a tube of solution that would burn his hands,not bad enough to cause marks but enough to where he wouldn't be able to pick up the crayon and apply it to paper without excruciating pain. Daddy opened the tube grabbed Nicky's wrists and applied the solution and rubbed his hands together disguising it as playing,the solution wouldn't take effect until he grabbed on to something,and once that happened he was in for a surprise. Daddy ordered for himself and ordered pure'ed chicken & pea's

When Oliver wailed all four at the table stared at him. "awww did baby hurt himself? don't worry Daddy will make it better!" said Daddy and he called the waitress over. "excuse me would you mind getting me a ice pack? I think my baby hurt himself coloring,he must have hurt his hands." the waitress gladly went and got one. and Daddy placed it on the table and placed his hands on it to cool them. "poor baby,No more coloring for you for a while til we build those muscles up." Stated Daddy as he caressed his chin lovingly. Vanessa apologized up and down but Daddy assured her it was okay,that Baby just went over board with his coloring. Finally the waitress brought the food to the table and a bib for Nicky.

Oliver cooed softly, whimpering, as his Daddy feigned ignorance, and told him that he'd make it all better. When the man told the waitress to get an ice pack, he sniffled, but said nothing, and after the waitress returned with it, Daddy placed the freezing cold pack of ice on his hands. Relieved, he let out a sigh, and stared at everyone, trying to fight the tears as he sniveled, letting the ice cool his aching, burning hands. As Daddy told him that there would be no coloring for him for a while, he sniffled pathetically, and waited until the cold finally got rid of the pain. His little hands finally numbed when the waitress returned, and he gurgled with relief, lifting them up and trying to pick up his keys again. When he succeeded without hurting himself, he cooed happily, and shook them around, giggling, by the time that the food was set on the table. Curious, still sniveling, he reached for the food with one hand, holding the keys in the other, "Nummies, Daddy?"

Oliver gurgled when Daddy fastened his bib, jingling his keys around happily as Daddy scooped up a heaping spoonful of food. He opened his mouth, and allowed Daddy to feed him the chicken and peas, but the overly full spoon sent peas and chicken over baby's bib after he realized how much there was. After he swallowed a large mouthful, he let Daddy feed him again, and after choking down that mouthful of chicken and peas, still spilling some over his bib, Oliver became fixated on his keys. He jingled them, shaking them around with one hand, cooing as if marveling in how they moved. If Daddy wanted a baby, he was getting one; it wasn't as if he was doing anything wrong. Oliver was only playing happily, giggling and moving the keys around in his hand, before looking over to Daddy. Innocently, the baby smiled and gummed on the keys. "Nummies." He cooed, sucking the plastic keys as if trying to gnaw on them, biting into them happily, as if blissfully unaware of his transgression.

"Who's a happy messy eater? Who's daddy big messy eater? YOU ARE oh yes you are!" Cooed Daddy as he scooped up the dribbled down food on his bib. "Open up for the gravy train, chugga chugga chugga choo choo!" said daddy as he inserted the spoon into the baby's eager mouth. Baby's meal was half gone before Daddy announced he had to use the lavatory and Asked Vanessa to feed him while he did so,Vanessa happily announced she would and did just that crooned. ?an airplane got make a landing in the happy town of yummy num's so lets prepare the lan.........ding zone bup? She smiled when just as she expected and to Oliver's surprise he giggled with delight at the song and his girlfriend feeding him. As Daddy walked away he was happy with the rate of Regression Nicky was Experiencing & didn't even notice.

Oliver begrudgingly allowed Daddy to feed him, and eventually started liking the flavor of the food, happily opening his mouth to eat rather than forcing himself to eat what he was being given. By the time his meal was half gone, he blushed at the realization that he had allowed himself to be fed like a pathetic baby boy, and was about to go back to his keys, when Daddy excused himself to go use the lavatory. Curious, he wondered who would try feeding him, vowing to give them an extremely hard time, when his former girlfriend took Daddy on his offer. As she began singing a childish song to him, he couldn't help but giggle adorably, much to his surprise; it just sounded so silly! Happy with this, he opened up, and let Vanessa feed him. Oliver cooed, staring at his keys again, jingling them around, though part of himself knew that he was regressing and wanted it to stop. He stared at Vanessa in adoration, and when a new word rose up in his throat, he couldn't help but let it escape despite the embarrassment he felt, "Mommy."

"Awwwww he think's I'm his mommy!" said Vanessa as she looked to Oliver's real parent's,the looked over sweetly,and commented. "well he's still a baby he doesn't know any better" Piped up Oliver's mother. "he's so young I doubt it's harmful for him to call you that,besides its adorable." Stated his father. Vanessa responded to His parent's "Well Daniel did make a trial offer for me to babysit him,and the pay is well above what I make now,I just don't know what I'm going to do,I mean its a full time job and Oliver may not react well to how much I'll be gone. But He's so cute and needs a mother figure doesn't he? I mean I know I am not his mother but his real one has passed away,and I hate to think of some cold babysitter would take over when he likes me so much!" the conversation continued but was hushed a bit when they saw Daniel walking back to the table. "Was baby good while you fed him?" he asked sitting down and staring at Baby. "OH YES! but there is a bit of an issue that I wanted to bring up to you,Nicky said a new word." Daniel's eyes grew wide. "Oh really?" quizzed Daniel. "He said mommy when I was feeding him,I didn't know if I should have corrected him or not. I mean he was sooo adorable I didn't want to break his little heart."

Oliver stared up at Vanessa happily, cooing when she spoke, noting that he thought she was his mommy. He blushed; that wasn't what he had meant to say at all, but it had come pouring out of him at the last second, as if he were thinking of it without knowing. When Vanessa said his real name, he perked up, babbling incoherently, but couldn't communicate his need to tell her who he really was very effectively before getting distracted by his keys. As he jingled them around, swaying them from side to side, he noticed that Vanessa had mentioned the dirty, rotten lie Daddy had fed them about his real mother being dead and gone. After sticking the plastic keys in his mouth again, gumming on them and squirming in his seat, he remembered himself, and spat them out. Just as Daddy returned to the table, he stared up at Vanessa again, and cooed, "Nummies, Mommy." Might as well butter them up some more, so Vanessa would come over to his new home to babysit; then, he could show her who he really was.

Daniel looked over to Oliver when he said Nummie Mommy and swiftly corrected him."No no Nicky she's not your mommy! I don't like that he calls you that. Please tell him you aren't,if he calls you that he'll become attached to you and if something happens he'll be very confused. Daniel really played up the emotional tone bringing his voice to the point of almost breaking when he stated this. The three looked sympathetically not realizing the effect it might have on the little one in front of them. "I'm sorry" she stated before scooping up another bit of food for Nicky, Daddy finished his dinner as Oliver was being fed and afterward he began packing up the stroller. "I need to be getting him home soon,he's had a long day and needs his rest,when finished packing up the stroller he cleaned off Nicky and removed the bib,lifting him and placing him in it and gave him a bottle,"Thank you all for a lovely time and Vanessa you think about it and let me know on Monday what you've decided." With that he shook each of their hands and started pushing Nicky towards the door.

"time to go home baby boy,I'm sorry that wasn't you mommy" Daddy comforted his baby. When they reached the outside he loaded Oliver into the limo and strapped him in nice and snugly. and continued to get in himself and closed the door. "Take us right home! Baby needs to learn a harsh lesson for his antic's in the Restaurant!" Daddy told the driver maliciously,and turned to Oliver."We are going to continue where we left off when your family called baby,and daddy won't be so sweet and tender this time!" as he finished stating this to Oliver he turned his head away looking out the window silently for the rest of the ride home,not even acknowledging when his baby cried.

Oliver wailed as he was loaded into the limo and plopped into his car seat, strapped in nice and snugly. Squirming and kicking his legs, Oliver began to sob, until he remembered that he still had his teddy. Happy with this, he clutched the plush bear to his little tummy, and sobbed quietly, as Daddy told the driver to take them right home, then said that he had to learn a harsh lesson for his antics in the restaurant. Terrified, the baby boy tried calming himself down by playing with his toy keys, babbling softly as they jingled. Oliver hated to admit it, but watching the plastic keys jingle about was somehow comforting, and made him coo happily, "Guuuh." When they got home, he whimpered, tensing up, but tried distracting himself, waving the keys around again.

Oliver had a sinking feeling in his gut when Daddy took him from the goons that had been ordered to bring him to the bedroom, and told them to wait for further instructions. As he was carried away, he whimpered after Daddy said that it was time for his punishment, and that he would enjoy it much more than he would. Fearful, he began squirming, shifting, but to no avail; his diapers were easily untaped, and he was lain on his full tummy. Before he could try to say anything, Daddy had stripped himself naked, as well, and his heart started hammering in his chest. Just when he opened his mouth, the man was on top of him, and his member

As much as Daddy had put Oliver through,he still wasn't done yet,when Oliver coiled up daddy was in a seated postion still as hard as the day was long,he lifted Oliver,"Uh uh little baby Daddy's not done yet til his creamies are inside you! Now it's time to play bouncy baby!" Daddy then Thrust Oliver harshly up and down he Hard penis going in and out of Oliver as roughly as he could,Daddy knew after a fucking like this Baby would never be able to want Vanessa sexually ever again. Just as he finished cuming inside Oliver,Baby collapsed into his chest,Daddy gave baby a full on kiss a reward for being a good fuck. With bated breath Daddy called his goons to come get Oliver,diaper him and put him to bed,Daddy was spent. Oliver's breathing was so labored as he was placed back in his crib,he faded into dreamland easily.

Oliver shivered in terror as Daddy lifted him up, told him that he wasn't done yet, and thrust him against his hard member repeatedly. He was still hyperventilating, face soaked in tears, and the pain this repeated entrance brought him was horrible, something he could never stand to face again. This wasn't fun, this was torture; he was practically a wreck by the end of it all, having been screwed so roughly, so harshly, by his Daddy. The rough fucking wasn't something he'd ever want to face again; it was now ingrained in his memory. When Daddy finally finished with him, coming inside his formerly virgin hole, his hyperventilating was starting to slow down just a bit, probably out of relief from all the excitement. The kiss he received made him cringe, but he didn't try saying anything; he just stared up at the goons when they grabbed him, diapered him, and whisked him to his crib. He then fell asleep, too spent to stay awake any longer.

Daddy spent the next two hours being introspective before he decided to go to sleep,he thought about how much he did for Oliver and How he would never have to worry again and have all his needs taken care of,And there he was last night at the restaurant trying to ruin it all,he then reflected on the fucking he gave his baby that night and had to reassure himself. "I had to do it" but the look and actions of Oliver during the break and the screams of him were too much to bare. "I'll be nicer to him in the morning,it was a rough punishment,a much needed one but definitely harsh." he thought before turning the light out and curling up with his pillow. When the morning light came through his window,he knew it was time to wake up and see how his baby was feeling. Daddy scooted himself through the house and into the nursery,where baby was just waking up. "Hey there little guy!" he said calming and sweetly. "How's daddy's little boy this morning huh?" he asked leaning over the crib bars staring and his baby.

Oliver gurgled as he awoke, clutching his white, fluffy teddy to his belly. When he noticed Daddy, he flinched, as if he were expecting a strike to the face, and heard him talk, far more sweetly than he usually did. He stared at Daddy, yawning and squirming, then let out a tiny, muted whimper, pointing to his diapers. His rash still hurt, he had pissed himself so much that he was practically drenched in his own piss, and he still ached from the rough treatment he had been given the previous day. With a tiny coo, he reached up tentatively, his keys clenched in one hand, and gave them a shake, kicking his legs as he did so. The exercise was enough to keep himself occupied, and he seemed to be okay, but there was one problem; he wasn't babbling like he usually did. Oliver refused to say "Daddy", he wasn't cooing things like "goo goo" and "gah gah"; he just made tiny noises that couldn't be discerned as anything but whimpers and coos that meant nothing. The squirming, wet-diapered baby stared at Daddy, sticking one of the keys in his mouth to suck on it, and refused to make a peep.

Daddy continued to talk sweetly noting to himself about how quick his baby was. "does baby need his diaper changed?" With a hand he felt the crotch of Nicky's onesie to feel the diaper. "Yup my little guy is soaked to the brim! don't you worry sweety pie,daddy is gonna change you right now. Daddy proceeded to pop the snaps of the onesie and gently wiped his baby's tushie and pee pee. "I bet it feels great to be clean doesn't it baby boy?" he cooes as he applied cream and powder and pulled the front through his legs and taped the diaper up. "There we go baby boy all fresh for the day pumpkin." he said caressing his face with a wink,when he finished with that Daddy grabbed the teddy bear he was clutching and started singing as he played with the bear and Nicky.

Oliver sucked on the key in his mouth as Daddy felt the crotch of his onesie, shifting at the sensation of his hand on his crotch. After the snaps of the onesie were popped open, and Daddy wiped off his lower area, he cringed, eyes widening as Daddy continued to gently wipe him off. Without a sound, he shivered in what seemed to be fear, until the diaper was safely pulled through his legs and taped up around his waist after the application of baby powder and rash cream. He gurgled happily as Daddy caressed his face and spoke to him nicely, grabbing his teddy from him and playing with him using the fluffy bear. Oliver sucked on one of the keys, but did reach for the bear, poking at it with one hand, prodding the eye and stomach of the stuffed toy. He wasn't giggling, or smiling, in the slightest, but his eyes glimmered with a slight joy. However, his body was taut, eyes brimming with unshed tears. With a tiny sigh, he shook the keys in front of the teddy, and waited for it to react.

When Nicky shook the keys Daddy began making the bear dance and sang in a jolly and goofy baby tone similar to Barney the dinosaur and characters of his Ilk ?Nicky's a happy baby,a happy boy is he,He loves his daddy and his daddy loves he.? as he finished singing the bear's arm softly stroked Nicky's cheek before being placed back in his arm's. Daddy was hoping to emit a smile making his baby happy after the night he had,since this didn't work he'd have to think up a way to make his boy happy again. He thought on this for a minute before lifting his baby making goofy faces with accompanying silly noises. Daddy then cradled him talking sweetly and kissing his hands and feet,Same result so since his nerves with compromised so they were sensitive to tickling,so daddy Advanced to tickling gently. Nicky still wouldn't giggle. "Don't worry baby boy,Daddy knows how to cheer you up! Daddy Has a surprise for you sweety." Daddy took baby out to the living room and sat him in a playpen. "Daddy will be right back!" Daddy left the room and grabbed the wrapped present and set it on the floor before scooping up Nicky again and set with him in his lap in front of the present. "Okay baby time to open your present honey."

Oliver allowed Daddy to sing the goofy song; however, it didn't even make him crack the faintest of smiles. He just stared at the teddy bear as Daddy made it dance, gumming on his toy keys as he did so. While Oliver knew that this wasn't going to make Daddy happy, he refused to react in the slightest, even when the bear's fluffy arm stroked his back gently. He just sat there, plastic keys in mouth, and Daddy took it upon himself to heft him up, making goofy faces accompanied by silly noises, but that didn't make him feel like laughing. Why would he give this man the satisfaction; his life was practically ruined because of him, wasn't it? He'd gone from a successful, happy twenty-two year old man to a simpering, weak little baby in what felt like seconds; now, even his own parents didn't recognize him, and it was this man's fault. Even as Daddy began to cradle him, talking sweetly and kissing his hands and feet, he couldn't bring himself to so much as smile; he didn't feel like doing that. After that failed, Daddy told him he knew how to cheer him up, and said that he had a surprise. Curious, he let his body get placed into the playpen, and sucked on his toy keys as Daddy returned with the wrapped present. Dammit; he felt bad. Yes, his life was practically ruined, but..at least the guy was trying to be a good father, in his own, sick way. So, he relented, letting Daddy scoop him up again, and set him on his lap, right in front of the wrapped present. With a happy coo, he let go of the keys, and let them fall into his lap, reaching out for the gift.