LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Even after he was assured that he looked handsome, Oliver felt dread creep in and sink its dirty claws into his now pounding heart; he seriously had his doubts about that. Faster than he had time to comprehend, he was whisked directly over to the mirror and forced to see what he had become. At first, he just sat there, before the reality of the situation sunk in; he looked identical to a large newborn, at oldest a disabled toddler. He unleashed a wail of dismay at the sight of the outfit that made him appear so infantile, and began to try taking it off, but what had once been an easy task had become a tedious chore. His hands just didn't do what he wanted; he gave up after a few moments of trying to get his fingers to move properly. Even when he was reassured that his parents and girlfriend would love him, just as a baby blue pacifier was popped into his waiting mouth, he seriously doubted it; they'd probably think he was a freak. An ugly, fat freak. After all, would anyone truly mistake anyone his size for a baby? They'd

"All packed,off we go baby" Daddy Opened the door and shoved the Stroller containing a strapped Oliver out into the morning sun,it was a cool damp day,Daddy pushed him down the street,at this hour traffic was backed up and Oliver was in full view,However No one that saw Oliver saw anything but a daddy pushing his baby in a stroller. The few couples that passed by them were quick to offer compliments on what a cute baby Daddy has. "Why thank you,He's still practically a newborn. My wife Died giving birth so he's all I've got left" This caused a sympathetic aww and the couples looked down and cooed at Oliver "You're daddy is very special,when you get older you be sure to thank him!" one of the wives cooed and winked at oliver. "I never knew I could love someone so much so instantly." said daddy and he carried on strolling down the street with his new trophy.

After the packing was complete, Oliver allowed himself to be pushed out the door and into the morning sunlight; luckily for him, the day was his favorite kind, one that was cool and rather damp. When his oversized stroller was pushed down the bustling street of backed-up cars and honking horns, he immediently expected jeering and mocking, followed by laughter, but what he was received instead were compliments on what an adorable baby he was. While that wasn't any better than outright mockery, it was completely embarrassing, when he knew full well that he wasn't a damn baby. Yet, the remarks about how cute he was, the way the passers-by, the happy couples, believed he was little more than an infant, terrified him. When the lying man said something about loving him, he gagged; yeah, right. The feeling was pretty fucking

Daddy kept walking to the park,More of the same passed them on their way,Much to the confusion of Oliver. Once at the park Daddy sat on at one of the tables and kept soothing him by rocking the stroller back and forth until the people he was waiting for showed up. "Soon baby,they'll be here soon sweetie,But all that attention this morning,Baby was just eating it up weren't you sweetie?" Daddy cooed and made faces as a real father would to his baby. "Good I told them 10 o'clock and its only 9:30,Plenty of time to get baby feeling good and plenty more attention for him" Daddy thought as he continued to play the proud daddy of a newborn.

Oliver felt a strange sense of confusion when some of the exact same couples passed; he didn't see any new faces in the mix at all, despite the surplus of parked cars around. Was it just a slow day, or what? By the time that they finally reached the park, he felt like he'd passed by the same people more times than he could ever hope to count on his own. Once the man stopped walking and sat down at one of the tables, he was utterly baffled by the way the man cooed at him as if nothing was going on. Didn't he notice that there were barely any others walking by, or did he simply not care about the number of people? He let the man make funny faces, occasionally accidentally letting a giggle escape from his lips at the sight of one that actually amused him. Oliver cooed, trying to get someone to notice that he wasn't actually a baby, anyone at all, "Aga doo! Baba gah!" while attempting to move himself around in the stroller. Of course, his body refused to cooperate, and all this got him were more, pleased coos by the people who thought he was the "cutest widdle baby in da whole, wide, wowld". He swore to God that if he heard

Edited by marxthebaby

With the eyesight of a baby,Oliver swore the same people passed by time after time,but without being excessively close up,he thought that the same people we prodding him cooing and complimenting him. Little did he know that there were indeed different people,People he hired but different people none the less.After all,if all the modifications to Oliver weren't enough,he'd had added insurance. After what seemed like forever,Daddy unstrapped Oliver from his stroller flipped open the diaper bag and grabbed him a bottle. Oliver's parents and Ex were in transit to the park. Daddy was alerted by his hired hands through and earpiece. Daddy gently nudged the pacifier out of Oliver's mouth and placed the protruding nipple into his mouth feeding him as his family entered the grassy park.

Oliver sighed in relief after what felt like forever, what felt like an eternity of the same people-rather, what he thought were the same people-walking by them, prodding him, cooing in his ear and complimenting how adorable he looked in his outfit. The very instant that he felt the straps loosen their grip on him, he giggled happily, excited to finally leave the stroller. Just as he'd thought, the man eased him from the oversized stroller, flipping open the diaper bag. He felt his cheeks burn a violent shade of red the minute a bottle was taken from the bag, and his entire body rebelled against the sensation of the pacifier being lifted from his mouth. When he opened his mouth to complain, forgetting that he was powerless to speak, the rubber nipple of the oversized bottle was plopped into his open mouth. He began to drink-as if he had a choice-when he saw them. His mother, his father, and his girlfriend...they were here. Oliver tried to remove his mouth from the bottle, horrified that they would see and make fun of him, maybe even admonish him for looking the way he did, dressing like this, as if he had done it to himself! The prospect made him whimper, and make an attempt to hide his eyes with his hands.

Edited by marxthebaby

Oliver was struggling the the amount of Formula coming from the bottle,he hadn't known Daddy had put on the over flowing nipple for when he bottle fed in public,the boy dribbled formula just as Oliver's parents and his girlfriend sat at the park table not 5 feet away from them. Daddy wipes Oliver's Chin and lifts him up face to face. "awww is Daddy's little munchkin Full cranky?,it's okay baby boy daddy will save the rest for later.Daddy knows how to cheer you up,Yes he does!" He said giving Oliver Eskimo kisses and Places loving kisses on his cheek repeatedly. Oliver's parents and Girlfriend couldn't help but admire the Daddy and what looked like the infant in his arms. "See now that is what I want with Oliver,I want him to be a good daddy." With a bounce in their step,Vanessa the woman of Oliver's dreams and his mom walked over praising Daddy on what a loving and attentive father he was,little did they know that it was Oliver. "aww he's so cutie ooties!" Said Vanessa as she caressed the back of Oliver's head. "How old is the adorable little guy?" she asked causing Daddy to smile with pride. "He's about 7 months,I know he may look a little too big,but he has a growth disorder.Doctors say he will probably end up being special needs and that I should give him up,since his mother passed,but I can't do that,I love him to much!" Daddy says with convincing tears,causing Oliver to become fussy and His mother and Vanessa to tear up. Oliver's Father than walks over and pats Daddy's Shoulder. "you are a stand up man! Don't you let anyone tell you how to raise your son!" Leaving Oliver in complete shock. "I am a Lawyer and The missus here is a social worker,if you ever need help you call us." And with that he gives Daddy two business cards.

• Like 1

When Oliver started babbling as Vanessa Was stroking him,Daddy remarked. "aww I think he likes you miss!" He then turned to Oliver."Does baby Nicky haves a cwush on dah pwitty wady?" Causing Himself and Vanessa to giggle.When Oliver started fussing the first time,Daddy stuck his hand down Olivier's diaper,under the guise of checking his diaper and proceeded to force his finger in Oliver's bum as a warning to behave and calm down,Oliver did until he heard his father congratulating the man who took him and reduced him to his current state. When Oliver wouldn't calm down,Daddy Quickly excused himself. "I think baby Nicky is having tummy troubles. Please excuse me while I help my special lil guy make his poopies" Daddy said as he pulled Oliver close embracing him as a daddy was prone to do with his baby. On his way to the Public restroom he cued for his henchmen and whispered in his Ear. "You will be punished when we get home in addition to the enema & spanking you're about to receive!" Daddy secured him to the Baby changing station in the public restroom,as he put suppository after suppository up Oliver's rectum,after each one he was given a swift spank by Daddy's most muscular henchmen. Daddy had no idea that Oliver's Parent's had a plan of their own to help out,what they believed to be was a troubling single father.

• Like 1

Oliver felt himself blush extremely deeply when the man began mocking him, and tried to squirm away as his girlfriend started giggling. When he first started fussing, and the man jammed a hand down into his diaper under the guise of checking it, he whined at the feeling of the finger being forced up his backside. He bluntly refused to be calmed down, he wasn't going to give up and he didn't understand what would await him if he tried anything else, so he just fussed even more than he already had been, squirming rapidly in a desperate attempt to escape. As the man embraced him and carried him to the public restroom, his henchmen flanking the man on each side, he squirmed weakly and cried harder. The minute he was harshly given a talking-to, he was in a terrible state, but it was the suppositories, followed by swift, brutal spankings, that did the job best. Oliver sucked in a breath; if this man wanted to play Daddy, he'd give him a taste of what

"Are you going to be a good baby for daddy Nicky?" Daddy asked with a vile sneer. "I told you,you were mine and that there is no way out. You think Daddy didn't know about the loose bar on your crib? Why do you think you lost all your adult strength?" Daddy asked with a contemptuous laugh,Making sure to be low enough that no one outside could hear. "You are mine,you are a baby,You are my baby,NOW BEHAVE! Daddy knows you are starting to like it,and soon you won't even know how you ever lived without daddy." Daddy proceeded to re-diaper,him applying powder,lotion and oil to the blubbering baby. "Daddy loves you and as soon as you see that and behave,the easier your life will get! Now Lets go put on the show for Mommy,Daddy and Vanessa." Daddy hereby kissed baby's feet,picked him up,swooped Oliver's crying face over his shoulder and walked out back to their table,cooing and soothing him. "its okay baby,daddy knows but soon making poopies will make hims feew beddew" Daddy chitted as he sat down rubbing the butt of Oliver's diaper. "poor little guy,I wish I knew a better way to get him to make,he hates enemas and it breaks my heart giving him them." Oliver's mother then Quipped. "Have you incorporated mashed prunes in his diet? I know When Our Son Ollie was a baby he had the same problem,and Mashed prunes did the trick."

Oliver shook his head in response to the question, and when reminded that he was now this man's baby, that there was no way out, he sniveled in terror and flinched at the other reminder; the loose bar of his crib was the reason he'd been weakened so much. After the man kept telling him that he was a baby, Daddy's little baby, he just shook his head again, pouting indignantly at the claim. The threats, the harsh remark intended to improve his behavior and make him a good baby, all succeeded in making him even more angry than he had already been at this revolting man. He sobbed as the baby powder, lotion and oil were all applied to his body, and whined in protest when his feet were kissed. This had changed nothing between them, and he was

From the Corner of his eye,Daddy could see Oliver was up to something,Daddy Squeezed him in bear like hug,when Oliver tired to bite down Daddy just smirked. Daddy started to tisk. Unaffected by the biting of Oliver. "Tsks tsk tsk. I think My little guy is hungry,he's trying to knaw on Daddy's shoulder. "I had better get him home,I don't have any food with me,I didn't expect him to be hungry this early! It was nice meeting you all,and thank you,this was a delightful morning." Daddy placed a pacifier in Oliver's mouth and then asked Oliver's real father for help getting him in his stroller. "Hello there little guy! you're a cute little fella aren't you? I bet you grow up and look just like your daddy!"

• Like 1

Oliver squirmed frantically, and his heart pounded against his delicate chest when the man spoke up, remarking that he was hungry. He shook his head, and pouted indignantly when it was assumed that he had only been asking for food in a strange manner, opening his mouth to voice his disapproval when the baby blue pacifier was shoved into his open mouth. Frustrated, he was about to spit out the offending item, when his real father helped the man who claimed to be his father put him in his stroller. He calmed down just enough to let his father coo at him, saying how cute he was, that he'd grow up to look just like the man who dared take his place. As if to deny this, he shook his head, but giggled behind the pacifier at how his real father wanted to please him, as if he really were a baby who needed to be soothed. So, Oliver watched with an annoyed huff when the man and his real father packed up the diaper bag that was now his, and pouted by the time his arm was raised, unamused by the gesture. Without a word, he stayed where he was, before trying to talk through the pacifier, "Aba goo. Da ba ga." However, it didn't work the way he planned; he then sulked, having forgotten about his stolen voice, and spat out the pacifier with a sharp, angry wail. He then felt a sort of rumbling, deep in his tummy, and could only cry loudly as his writhing became frantic, terrified of what he was about to do. Suddenly, his backside smushed into the warm, soft mush he had just expelled from his body, and he could feel it against his penis, his thighs; it was already crushing itself into his crotch. The humiliating feeling of shit mushing against his body made him cry harder, and unleash another wail, this time louder than any of the others, "Waaaaah!"

Edited by marxthebaby

Daddy loaded Oliver into the limo and strapped him in,and spoke in a tone Oliver had yet to see. "You were very very naughty today! Daddy will put up with babies being babies,However this morning you Crossed the line! And daddy will not tolerate that from you! You've earned quite the punishment. And Daddy has only shown you one part of his personality,But today you will see a whole new daddy,so continue to cry all you like,it changes nothing! Daddy has tried to be lenient but that ends now! "Boys,when we get home,you take him to the Dungeon! strip him and chain him to the floor drain so he doesn't get piss or mess on the floor,I'll be preparing the supplies for his punishment!" "You got it boss!" The Said in unison and nodded. Not a word was said after that,Daddy didn't look at Oliver again.During the duration of the ride,He fiddled with his tablet looking at pictures of Oliver saddened angered by the fact that all the progress they were making went awry.

Oliver whimpered as he was placed in the limo and strapped in, gurgling pathetically at the harsh scolding. He sobbed at the feeling of his own mess against his bottom, and had no ability to do anything about it; he was powerless, at the man's mercy, and felt terrified of what was yet to come. "Gah?" His babyish word was the only thing he could manage, as he peered at himself, staring directly at his now sagging diaper. Without another peep, his fingers twitched, and he began poking at the pants he was wearing, not saying a word-not that he could voice his terror by now-and remaining very solemn. His facial expression shifted from one of rage and sorrow to one of paralyzing calm; he just closed his mouth and refused to babble. Even his eyes had changed, becoming darker, angrier than ever before. With a tiny exhalation, he stared at the man from where he was, and held his arms at his sides, refusing to move. He figured that making a fuss would make everything worse, so he just tightened his jaw as best as he could and turned his lowered head so he wasn't even looking at the back of the

Oliver was horrified by the stripping of his clothing and diaper; if the man wanted a baby so much, why do this? The dreary, cold look of this place, of the dungeon, made him cringe, but not as much as the tiny spray of ice-cold water that hit his body. This, of course, not only snapped him awake, but it made him yelp in agony as the cold sprays were continued, this time using the most force he had ever felt. Tears streamed down his reddened cheeks with each chill that radiated up and down his spine, and every blast made him shriek at the top of his lungs. By the time the cleaning process was over, he was screaming, crying like any other baby, and thrashing about in the chains. "Gah bah goo gah! Bah bah!" He screamed out a babyish incantation that he continued to repeat under his breath, blubbering pathetically while staring up at the men, soaked in water and clean of his feces. His eyes were full of terror, and as he thrashed, a word clicked in his mind, something awakened deep within him, and he yelled it out, desperate for mercy, "Daddy!" It was the only thing he knew how to say, and he whispered it, crying like a baby, "Daddy...Daddy...Daddy..."

Daddy watched on the monitor as baby said his first word and excitedly rushed to the dungeon stopping before he opened the door to regain his composure,while doing so he questioned himself,"was this a game? was baby really going to behave? should he continue with more punishment?" once he was done,he decided to play it by ear and he opened the door. Daddy walked over and coldly said "Hello baby boy! I heard you calling me,I heard your first word and it was you calling for me!" He stated while lowering down on one knee. "Were Daddy's workers picking on my baby? Was the water too cold?" he asked caressing Oliver's chin cocking his head condescendingly to Oliver. "Daddy could tell them to be nice,but after this morning why should I? You were such a bad baby! I even gave you a chance to say goodbye to Mommy,Daddy and Vanessa,and how do you show your gratitude,by throwing a fit and trying to get them to realize you aren't the baby I made you!" Daddy then lifts Oliver,signaling to his goons to loosen the locked chains

Oliver squirmed in place, crying loudly when the man opened the door. However, when he saw who it really was, his loud sobs turned into tiny, frightened whimpers, and he began shifting about on the floor. After the man crouched down and caressed his chin, speaking to him as if he were no more than a pathetic, whining baby, he made his decision. With a sullen pout, he watched as the large man hefted his sopping wet body off the ground, sniveling with coldness and terror while contemplating his decision. Would he dare to sacrifice his dignity for release from this horrible place? Would he feel right if he did, or would his decision haunt him for the rest of his life? He made his choice when he was held outward; he whimpered, very slowly shifting in place, but said nothing of the discomfort he felt. It was better than being in diapers, it was better than getting treated like a pathetic baby, so he did not do as the man told him to do. Instead, he gurgled and shook his head carefully, making his choice with a simple gesture, and looked up at the man with defiance plain in his eyes. He then began to shift about, looking around, attempting to hold himself together, until he began to whine, "Buh! Nuh buh gah bah!" Oliver then tried gesturing with his foot, to communicate his longing to leave this place, to get back to his normal life, by pointing to the door. "Daddy, gah goo. Bah gah buh." He attempted to tell the man that he wanted, so badly, just to get away, to see his real family again, so he could live his life the way he once did, but he could only babble like a baby.

Edited by marxthebaby

Daddy couldn't understand what baby was trying to tell him to he gave him one last chance and brought him close awaiting kisses and hugs,when Oliver did neither of these like a good boy,Daddy set him down. "Alright boy's Baby needs more convincing I'll be watching you and you have free reign within reason! the moment you go too far I'll alert you!" The men daddy was allowing to punish Oliver look over and responded "Right boss!" and with that daddy walked away,Both of Daddy's henchmen

Oliver squirmed when he was set back down, and babbled incoherently. He balked at the sight of the henchmen as they lowered the chains attached to his wrists, forcing him into a bent-over position, and began to fuss as the razor straps were hurled at his sensitive bottom. "Waaaaaah! Daddy, Daddy..." The fussy baby trailed off at the feeling of pain, the blood trickling down his body, the sensation of terror and familiarity mingling as he bawled. He was experiencing a beating, and he..he remembered his last ones, the ones before he was taken here, the ones that he hated to admit were from someone he loved. The memories hollowed him out like a dead fish, and he soon found another new word, one he knew wouldn't help him, but he said it nonetheless, "Hurts! Daddy, hurts..." Another word, two more, and these

When daddy saw blood trailing down from Oliver's behind Daddy Immediately Halted the beatings from his goons. "THAT'S ENOUGH! STOP IT OR YOU WILL BE PUNISHED YOURSELVES!" The tone Daddy had sent through the earpieces stopped the straps that were so close to hitting Oliver again. Daddy Rushed to the aid of Oliver,the door opened door and Daddy Snarled at his goons. "GET UPSTAIRS NOW! I'll Decide what to do with you two later!" As the boys scurried upstairs Daddy walked over and crouched down. "I'm sorry Baby,Daddy shouldn't have let it get that far!" He said holding Baby's face to his chest,stroking Baby's hair. "Daddy loves you very much." He said with a kiss to Oliver's forehead."What do you say we get you upstairs and take care of that poor bottom of yours sweety?" Asked daddy as he unlatched baby and picked him up. "If that's what you want give Daddy Big huggies like a good baby!"

• Like 1

Oliver was bawling heavily, crying harder than he ever had in his entire life, and even after the vicious beating stopped, he continued to sob. When he heard his Daddy speak, he felt a surge of relief..the man was standing up for him. He was still crying, however, in too much pain to stop doing so just yet, not until he was calmed down. From now on, this man was going to be his father; the man had not only told the goons that had been so horrible, beating him so badly, to stop(unlike his real father), but he...he seemed to care. When the man he now knew as Daddy crouched down, holding his face to his chest and stroked his hair, he sobbed pathetically, even when his head was kissed. All he could say was, "Daddy." when he wrapped his shivering arms around the man in the best hug he could offer, sobbing so much that he could hardly breathe. Blood hadn't just trickled, it seemed; it soaked his thighs, his bottom, and made him shiver. Oliver, now known as baby Nicky, buried his face in the man's shoulder and let out a pained wail, "Waaaah...."