LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cloth covered diapers

This mite be posted somewhere already but I didn't see it in my search. What are your thoughts on the cloth diapers that have came out. Such as the abena m4 air plus and the molicare premiums? I got some samples of the abena m4 air plus and I like that they are suppose to be a lot cooler then the plastic backed ones but I'm afraid of them leaking or worse the smell that mite escape. Even the ones with really good ph balance stuff in them. I mean they are ment to breath so you don't sweat as much that means air flows through them to do so. I'm wearing a pair now. So far I like the way they feel but I haven't wet them yet. Just wondering what you all think of them.

The Seni Super Plus is good. I mean, really good. I haven't had any stretching, sagging, weeping, stinking, or clumping with them, and that's after a lot of activity. Elastic waistbands, leg gathers, leak guards, and a really high quality cover.

The only downside for me is that the legs are cut pretty small, so while my waist fits a Regular perfectly, its very tight on my thighs, and a Large is just huge.

This brand has almost converted my tastes to cloth-covered.

I had to adapt there are hardly any good diapers available that are not cloth covered,I mostly use locally manufactured ones and Ontex Euron diapers.I actually quite like them I have had less leaks since I started using them.

Although I haven't tried them all, I have yet to find a decent cloth-like backed diaper which didn't seep through the cover :( Strangely, the best ones in this regard are by "Depends" which in my experience never do this. So if a cheap low-capacity diaper can do this, why can't the premium ones do it too? <_<

Cloth like backing gives you more options.

When wearing for a long time, like nighttime, use plastic pants.

I found, I could use a lower absorbency diaper with plastic pants and get the same performance as a more expensive one as almost all of the padding can be utilized.

When necessary, you can go without the plastic pants and give the skin some air. Just have to change more often.

On the surface they seem like a good idea… sure, a quieter potentially more discrete and comfortable product! But the reality is that they're actually the exaaact opposite of that. They have no ability to control odor. They sag very easily and don't hold their shape. The sagging leaves them much more prone to leaking. It also makes them surprisingly noisier than you'd expect because of how loose they are. They also sometimes even seep liquid through the "breathable" layer.

• Like 1