LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Writing essay on AD/DL lifestyle - would love some feedback

Sounds like a good attempt. I wouldn't lump all AB's into just one category though. I self identify as an AB, but I don't dress up like one (except maybe on Halloween), usually I just use a bottle or pacifier at times, and of course enjoy my diapers.

Sounds like a good attempt. I wouldn't lump all AB's into just one category though. I self identify as an AB, but I don't dress up like one (except maybe on Halloween), usually I just use a bottle or pacifier at times, and of course enjoy my diapers.

Unistudent, something that may be of interest to you is a book called "The Naked Ape" by Desmond Morris. In it he talks about (among a whole host of other things) how we as a species infantilize ourselves. There was a movie made of the book, and a scene i remember VERY clearly is how newly 'in loves' treat each other as infants.. from calling each other 'baby' to feeding each other, and a host of other unusual behaviour. i always thought if i were to do any serious writing on the subject of ABDL i would reference that book/movie heavily

I think they probably are... The people who leave loads of used nappies somewhere, or the people who expose themselves to others whilst wearing a nappy and all that stuff, they usually are a part of this fetish even if they express it in very wrong ways. Unless by community you mean this specific forum, in which case its hard to say if they have ever been here before or not.

---

To the OP: One thing to keep in mind is there isn't a catch all for this fetish, some are into it for sexual reasons, for some it is convenience and for others it is comfort. You could ask one million ABDLs about it and get 1 million different answers, so although you can probably make generalisations and lump us into categories there is still a wide range of reasons on why people wear, why they like to regress, etc...

If you wanted to ask any more personal questions or need a case study or anything like that feel free to send me a personal message on the forum and I would be happy to give you my story and answer things from the perspective of someone who has been an ABDL as far back as I can remember and a member here for the last 8 years. :)

Yeah I meant more as a part of our online community, especially here at DD. Even some of the ones that frequently browse here without actually signing up tend to catch on eventually (as is evident from what they say after signing up).

You're right though, it would be hard to definitely say they've been here or not (or how often).

I have written a little on this topic. i find a third group Daddies,Mummies/littles must be included. They often use diapers to enhance the power dynamic of a caring Dom/sub dynamic without the need for regression. It can include aspects of infantalism but the role of being as a caring father is spliced with the innate sexuality of the power dynamic, Diapers in this context may be punishments or treats depending on the couple but I would still count them as a part of the ABDL community.

• 2 weeks later...

I wrote a paper in my human sexuality class about ab/dls. It wasn't an easy paper to write as I felt at times my paper was to narrow in definition and other times too broad. I wrote it the best I could while trying to be informative and shed some positive light on our life style.