LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Toy store shopping - advice?

Hi everyone, I just found out from my daddy he's going to take me shopping tomorrow at Toys R Us (because I don't have any age appropriate toys - rattles and soft toys aren't really stimulating for a little who is supposed to be three), but here's the thing... I've never been toy shopping before as a little. Diapering supplies, pacies, bottles, of course, but not toys, and not at a full-blown toy store.

Yeah your just overly worried. Just be glad you get to go there and get some new toys. If you slip into your little persona then so what, all the better for getting the right toys?

Just go and enjoy! Play with everything. You'll know which ones you'll want. I could feel myself heading into Lil mode, but I was able to control it, too. Just enough Lil to enjoy myself and jus enough adult not to expose myself. Besides most people do not think anything looking in the toy section. People jus probably think you're buying a bday present. Just go and have fun!

Hi everyone, I just found out from my daddy he's going to take me shopping tomorrow at Toys R Us (because I don't have any age appropriate toys - rattles and soft toys aren't really stimulating for a little who is supposed to be three), but here's the thing... I've never been toy shopping before as a little. Diapering supplies, pacies, bottles, of course, but not toys, and not at a full-blown toy store.

I used to be worried whenever I go with my boyfriend to shop in the kid's clothes section, I'd get like supper giddy and excited and freak out if people noticed me… but the thing is, nobody cares and nobody's looking :)

I think you'll be totally fine, minachan but if it will make you feel less nervous there are things you can do to prepare yourself for your shopping trip. You could look at Toys R Us online to get an idea of what you might like. You could make yourself a list of things you might want to play with such as baby dolls, play doh, coloring books, etc. I agree with GaryandJenny that it doesn't really matter if it's "age appropriate". It's about having fun. If you're worried what people might think you can have a little "story" all ready to go (although no one will question you, trust me). When I go shopping for toys I have a little backup story that I'm shopping for my niece's birthday present. Now, no one has ever said anything but I know it makes me feel more comfortable that way and maybe it'll work for you too. Whatever happens I hope you have fun! ^_^

Well, that wasn't nearly the nightmare (nor elation, surprisingly) I thought it would be. I got some nice toys and nobody even questioned why two grown adults were in a toy store. Heck, we weren't even the only ones. Anyway, I got some Duplo blocks, a tea set and a stuffed lion that I named Bobby, and Daddy said this wouldn't be our last trip either. Thank you everyone for helping me feel at ease about it. I can't wait to go back again ^_^

• Like 1