LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Rash!

Repaid1

I just seen on the news, on a show called the View (Woman only show I think, or should think)

That Rosie O'Donal (sp?) Just stated that the way she treats her childs diaper rash, and that doctors said it was a cure..........(get this) is to let someone who has a dog or puppie, lick the childs behind.

Now, I understand the logic behind it, the dogs Saliva has antibodies in it that humans don't but Come on!

I can just see this now! Come'er rover lick Stewies butt again!

I bet we haven't heard the last of this yet!

That sounds a bit like the old wives' tale that letting dogs lick a wound helps clean and disinfect it. Anyone who's ever owned a dog and knows what they get into would be leery about that!

Oops! Now that I've reread it

is to let someone who has a dog or puppie, lick the childs behind.
I realize it's the person who owns the dog that has to do the licking! Eeeewww! I won't do it! :Crylol:

I just seen on the news, on a show called the View (Woman only show I think, or should think)

That Rosie O'Donal (sp?) Just stated that the way she treats her childs diaper rash, and that doctors said it was a cure..........(get this) is to let someone who has a dog or puppie, lick the childs behind.

Now, I understand the logic behind it, the dogs Saliva has antibodies in it that humans don't but Come on!

I can just see this now! Come'er rover lick Stewies butt again!

I bet we haven't heard the last of this yet!

I hope they at the very least, hit it with some baby wipes first.

EWWW!!!