LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Second time in a week i had a dream..

So .. this morning i woke up for the second time this week to a dream, that had i not woken up would have resulted in wetting the bed. Wednesday i woke to a dream where i was frantically searching for a bathroom, this morning i woke to a dream i was trying to pee in a toilet but it was too tall for me to reach.

• 4 weeks later...

While I know we all have multiple dreams in the night, it is a rarity (maybe once every 3-6 months), that I remember a dream after waking up. I have yet to remember a dream where I was searching for a toilet and/or peed.

I actually had a wetting accident due to a dream for the first time a couple of weeks ago. My dream was that I was in the bathroom at a friends place and for some reason he had two bathtubs there. One of the tubs had a slow drip leak, I tried to tighten the faucet, but it did not work. I tried harder again to tighten it and as I did the other tub faucet blew open and was spraying water everywhere! That was when I started wetting and woke up. I left a wet spot of about ten inches on the sheet. First bed wetting accident for me since I was a young kid. Kind of freaked me out, but fascinating at the same time.

I've had accident themed dreams that have startled me awake because I thought surely I'd be peeing the bed, but thanks to my good ol' iron bladder I've made it to the toilet every time. I'd be hard to explain to the dog why I get to do it but he has to go outside.

I've had a few wet dreams, not the wet your diaper kind. In the dream I am wetting a diaper and its at that same exact time that I will wake up and feel that I'm all sticky...

I had a crazy dream that I was staying with a relative and their only bathroom was occupied and I had to pee into a paper grocery bag

after that I woke up to an aching bladder in real life and had to pee

luckily I was wearing a diaper like I usually do at night

• 2 weeks later...

only had that dream once, in '78. Woke up as we had just found a secluded spot on the side of a road, I had gotten out of the car and was ready to cut loose. Got out of bad and tore off to the bathroom and just made it

Edited by Christine Daryleanne
more detail

I occasionally have wetting dreams... used to have them more when I was faking being a bed wetter to stay in diapers. I'd normally just wake up, either sit or stand up, pee, and then go back to bed, but every so often I would have a dream of me peeing or something, and would wake up wet.

Eventually I had those dreams more often then waking up, and then one day they just stopped and I woke up wet most of the time. I think it is part of your body giving up night time control. The dreams are kind of like it asking permission to wet while you are asleep, and it will ask until it decides it doesn't need to anymore. Or the wetting triggers the dream?

I've had those dreams since I was a kid, though usually I'm dreaming that I'm peeing into a toilet and then wake up in a minor puddle. Last time it happened was probably about two months ago, though nowadays it's obviously no longer that big of a problem. :P

• 1 month later...

A year ago I was visiting Disney World with my whole family. I dreamed I was wearing a pink baby diaper like the ones my 1yo granddaughter wore. In the dream I needed to pee, and I knew I was diapered, so I just wet the diaper. Twice, in fact. I soon woke up and realized that I had actually wet my briefs, pajamas, and the bed. Only my wife found out at the time. However, last month my 8yo granddaughter wet the bed one night while dreaming of sitting on the toilet, so I told her about my experience the year before. I hope it comforted her to know that even adults can have pee dreams and wet their beds.

A couple of weeks ago I had a non-pee dream and woke up to a marvelous sensation of warm wetness bathing my privates. I must have just wet during my dream, but I don't know why a dream about the optimal route for delivering food to two friends would lead me to wet my diaper.