LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

leaking diapers!

Leaking is the main reason that I use cloth diapers and plastic pants. I've never found a paper diaper that didn't leak and I think the companies who make the darn things just don't know what they're doing. They seem to know how for baby diapers but they just refuse to scale them up for adult sizes.

I think any diaper will leak if it is wet enough. I think one of the other posters is right in that baby diapers are designed best. However they do leak from time to time as well. I've never worn cloth so I don't know if they look more or less than disposables. Maybe change more frequently? That might help.

Even us boys have this same problem. It could be you aren't wearing a big enough diaper. If you are sizing them to be somewhat tight and only extend up to your hip lines e, then it is too small. A properly sized diaper should extend up to your waist line (about to your belly button).

Another more obvious problem is that your just aren't using a diaper that is absorbent enough. Similar to depends, Attends isn't really intended for moderate or heavy wetting, not does it have an adequate overall capacity. If you're having leaking problems then you likely just need to switch to a better diaper.

Ditto on the need for better diapers or more frequent changes. You might get better results with a 'doubler' pad added to the mix or with a switch to cloth diapers. In my experience with the best disposables I no longer feel that cloth outperforms these; the best disposables would take many layers of cloth to be equaled but that is a possibility. Wetting slowly and in smaller amounts also helps when you can do this. "Floods" can overwhelm any diaper at times, and the more of it's capacity which is already used the more likely you will leak from a flood :o

Adding a booster pad/ diaper insert may help. I sometimes wear the Attends and add a ATN booster pad and have not had problems with leaking

Even a premium diaper that's soaked will leak but will last longer try Abena level 4 diapers or Dry 24/7's both will be more absorbent then attends. It's always best to change before a diaper gets close to capacity generally for me with a level 4 Abena after 2 wettings I change even though I have used about half its capacity.

If it was "massively wet" and you ":totally flooded it" then you should have expected the leak :o Even the highest capacity diapers need time to absorb so flooding is best avoided ;) And in my experience, diapers are more prone to leak during wetting when laying down or sitting than when standing, so being in a chair makes you more vulnearble to flood-leaks than most :( If you can release smaller amounts more frequently, you may not need better diapers but it takes some time to acquire that habit so until then either change more often or try better diapers!