LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daycare Roleplay (Open)

Angela held onto Faith and said to Erin, "yes she did say she was sorry sweetie. And Erin sweetie can you do me a huge favor and say your sorry for pushing her? She really does feel really bad. She even started hitting herself she felt so bad for what she did." She took Faith over to the candy and the freezer and said, "Faith sweetie do you want a Popsicle or candy?"

Ashley finished her bottle and just laid there cuddling with Megan but whimpered as her tummy hurt from needing to burp and she wiggled a little not liking how it felt at all. She said, "tummy hurt."

(Read my first post, and then one from the fourth page. Right now, there are too many littles, compared to three caretakers. If you're going to be a little, you have to be a caretaker as well.)

(Ok I can be a caretaker.)

Faith just shook her head, and continued crying. "I want Mommy and Daddy!" She blubbered out. She once agin tried hitting herself, and started yelling, feeling so frustrated she couldn't do anything.

Ashley nodded. She smiled and hugged Megan. She said, "dank yew." She then saw both the other kids getting candy or a Popsicle. She said, "me have one dose? Pwease"

Angela said, "thank you Erin sweetie. Faith mommy and daddy won't be able to pick you up for a while. Now stop hitting yourself. There is no need to yell. You are just fine now. She apologized and you did too. Everything is all better now. You get to have a treat now?"

Faith kept crying, she was frustrated and confused. Being scolded wasn't helping. She was scared and didn't know how to get her message across. She hid her face in Angela's neck, not knowing what else to do, other than cry.

Oliver had finished coloring another picture of his when he saw what had happened, and it confused him; why did the girl he colored with push another girl? Had they gotten into an argument? Tipping his head off to one side, he got up from the small table he had been seated at and ventured over to both of them. He decided to speak softly to the nice woman who was comforting the brown haired girl he had seen earlier, and the other girl who looked annoyed, "Are you two okay? I heard something going on over here." The blond haired child looked concerned, and obviously wanted to help. After all, he had nothing better to do besides color a few more pictures.

"She took my chalk, and she hit me. And she didn't even get in trouble!" Erin said to Oliver as she finished her popsicle.

Oliver frowned; this didn't sound very nice at all! "That's not very nice of her." He told the girl, sympathy brightening his blue eyes. The young boy tapped his chin. "If she hurt you like that, why didn't she get in trouble? My mama and papa said you should never hit anyone, no matter what! Doesn't that mean that she can't hit people?" To him, this logic was perfectly astute, and his little body was tense with brimming annoyance at Faith. "Taking your stuff wasn't good, either; I think she should be put in time-out, or something." He hated seeing his friends unhappy, and wished to make Erin feel better.

"That's what I said, but Miss Susan told me to mind my own business."

Oliver frowned in annoyance, bothered by this. "Miss Susan is real nice, but it is your business. You got hurt real bad, and that means it is your business. Faith hurt you, and you should be really mad; you have a right to be." He told her matter-of-factly, his eyes muddled by confusion and slight irritation. He then rubbed his neck and added, "Faith is nice, too, but she can be mean. All people can be mean, and even if she was nice before and is now, she can't hurt people. That's a bad thing to do, no matter what!" This confused him; why was Faith not punished? Yes, she probably felt bad, but his mama and papa always gave him time-out or an early bedtime if he were to hit someone, no matter if he felt bad!

Max waited an when chloe came back an gave it to him "than kus ." I say drinking the bottle as I sit down, my height being below average for a five year old, looking more like a two or three year old.

While I'm drinking my bottle of milk my diaper gets warmer not even noticing,as I finish the bottle.

Erin just shrugged, being powerless to change the situation. "You wanna go play?" she asked, not wishing to discuss the incident further.

Oliver nodded his head. "Yeah; can we play hide and go seek, or something? If not, we can play whatever you want, I don't mind." He smiled fondly, happy to put the matter behind him.

Faith kept crying, feeling so frustrated and upset. She ended up crying herself to sleep after a while, and just lay limp and sleeping in Angela's soft embrace.

Angela went and sat in a rocking chair holding Faith close and cuddling her to try and make her feel better.

Ashley cuddled Megan and said, "me have snack pwease?" She really wanted a purple popsicle but knew she had to be patient and nice and ask nicely for it

Faith rested in Angela's arms sleeping soundly and silently. Soon, unbeknownst to her, she started to wet herself and Angela as she slept.

Susan went over to Megan since Erin had left, and picked up Ashley. "I'll take her off your hands for you." She smiled, and set Ashley on her hip. "You want something to eat honey bunch?"