LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daycare Roleplay (Open)

This is an open RP for anyone who wishes to join. Nothing major required, but don't make it all about your character, and please don't pick fights and cause TOO much trouble. Feel free to jump in at anytime, but please fill out the basic description below, and a brief description of what you are doing as you arrive I will start out as a little, and a caretaker. Feel free to be both as well, or even multiple caretakers! But please, don't be more than one little.

Name:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Clothing:

Accessories:

Diapers? If so which ones?:

How common do you have accidents? What about bedwetting?:

Personality:

Notes from Parents:

Name: Faith

Hair Color: Chocolate Brown

Eye Color: Brown

Clothing: A light blue dress, that lifts up when she twirls

Accessories: A thick blue headband, that matches her dress, and a matching backpack with little white clouds

Diapers? If so which ones?: No, not yet.

How common do you have accidents? What about bedwetting?: Has accidents almost all the time, wets the bed almost every time she sleeps.

Personality: Shy and quiet, but very friendly when she opens up, but gets scared and overwhelmed and frustrated easily.

Notes from Parents: Faith is very shy, try and get her to socialize a little. She has a moderate case of OCD and Autism, and gets frustrated very easily, and has trouble expressing her emotions sometimes. She has a slight speech impediment, so she stutters, and lisps, especially when nervous or upset. She has frequent accidents, if she has more than two on her first day, please put her in the cloth trainers in her backpack, if she has one during naptime, we have provided some cloth diapers for her in her backpack.

I shyly hide behind Mommy's legs as we walk into the daycare. There were so many people. What if they didn't like me? Mommy bends down and kisses my head after handing my backpack to the caregiver. I hold my yellow baby blanket under my chin. I wave bye bye a little sadly as she walks out. The caregiver takes me over to a mat of Legos.

Susan, one of the caregivers at the daycare, walked over to Babbles and squatted down by him. "Don't worry honey, it's ok. You're gonna hve lots of fun." She takes his hand, and leads him over to a set of colorful wooden blocks. She starts to build a tower with him, hoping to get his mind off his Mommy leaving.

"Daddy, don't leave me! Daddy! Come back! I want to stay home with mommy!" Erin yelled from the window as she watched her father pull away from the curb. Her mother was home with Erin's little sisters - Emily, age two, and baby Molly, three weeks - but they thought spending time with some older kids might encourage Erin to act her age, as she'd been regressing a bit since Molly came home from the hospital.

Faith looked up from the Legos. She looked at Megan nervously. The legos weren't really being 'played' with, but just sorted out by color and size on the matt. She nodded shyly, holding onto her blanket tighter, feeling a little scared. "O-Okay."

Sensing the girl's anxiety, Megan sat down on the opposite side of the mat to give Faith some space. "So, what's your name?" she asked, raising her voice slightly to be heard over the top of Erin, who was still at the window screaming.

Susan heard the screaming, and left Babbles to play on his own with a pat on the head. She went over and knelt down beside Erin. "Hi honey, what's the matter? Miss your Mommy and Daddy?" She asked in a kind, caring tone.

Faith looked down shyly. "Faith." She mumbled softly, barely audible, especially over the screams across the room.

"Shh, honey, it's alright. Don't worry, look, why don't we go play huh? You're mommy and daddy will be back before you know it sweetie." Susan gently lead Erin by the hand to a colorful matt with coloring books.

"6 1/2" Faith said shyly. She shook her head seeing Megan build with different colored Legos with no pattern or anything. "No! You can't do that!"

Faith calmed down after a moment, and took the Legos, reorganized them, and then started building a small square shape, using one color on each row.

"Shhh, honey, don't cry." Susan soothed softly. "Your Mommy and Daddy love you very much, they sent you here to play with kids your age)

Name: Max

Hair Color:light blonde curly hair

Eye Color: baby blue

Clothing:lilo an stitch shortall an baby stitch shirt

Accessories:stitch plushie an pacifier an backpack with spare diapers.

Diapers? If so which ones?:Huggies blowout diapers

How common do you have accidents? What about bedwetting?: day time an naps.

Personality: very friendly, an inquisitive, but also naive an to trust worthing.

Notes from Parents: Max has asperger syndrome an attention deficit disorder an a moderate lisp.

Max was excited to meet new kids his age so much so on the way there he had gone in his diaper, his mom drops him off taking him in an signinghim in an leaveing quickly having to go to work.

" Bye byes mamas."he waves.

"

Name: Ashley

Hair color: black

Eye color: brown

Clothing: a pretty pink dress with a matching diaper cover and little pink booties. Hair in pigtails

Assessories: ribbon in hair and pacifier pinned on shirt, and a teddy bear

Diaper: yes day and night, and pampers cruisers

Needs diapers 24/7

Personality: very bubbly but also very shy until she gets to know someone

Note from parents: Ashley is a very shy little girl. She needs to be fed and she needs a bottle to drink but only milk . She needs her teddy to sleep otherwise she won't sleep. If she gets cranky being rocked always helps her calm down. She loves to play with others. When she starts crying, it usually means she needs a change. She can talk a little

Ashley sat in her stroller that she was dropped off in sucking on her pacifier and holding her teddy bear. She looks around watching all the other kids play and waits to be taken out of her stroller to play. She looks around waiting to be taken out and she wets her diaper .