LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daycare Roleplay (Open)

Name: Oliver Patterson

Hair Color: Blond

Eye Color: Blue

Clothing: A blue shirt with a picture of SpongeBob on the front, and yellow-trimmed blue swim trunks.

Diapers? If so, which ones?: Huggies for Boys

How common do you have accidents? What about bed wetting?: He has accidents frequently at night and in the afternoon, but doesn't usually wet in the morning. He does wet the bed most nights.

Personality: Quiet, can be a little rude if he feels uncomfortable, but usually apologizes if he is mean. He is generally shy, a little bit clingy, and usually likes being left on his own, though he does get lonely sometimes. He is very mischievous, and tends to enjoy exploring. Oliver is a smart boy, but not a rocket scientist, and tends to make up what he does not know. He also acts a bit cocky when around younger children, though he is protective of them all the same, because he hates seeing others get made fun of or hurt.

Notes from Parents: Oliver is often a good boy, but he has a terribly weak bladder. He is a heavy wetter, so do not worry about supplying him with thicker diapers for nighttime. He gets embarrassed about wearing diapers, so try not to single him out too much. He is shy around other children, but we're hoping that being around more children his age will help him get out of his shell.

Faith looked and saw the way Max was building, once again no one seemed to understand how to properly build with Legos. She got upset, and took the legos away from him, sorting them out in tiny piles again. "You can't do that!" She said clearly very distressed about it. She went back to sorting the bricks into small piles by both color and size.

Oliver clung to his mother's hand desperately as she led him gently to the daycare. "Mummy...c-can I stay with you?" The woman smiled and stroked his head, before reassuring him, "You'll be fine here; your daddy will come pick you up when he finishes work. I know you're shy around other kids, but you need to make friends and have fun, okay? I don't want my munchkin to be lonely." He begrudgingly released her hand, then hugged her gently. "I love you, mummy." He whispered, before she ruffled his hair and he let her go, watching her car depart from the area. The little boy had a SpongeBob themed backpack that held his Huggies, and clung to the straps tightly as he carefully walked over to the other children he saw playing. When he saw a young girl who looked to be around his age sorting out Lego blocks, he shrugged his shoulders and knelt down next to her, being careful not to mess up her Legos. "C-can I help?" He asked shyly, offering her a tiny smile.

"Faith, not everyone plays with Legos the same way as you. There are plenty here, so how about we give Max some and let him build the way he wants to, okay?" Megan said gently as she started taking some of each color and putting them in a pile for the boy.

Faith started to cry, getting even more stressed out and upset about the Legos. She got up from her seat on the carpet, went over to the opposite side of the room, and started coloring by herself, being very very careful not to color outside the lines.

Faith looked down, and started coloring harder, breaking the crayons. She threw them down a little frustrated. "He isn't playing right!" She said, tears rolling down her face freely. She felt like she was in trouble. She was trying to share, but he wasn't doing it the 'right' way.

Susan took Colleen's hand, and lead her to where Megan and Faith were. "Why don't we try and play with this girl? She seems nice. You can't make friends if you don't try."

(Okay, this RP is too full of little who want to be babied, unless your little is going to interact mostly with other littles, please don't join u less you are willing to be a caregiver.)

Faith looked up, and nodded shyly, figuring she couldn't mess up coloring. "O-Okay." She shyly moved the book so thy could both color, and replaced the colors back in their rainbow order.

(Whoops. Lol)

Faith looked over occasionally, and tried not to say anything, but couldn't help it anymore seeing Erin,s crayon marks all around the page. "No! You can't do that! That's not the right way!"

The boy watched from afar, but didn't approach them. He knew that he'd been too quiet, and mentally kicked himself for not speaking a bit louder. Maybe he could get his own paper to color? Deciding that he would do that, he scurried to the other end of the room, and slid by the others carefully, not wanting to bump into them. He grabbed a piece of coloring paper that had a picture of a dog on the front, sat down nearby, taking a hard covered picture book out of his backpack and using it as a hard surface, so he could properly color the dog. Grimacing to himself, he colored it in very carefully with a dark brown crayon, making sure to not color outside the lines. When he finished the dog's fur, he grabbed a black crayon and colored in the collar around its neck. When he was finally finished coloring in the picture, he looked it over, and sighed; he had to get rid of the white spots he had left in the picture. They just..bothered him. The background was no exception; it was a blank, white slate, untouched, and he wanted-no, he needed-to color it in. So he went over everything with the same colored crayons, then snatched up a green crayon to draw the grass. He colored the ground below the dog just as carefully, and didn't look up from his work; after all, he wasn't finished yet. Out of the corner of his eye, he glanced at the girl who looked about his age. Maybe she didn't like him, or she was shy? She looked like she was already occupied with her own friends, and he didn't want to bother her, so he went on drawing the grass in his picture.

Faith pointed to the paper Erin was coloring. "It's all over! You're not coloring in the lines!"

Susan saw the scene, and wondered if Megan knew. "How old is she? She doesn't seem to be very happy with Erin playing with her."

Faith felt bad seeing Erin cry, but was still distressed about the coloring. Not wanting to say anything else, she ran off to her backpack in the cubby area, and pulled out her stuffed unicorn, sniffling.

"Well, I don't know her, but you might be right. We have records on the kids here, I'll check it out later. What's her name?" Susan asked, before going to Erin to console her. "It's okay honey."

Faith sniffled into her stuffed unicorn, standing in the corner. "I want my Mommy!" She cried, when she heard Megan approach.

"It's okay honey. Faith is just nervous like you. There are other kids to play with. Why don't we go see some?"

Susan sighed, not wanting to get into an agreement with the girl. "Why don't we go try coloring with that boy?" She asked, pointing to the boy a few feet away.

Faith sniffles and turned around. "No one likes me. I wasn't trying to be mean." She said tyoing not to cry, even as the carpet underneath her started to darken, growing moist as she started to pee.