LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic pull-on?

Back in the days when all disposables had poly plastic waterproof outer layers, the technologhy did not exist to manufacture disposable pull-up diapers or training pants.

I think it would be easy to make plastic pull-ons since they already make plastic diapers with cloth-like wings, so all they would have to do is glue it together and we have pull-ons

But we all know it wont happen as the future is 100% cloth-like diapers (excluding abdl companies like bambino)

I think it would be easy to make plastic pull-ons since they already make plastic diapers with cloth-like wings, so all they would have to do is glue it together and we have pull-ons

But we all know it wont happen as the future is 100% cloth-like diapers (excluding abdl companies like bambino)

Clearly is is far more difficult to actually manufacture poly-plastic pull-on diapers than you think. Believe it or not, combining cloth-like and poly totally complicates manufacturing. That still leaves all the marketing, storage and shipping problems with poly diapers which has speeded the sales of cloth-like.

I treat my MoliCare Super Plus like pull on some times. i don't oven tighten the taps and wear a pair of boxer with the wide elastic waist band to hold every thing up. done that for years. It also make it nice for about any type of diaper when your out in public and need to change you can slide it off and slide a new one on vs having to stand and tape in a stall.