LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

chat room unaccessable

i am still unable to enter the chat room for reasons unknown, i am unaware of any ban on my entering the chat room, and if i am being punished for something i would expect to have some sort of notification of this as a punishment without the recipient knowing what they are being punished for seems silly.

i am aware that i offended saralou and apologised at the time, she stil wasnt happy but accepted the apology, if that was the cause of my geting kicked fine but i a)- dont think over a week ban from the chat room is proportionate, and b )- even if that is what has happned why do i not have any notification of this?

Leafy. I normally wouldn't say anything but since I was the one that pulled the trigger I will explain why I did it. First you approached my wife was very rude and when she refused to chat with you; you became irritate and started acting rude to her, and other members in the chat-room. It was when you started making offensive comments to another user besides my wife I decided to ban you. Now everyone

i sincerly apologise to you as well ae for any offence i caused, and also to anyone else i offended, it was not my intension to offend anyone. if anyone else that i offended wants to say something i will apologise to you personaly as well.