LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Our Big Happy Family (Open RP)

Shy-Diapers

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"She's seven years old. She does understand. You're lieing to me. Go to your room and tell your friends to just go to the nall, because you're not going." Sarah said firmly.

"I know. I love you Daddy." Faith said smiling. She wiped and got up and hugged Jack.

"No, you know we have no tolerance for lieing in this house. Now go to your room." Sarah said sternly.

Faith smiled and let Jack help her into a new pull-up and went with him to the kitchen holding his hand and saw Sarah with her arms crossed looking serious.

"Daisy, first of all, you are not to hit, kick, or otherwise hurt the little ones in any way. You know that. And to lie on top of it?" Jack shook his head in disappointment. "You're not going out today after all. You can spend the rest of the day in your room."

Sarah looked outside seeing the bright summer day. "Why don't we all go to the park and maybe go swimming?" She said cheerfully, mostly asking the little ones.

Faith thought for a moment. "Okay." She said smiling. "Will you help me get ready Daddy?" She asked shyly.

"Okay. Come on munchkin." Sarah said picking up Colleen and carrying her to her room.

Faith smiled and nodded and hopped back up on her feet. "Okay Daddy!"

Sarah helped Colleen pick out a swimsuit and clothes for the playground. "Do you want Mommy to help dress you?"

Faith nodded and ran off smiling, returning with the big tote bag, smiling proudly. "Iiii did it!"

Sarah smiled and brushed Colleen's hair up into a nice braided bun. "Ready honey?"