LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Our Big Happy Family (Open RP)

Shy-Diapers

I am looking for some RP partners to play either siblings or parents and such. I will be the youngest her name is Faith. She is 6 years old, she is potty trained, but wets the bed, and has frequent daytime accidents, causing her to be in diapers at night, and pull-ups in the day. She loves her mommy and daddy, very shy, but sweet, she loves her siblings and such. I would like people to play parents and siblings. Maybe a babysitter or cousins or friends also. I don't have many requirements, just don't make things to unrealistic, and don't please try not to make it all about your character(s).

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(I'll start for now, and if anyone else wnts to join, just PM me, or jump in at an appropriate time.)

Faith rubbed her eyes and climbed out of bed. It had been almost a year since she got adopted by Sarah and Jack, and she was finally starting to settle in. She rubbed her eyes and went to find Jack, dragging her yellow baby blanket on the floor behind her. She bumped into him in the hallway. "Sorry Daddy." She said rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. Her wet diaper was sagging obviously under her nightgown, and soaked almost to capacity.

"Well, you're up early," Jack said as he scooped his youngest daughter up and hugged her. "Did you sleep well?" he asked as he carried her to the bathroom where he set her down and removed the sagging diaper. He grabbed a couple of wipes and carefully wiped her off before picking her up and sitting her on the toilet.

"Kinda." Faith mumbled softly. "I had another nightmare." She said sadly. She had been having allot of bad dreams and flashbacks lately about her 'real' family. When she was 6, her parents beat her brutally, and one day her father snapped and killed her mother before himself. She witnessed everything and at the time, had closed herself off from everybody, not even telling Sarah and Jack he'd name when she arrived to be their foster kid. She adapted after a while, but after being offically adopted about a month ago is when she started having nightmares again.

"It happened again." Faith said quietly. "He shot her again and then him." After she had started to adapt, she only referred to her biological parents as him and her. She didn't know what else to call them since to her now, Sarah and Jack were her Mom and Daddy. "It kept happening over and over."

Faith looked at Jack and nodded. She was very attached to him, and was about the only grown up she ever made eye contact with. "I forget sometimes." She said quietly. Truth be told, she still had fears that she'd get hurt again, so she was cautious around everyone, but less so with Jack. "I forget things when I'm scared."

Faith nodded and put on the light purple dress with a stiched horse on the chest that Jack had gotten for her a few days ago. She put in her sneakers and went downstairs and sat patiently on the couch smiling.